Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
StrayWolfe

[TFC 0.79.29] TFC Tweaker - Minetweaker compatibility for TFC

76 posts in this topic

TFC Tweaker

TFC Tweaker adds Minetweaker support for Terrafirmacraft. Currently supported recipes include the 

Terrafirmacraft Anvil, Barrel, Heating Items, Knapping, Loom and Quern. 

Download TFC Tweaker

Changelog

Version: 1.1.4.0

Requires:

Terrafirmacraft 0.79.29.922 by Bioxx, Dunkleosteus and Kittychanley

MineTweaker 3 3.0.10B for Minecraft 1.7.10 by Stan Hebben

Wiki

This wiki has all of the instructions for each supported TFC device. If you would prefer the text file of these instructions, click here.

Bug Reports

Please submit your bug/suggestion/issue at my github issue tracker. I will try to respond as quickly as I can.

Source Code

All source code can be found at my Github. If you want to contribute to the code or know a better way of coding, feel free to make a pull request. Depending on the submission, I might include it in a future update.

Mod Packs/License

TFC Tweaker is an open source addon released under version 3 of the GNU Lesser General Public License. You have the right to use this mod in your modpack. You can give me credit or not I really don't care. If you feel the need to tell me you are using this in your modpack, just leave a post in this forum. 

Edited by StrayWolfe

Is it real? MT support for TFC?

Splendid, however I must rethink my tfc progressive modpack again :-)

3 hours ago, ciekma said:

Is it real? MT support for TFC?

Splendid, however I must rethink my tfc progressive modpack again :-)

Yes it is REAL! And works very well in my opinion!

What 'Crafting Value' in anvil recipe  stands for?

Is any crucible or other casting support planned, with custom molds (for example, to make nuggets) ?

Edited by ciekma
once more question

The crafting value is a number that the anvil uses to specify where the red and green arrows need to line up to make the item in an anvil.

I have provided support for everything that does not require overriding the original TFC block. If I were to add support for things like the pit kiln, crucible, or other blocks, I will have to override TFC and replace the block with my own custom block. I am thinking about doing that in the future, but for now this is all of the basic support. 

As far as making custom molds, that would be tricky to implement.

Even without crucible/molds, this mod is very useful and I would like to add it to my TFPP modpack.

Just to be sure: if I want to enable recipe for all tiers above 1, I need to define 6 separate recipies?

Until now, I found following issues:

mods.Terrafirmacraft.ItemHeat.removeRecipe(<terrafirmacraft:Sand:*>) doesn't work (there is still this recipe), however new recipe override old one.

I don't see any new anvil recipe in 'plans' gui (I added it and defined localization).

Edited by ciekma

4 hours ago, ciekma said:

Even without crucible/molds, this mod is very useful and I would like to add it to my TFPP modpack.

Just to be sure: if I want to enable recipe for all tiers above 1, I need to define 6 separate recipies?

Until now, I found following issues:

mods.Terrafirmacraft.ItemHeat.removeRecipe(<terrafirmacraft:Sand:*>) doesn't work (there is still this recipe), however new recipe override old one.

I don't see any new anvil recipe in 'plans' gui (I added it and defined localization).

You will only need to define 1 recipe for the anvil recipe with the minimal anvil tier specified. The recipe already handles everything for every anvil above the minimal tier.

Some items and blocks in TFC have more than 16 block/item types, so TFC has 2 items/blocks for these types of blocks. Sand is one of these types so you will actually need 2 recipes to remove item heating for all sand as shown in the following example.

mods.Terrafirmacraft.ItemHeat.removeRecipe(<terrafirmacraft:Sand:*>);
mods.Terrafirmacraft.ItemHeat.removeRecipe(<terrafirmacraft:Sand2:*>);

For a plan to show up in the "plans" gui, there must be an anvil recipe for the item currently in the anvil that uses that plan.

So you will need to specify the plan, the plan name and the recipe using the plan like in the example below.

mods.Terrafirmacraft.Anvil.addPlanRecipe("vanillasword", 33, 8, 19);      //This adds the plan "vanillasword"

game.setLocalization("gui.plans.vanillasword", "Vanilla Sword");      //This sets the name of the plan "gui.plans.vanillasword" to "Vanilla Sword"

mods.Terrafirmacraft.Anvil.addAnvilRecipe(<minecraft:iron_sword>, <minecraft:iron_ingot>, "vanillasword", 3, 45);    

//This adds the recipe for a vanilla sword using an iron ingot and the plan "gui.plans.vanillasword"

OK, it works, thank you. Probably there was issue because I defined recipe for anvil tier 7 - are you sure that red and blue steel anvils are different tiers?

BTW, inf first post, localization description and examples seems to be swapped.

EDIT: I added recipe of item obtained by welding two tuyeres - but it is impossible to perform, because I cannot heat up touyeres (and I doubt that anvil would recognize which temperature is weldable/workable).

Is it possible to define workable/weldable temperature for other items and heat them, or at least set some NBT on them to make them workable?

Edited by ciekma

7 hours ago, ciekma said:

OK, it works, thank you. Probably there was issue because I defined recipe for anvil tier 7 - are you sure that red and blue steel anvils are different tiers?

BTW, inf first post, localization description and examples seems to be swapped.

EDIT: I added recipe of item obtained by welding two tuyeres - but it is impossible to perform, because I cannot heat up touyeres (and I doubt that anvil would recognize which temperature is weldable/workable).

Is it possible to define workable/weldable temperature for other items and heat them, or at least set some NBT on them to make them workable?

You are right, tier 7 does not work but anything between 0-6 works as expected. In reviewing this error, I also found a few things for the anvil that will create bugs so I will be working on fixing those potential bugs and posting an update soon.

Thank you for pointing out the switched localization instructions, they must have been mixed up in formating.

You can weld two tuyeres together as long as you add a heating recipe like the following and an anvil weld recipe:

mods.Terrafirmacraft.ItemHeat.addRecipe(<terrafirmacraft:item.Red Steel Unshaped>,<terrafirmacraft:item.Red Steel Tuyere>, 1540, 0.35);

It works exactly as you would expect: you can heat it and it displays the same tooltip in the tooltip as any other heated item. The heated item will work in the anvil like any other heated TFC item. You can heat any item except for a few TFC items that can cause a crash, which I have made minetweaker prevent you from using. The workable/weldable temperatures are based on the melting temp: workable is 60% melting temp, weldable is  80% melting temp and danger is 90% melting temp. These percentages are fixed and there is nothing I can do about them.

15 hours ago, JAWolfe said:

The workable/weldable temperatures are based on the melting temp: workable is 60% melting temp, weldable is  80% melting temp and danger is 90% melting temp.

Tank for this crucial information, I thought that welding/workable temperatures depend on material, but if  I can define it via metling/transform temperature, it is awesome.

I can even define:

mods.Terrafirmacraft.ItemHeat.addRecipe(<minecraft:glass>.withTag({temperature: 700 as float}),<minecraft:glass>, 700, 1);

and use heated glass in anvil to form bottles and glass panels.

27 minutes ago, ciekma said:

Tank for this crucial information, I thought that welding/workable temperatures depend on material, but if  I can define it via metling/transform temperature, it is awesome.

I can even define:

mods.Terrafirmacraft.ItemHeat.addRecipe(<minecraft:glass>.withTag({temperature: 700 as float}),<minecraft:glass>, 700, 1);

and use heated glass in anvil to form bottles and glass panels.

That is correct. You could heat vanilla glass using a heated items recipe and if you add a recipe to the anvil using glass, you will also be able to work the glass in the anvil to make bottles and panels.

It works, but there is one issue - heated items won't cool down. Any items, even, untouched by minetweaker, TCF ingots.

8 hours ago, ciekma said:

It works, but there is one issue - heated items won't cool down. Any items, even, untouched by minetweaker, TCF ingots.

Are you sure you are looking at the items in a TFC container like the player's inventory? The cooling down mechanic has to be specifically written for containers, so it won't happen if the items are in containers from other mods, like vanilla chests or something.

6 hours ago, Kittychanley said:

Are you sure you are looking at the items in a TFC container like the player's inventory? The cooling down mechanic has to be specifically written for containers, so it won't happen if the items are in containers from other mods, like vanilla chests or something.

Yes, it is in player inventory or in anvil - no temperature loss. I checked previous game - same effect, with all heatable items. Although I can cool down in water - only self cooling is broken.

EDIT:

Sorry, my fault! I just had debug mode switched, I thought that it only display additional information like F3 did, didn't know that it affect game mechanisms (very useful by the way for checking anvil recipes).

Edited by ciekma
solved!

would it be possible to add different tool (instead of hammer and flux) to anvil recipes?

Edited by drkoaeg

On 12.05.2016 at 9:18 PM, JAWolfe said:

Heat increases at a base rate of 1C per tick. Specific heat is just a multiplier on this rate. This means that a meltTemp of 100C will be reached in 5 seconds with a Specific Heat of 1.0 and 10 seconds at 2.0

Output Stack, Input Stack or Input Ore, Melting Temp(Default: 600, Normal Range 0-2000)[Optional], Specific Heat(Default: 1, Normal Range 0-1)[Optional]

What is a proper range of specific heat? I see above inconsistence of example number 2.0 and 0...1 range.

If talking about ranges, is it possible to define  explicit allowed usage of barrel, vessel or both, instead of Min Tech Level?

EDIT: I have following problem with barrel recipes - I want to use some beverages and fruits to make potions, but even with vinegar recipe removed for given fruits, there is still vinegar produced instead of potion, for example:

mods.Terrafirmacraft.Barrel.removeItemFluidConversion(<terrafirmacraft:item.Bunchberry>.withTag({foodWeight: 160.0 as float}), <liquid:vodka> * 100); //I tried also without NBT

mods.Terrafirmacraft.Barrel.addItemConversion(<minecraft:potion:8201>, <terrafirmacraft:item.Bunchberry>.withTag({foodWeight: 160.0 as float}), <liquid:vodka> * 2000, 0, true, 1, false);

Any idea, what goes wrong?

EDIT: are all vinegar recipes hardcoded? I don't see any vinegar recipes in NEI if given fruit is checked as source (right mouse click)?

Edited by ciekma
barrels recipe?

I am having issues with the following recipe:

mods.Terrafirmacraft.Barrel.addItemConversion(<ImmersiveEngineering:treatedWood>, <ore:plankWood>, <liquid:creosote> * 100, 0, true, 3);

I am receiving this error when I reload:

ERROR: ImmersiveEngineering.zs:37 > 4 methods available but none matches the parameters (minetweaker.item.IItemStack, minetweaker.oredict.IOreDictEntry, minetweaker.liquid.ILiquidStack, int, bool, int)

Is there something I'm missing? Or does this recipe type not accept oredict entries?

Also, are your anvil recipes randomized based on world seed/material? If not, would it be okay to ask if they were?

Edited by abculatter_2

2 hours ago, abculatter_2 said:

I am having issues with the following recipe:

mods.Terrafirmacraft.Barrel.addItemConversion(<ImmersiveEngineering:treatedWood>, <ore:plankWood>, <liquid:creosote> * 100, 0, true, 3);

I am receiving this error when I reload:

ERROR: ImmersiveEngineering.zs:37 > 4 methods available but none matches the parameters (minetweaker.item.IItemStack, minetweaker.oredict.IOreDictEntry, minetweaker.liquid.ILiquidStack, int, bool, int)

Is there something I'm missing? Or does this recipe type not accept oredict entries?

Also, are your anvil recipes randomized based on world seed/material? If not, would it be okay to ask if they were?

Unless the method is shown in the reference methods to support the ore dictionary, the method does not support the ore dictionary. To add support for an ore dictionary can be tricky at times and it is not always simple to add support. I might add support in future versions but currently it is not supported.

Anvil recipes are not randomized, which is why there is the crafting value. I am sure there is a way to add support for it, but I could not justify spending hours to days trying to find a method to randomize something that makes little to no difference in gameplay.

Edited by JAWolfe

All you have to do is call the other anvil recipe constructor that doesn't take crafting value as a parameter and TFC will do all the randomization for you.

On 21.5.2016 at 4:07 PM, drkoaeg said:

would it be possible to add different tool (instead of hammer and flux) to anvil recipes?

any updates for this?

Just now, drkoaeg said:

any updates for this?

Sorry. I've been so busy lately that I forget to answer some of the questions after looking into the issue. I found that TFC has defined that only hammers and flux can be placed in their respective slots and there is nothing I can do short of replacing the anvil.

6 hours ago, Kittychanley said:

All you have to do is call the other anvil recipe constructor that doesn't take crafting value as a parameter and TFC will do all the randomization for you.

Unfortunately, it is not that simple. I used a constructor that does not take a crafting value and it causes the method to fail since the world does not exist yet. I found that Minetweaker loads recipes before the world loads, which is also before the TFC anvil recipes load. So this is an issue I will need to resolve eventually. In addition, I did not pass the world onto the AnvilManager since I have not found a method that will work. To resolve this and make it possible to have Minetweaker support for the anvil, I added the crafting value to the required recipe which would allow me to bypass the requirement of passing on the world.

19 minutes ago, JAWolfe said:

Sorry. I've been so busy lately that I forget to answer some of the questions after looking into the issue. I found that TFC has defined that only hammers and flux can be placed in their respective slots and there is nothing I can do short of replacing the anvil.

Thank you very much for having checked that

Are you sure, that knapping recipes are working? Even copied example didn't shows any recipies in NEI.

BTW, more general knapping recipe would be welcome, with definition of input material and its amount.

1 hour ago, ciekma said:

Are you sure, that knapping recipes are working? Even copied example didn't shows any recipies in NEI.

BTW, more general knapping recipe would be welcome, with definition of input material and its amount.

Make sure you installed NEI and TFC compatibility addon. Everything worked for me so far.