Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ciekma

modpack WIP [TFC-0.79.29] TerraFirmaProgressivePack

279 posts in this topic

can anyone help me install? im not for sure how thanks

In the instructions (inside the archive readme.txt) everything is written:

Installation:
1. FORGE 1.7.10 required, forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558 recommended
2. in .minecraft dir, remove /mods folder, unpack /mods, /scripts and /config dirs with their content into ./minecraft folder

To get into the folder with the game, press Win + R(only Windows OS system), there write %appdata% and press Enter

.minecraft - game folder

Could is be possible for you to make a kinda tutorial video on how to use your modpack? or get started in the industrial age by chance?, Im finding myself running into bumps because i have no clue how to make these items without me going on the anvil for hours on end to make the parts needed for a machine, it took me 2 days to make a kenetic dynamo because i used the anvil only, I would love a bit of a lesson on how to play your modpack, thanks!

On 24.08.2017 at 6:17 AM, masterchiefish said:

Could is be possible for you to make a kinda tutorial video on how to use your modpack?

I'm not a youtuber.

But I can recommend my report from a modpack test run:

maybe it would be helpful. Soon it will be continued.

Edited by ciekma

On 9/4/2017 at 4:55 AM, KsterNator said:

Think you should add the Immersive Integration mod, for many useful things like redstone wiring with channels, enhanced coke oven, and taller cable posts.

https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/immersive-integration

Good idea. Added In 1.20 version, also added fire ball drop from ghasts.

I pushed coke oven recipes to the iron workbench, they are little cheaper and are more convenient: exact number of all blocks needed for making device is produced.

Noticed that you cannot craft the redstone wire coil, and just to make sure, no upgraded coke oven? Just asking cuz no recipe in game.

22 hours ago, KsterNator said:

Noticed that you cannot craft the redstone wire coil, and just to make sure, no upgraded coke oven? Just asking cuz no recipe in game.

Redstone wire coil is produced in wiremill, coke oven elements in iron workbench - it should be visible in NEI. If not, maybe you didn't upgraded ihl-recipe.cfg ?

EDIT: I messed something wrong, there is no TFCEngineer in repo, I will fix it late evening.

EDIT2: corrected and pushed to repo, v.1.21.  Also some vanilla dyes production is enabled, for example pink tulip+ethanol=liquid pink, evaporated to solid pink.

All users, remember always overwrite mods, scripts and config directories.

20 hours ago, alex0575 said:

if you plan to update it, you can also add a mod This mod adds a Pewter alloy used in cookware to TerraFirmaCraft. it is an alloy from which the made utensils do not break. I'm using your build and have already added this mod. It still does not conflict with other mods from your build

I had this mod in modpack, but there was severe bug with forge pit, therefore I rejected it. There is leather sack instead.

Edited by ciekma

On 9/6/2017 at 4:29 PM, ciekma said:

Good idea. Added In 1.20 version, also added fire ball drop from ghasts.

I pushed coke oven recipes to the iron workbench, they are little cheaper and are more convenient: exact number of all blocks needed for making device is produced.

@ciekma the industrial coke oven is obsolete as you can only use logs and standard minecraft coal in it, not tfc or lignite and the such. So you would need to add those items to the IE coke oven.

Edit: you switched the heated and standard industial coke oven walls in the iron workbench, should be 70 standard and 60 heated.

Edited by KsterNator

10 hours ago, KsterNator said:

@ciekma the industrial coke oven is obsolete as you can only use logs and standard minecraft coal in it, not tfc or lignite and the such. So you would need to add those items to the IE coke oven.

Edit: you switched the heated and standard industial coke oven walls in the iron workbench, should be 70 standard and 60 heated.

Coke oven walls corrected in version 1.22, I also added alternative method of blue dye for those unlucky to found lazurite: now vanilla lazurite is renamed to cobalt blue and can be obtained by processing waste obtained during nickel from limonite recovery.

Industrial Coke Oven is working properly, it take all 3 TFC coals. Maybe you have some config/script messed up, delete mods, config and script dirs and replace them with freshly downloaded ones.

I have plans to introduce Environmine mod to this modpack, namely physics (for some blocks not handled by TFC physics), air pollution (forge, firepit, some machines) and sanity (can be recovered by drinking beverages).

I have question to users of this modpack - do you recognise that it is good idea? What is your actual performance/fps? any lags? I don't want to make this modpack too heavy.

For some reason, my launcher crashes every time I attempt to install this.  Anybody mind helping out a blithering idiot like myself?

16 minutes ago, BarnesBL0278 said:

For some reason, my launcher crashes every time I attempt to install this.  Anybody mind helping out a blithering idiot like myself?

Did you read readme.txt? Remove other mods and configs before installation this modpack.

Please attach logs/fml-client-latest.log in spoiler, I can't guess what goes wrong.

After update (ver.1.24) my server work properly, but my client crashed

Spoiler

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Would you like a cupcake?

Time: 21.09.17 7:49
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No such fluid: ethylene
    at ihl.utils.IHLUtils.getFluidStackWithSize(IHLUtils.java:167)
    at ihl.IHLModConfig.processModificator(IHLModConfig.java:452)
    at ihl.IHLModConfig.loadRecipeConfig(IHLModConfig.java:239)
    at ihl.IHLModConfig.loadRecipeConfig(IHLModConfig.java:599)
    at ihl.IHLModConfig.loadRecipeModificators(IHLModConfig.java:645)
    at ihl.IHLMod.postInit(IHLMod.java:2179)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:742)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
    at net.launcher.components.Game$5.run(Game.java:260)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
    at ihl.utils.IHLUtils.getFluidStackWithSize(IHLUtils.java:167)
    at ihl.IHLModConfig.processModificator(IHLModConfig.java:452)
    at ihl.IHLModConfig.loadRecipeConfig(IHLModConfig.java:239)
    at ihl.IHLModConfig.loadRecipeConfig(IHLModConfig.java:599)
    at ihl.IHLModConfig.loadRecipeModificators(IHLModConfig.java:645)
    at ihl.IHLMod.postInit(IHLMod.java:2179)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:742)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
    at net.launcher.components.Game$5.run(Game.java:260)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_144, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 875558592 bytes (834 MB) / 1495269376 bytes (1426 MB) up to 2885681152 bytes (2752 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx3096m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D8 50 mods loaded, 50 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCHIJ    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHIJ    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar)
    UCHIJ    Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar)
    UCHIJ    tfc_coremod{0.79.29} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHIJ    CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHIJ    NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.120} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar)
    UCHIJ    <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHIJ    cuchaz.ships.core{1.7.10-1.0.3} [Ships Mod Core] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHIJ    bspkrsCore{6.15} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.15.jar)
    UCHIJ    ArmorStatusHUD{1.28} [ArmorStatusHUD] ([1.7.10]ArmorStatusHUD-client-1.28.jar)
    UCHIJ    terrafirmacraft{0.79.29} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.29.922.jar)
    UCHIJ    TFC-Tweaks{0.4.0.17} [TFC-Tweaks] (TFC-Tweaks-1.7.10-0.4.0.17.jar)
    UCHIJ    DecorationsTFC{1.0.20} [Decorations] ([1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.20.jar)
    UCHIJ    lwstfc{3.9.B79} [Leather Water Sac] ([1.7.10]LeatherWaterSac-3.9.B79.jar)
    UCHIJ    StatusEffectHUD{1.27} [StatusEffectHUD] ([1.7.10]StatusEffectHUD-client-1.27.jar)
    UCHIJ    tfcm{0.13.0} [TerraMisc] ([1.7.10]TerraMisc-0.13.0.jar)
    UCHIJ    tfcautomatedbellows{1.1a} [AutomatedBellowsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCAutomatedBellowsAddon-1.1a.jar)
    UCHIJ    tfccellars{1.1} [CellarsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.1.jar)
    UCHIJ    tfcpphelper{0.0.1} [TFC Progressive Pack Helper Mod] ([1.7.10]TFCPPHelperMod-0.01.01.jar)
    UCHIJ    tfcprimitivetech{1.0.1} [TFC Primitive Technology AddOn] ([1.7.10]TFCPrimitiveTechMod-1.00.01.jar)
    UCHIJ    weightingscales{1.0} [TFC Scales] ([1.7.10]TFCScales-1.0.2.jar)
    UCHIJ    tfcudarymod{0.2.33} [TFC Udary Mod] ([1.7.10]TFCUdaryMod-0.2.33.jar)
    UCHIJ    animalcrate{0.01} [AnimalCrate] (animalcrate-0.1.jar)
    UCHIJ    antiqueatlas{4.2.7-1.7.10} [Antique Atlas] (antiqueatlas-4.2.7-1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJ    BlockProperties{0.1.5} [Block Properties] (BlockProperties-1.7.10-0.1.5.jar)
    UCHIJ    CarpentersBlocks{3.3.8.1} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.8.1 - MC 1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJ    CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.1.4} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.4-329.jar)
    UCHIJ    creativecore{1.3.14} [CreativeCore] (CreativeCore v1.3.24 mc1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJ    customitems{1.0.9b} [Meta Mod: Custom Items] (customitems-1.0.9_beta_1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJ    IC2{2.2.827-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2-2.2.827-experimental.jar)
    UCHIJ    Railcraft{9.12.2.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar)
    UCHIJ    foundry{1.2.2.0} [Foundry] (Foundry-1.7.10-1.2.2.0.jar)
    UCHIJ    Steamcraft{0.29.2} [Flaxbeard's Steam Power] (FSP-1.7.10-0.29.2.jar)
    UCHIE    ihl{0.618} [IHL Tools & Machines for IC2V2] (ihl-tools_n_machines-0.618-1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJ    ImmersiveEngineering{0.7.7} [Immersive Engineering] (ImmersiveEngineering-0.7.7.jar)
    UCHIJ    immersiveintegration{0.6.8} [Immersive Integration] (immersiveintegration-0.6.8.jar)
    UCHIJ    journeymap{5.1.4p2} [JourneyMap] (journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.4p2-unlimited.jar)
    UCHIJ    MineTweaker3{3.0.10} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar)
    UCHIJ    MobProperties{1.0.2} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar)
    UCHIJ    modtweaker2{0.9.5} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker2-0.9.5.jar)
    UCHIJ    neiintegration{1.1.2} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
    UCHIJ    cuchaz.cuchazinteractive{1.7.10-1.0} [Cuchaz Interactive] (shipsMod-v1.7.10-1.0.4.jar)
    UCHIJ    cuchaz.ships{1.7.10-1.0.3} [Ships Mod] (shipsMod-v1.7.10-1.0.4.jar)
    UCHIJ    SimpleAchievements{MC1.7.10-1.1.0-21} [Simple Achievements] (SimpleAchievements-MC1.7.10-1.1.0-21.jar)
    UCHIJ    TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin{1.5.3.25} [TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin] (TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.25.jar)
    UCHIJ    tfcengineer{1.1.2} [TFC Engineer] (TFCEngineer-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
    UCHIJ    TFCTweaker{1.1.4.0} [TFC Tweaker] (TFCTweaker-1.7.10-1.1.4.0.jar)
    UCHIJ    TooMuchTime{2.4.0} [TooMuchTime] (TooMuchTime-1.7.10-2.4.0.tnfc-4-universal.jar)
    UCHIJ    Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJ    JustAnotherSpawner{0.17.7} [Just Another Spawner] (JustAnotherSpawner-0.17.7.jar)
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 385.41' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 950/PCIe/SSE2'
    TFC-Tweaks: PLEASE TRY TO START THE GAME AT LEAST TWICE. The load order modifications we do only kick in after a reload.
    TFC-Tweaks-ASM: FluidContainerRegistryCT: 3 / 3; FluidRegistryCT: 6 / 6
    CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.1.4-329
    Launched Version: 1.7.10
    LWJGL: 2.9.3
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 950/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.5.0 NVIDIA 385.41, NVIDIA Corporation
    GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Packs: []
    Current Language: Русский (Россия)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)
    OptiFine Version: OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D8
    Render Distance Chunks: 8
    Mipmaps: 0
    Anisotropic Filtering: 1
    Antialiasing: 0
    Multitexture: false
    Shaders: null
    OpenGlVersion: 4.5.0 NVIDIA 385.41
    OpenGlRenderer: GeForce GTX 950/PCIe/SSE2
    OpenGlVendor: NVIDIA Corporation
    CpuCount: 6

Edited by alex0575

4 hours ago, alex0575 said:

After update (ver.1.24) my server work properly, but my client crashed

Hide contents

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No such fluid: ethylene

Seems that you have outdated TFCPPHelperMod, always purge mods, config and scripts dir and unpack new version. Or use github to organize files automatically.

Thank you. really I forgot to update the mod from the client side. But I had another problem (from the previous version). As long as the players on the server, the time goes right, but if players leave the server (that is, there are no players on the server), then the time is reset again on June 1, 1000.

7 minutes ago, alex0575 said:

Thank you. really I forgot to update the mod from the client side. But I had another problem (from the previous version). As long as the players on the server, the time goes right, but if players leave the server (that is, there are no players on the server), then the time is reset again on June 1, 1000.

Do you have other mods added? For example TFC butterfly mod, it can cause such errors. Do you have Forge server or Cauldron one?

I have Forge Server.

List of my mods:

Spoiler

Содержимое папки E:\Server_MC_TFCPP_124\mods

21.09.2017  21:33    <DIR>          .
21.09.2017  21:33    <DIR>          ..
20.09.2017  22:39    <DIR>          1.7.10

20.09.2017  22:40    <DIR>          carpentersblocks

20.09.2017  22:40    <DIR>          ic2

17.09.2017  13:52           743 222 animalcrate-0.1.jar
17.09.2017  13:52         1 103 847 antiqueatlas-4.2.7-1.7.10.jar
17.09.2017  13:52           140 259 BlockProperties-1.7.10-0.1.5.jar
17.09.2017  13:52           513 792 Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.8.1 - MC 1.7.10.jar
02.11.2016  23:09           145 782 CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.7.47-universal.jar
17.09.2017  13:52         1 230 511 CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.4-329.jar
17.09.2017  13:52           265 199 CreativeCore v1.3.24 mc1.7.10.jar
17.09.2017  13:52           949 140 customitems-1.0.9_beta_1.7.10.jar
17.09.2017  13:52         2 248 046 Foundry-1.7.10-1.2.2.0.jar
17.09.2017  13:52         6 229 696 FSP-1.7.10-0.29.2.jar
17.09.2017  13:52         4 587 796 ihl-tools_n_machines-0.618-1.7.10.jar
17.09.2017  13:52         3 610 468 ImmersiveEngineering-0.7.7.jar
17.09.2017  13:52           302 059 immersiveintegration-0.6.8.jar
17.09.2017  13:52         5 633 941 industrialcraft-2-2.2.827-experimental.jar
17.02.2017  13:57         1 731 255 journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.4p2-unlimited.jar
17.09.2017  13:52         3 215 298 JustAnotherSpawner-0.17.7.jar
17.09.2017  13:52           927 376 MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar
17.09.2017  13:52           142 228 MobProperties-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar
17.09.2017  13:52           578 158 ModTweaker2-0.9.5.jar
17.09.2017  13:52           197 046 NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.1.2.jar
25.05.2016  18:47           513 136 NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar
17.09.2017  13:52         3 724 974 Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
15.06.2015  21:24            23 167 ServerTools-BACKUP-1.7.10-2.2.1.24.jar
15.06.2015  21:23            84 366 ServerTools-CORE-1.7.10-2.2.0.79.jar
17.02.2015  23:01            47 791 ServerTools-PERMISSION-1.7.10-2.2.1.7.jar
17.02.2015  23:01            30 327 ServerTools-TELEPORT-1.7.10-2.2.0.12.jar
17.09.2017  13:52           580 003 shipsMod-v1.7.10-1.0.4.jar
17.09.2017  13:52           124 515 SimpleAchievements-MC1.7.10-1.1.0-21.jar
17.09.2017  13:52            66 674 TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.25.jar
17.09.2017  13:52            37 606 TFC-Tweaks-1.7.10-0.4.0.17.jar
17.09.2017  13:52            92 489 TFCEngineer-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar
17.09.2017  13:52            63 979 TFCTweaker-1.7.10-1.1.4.0.jar
17.09.2017  13:52            14 781 TooMuchTime-1.7.10-2.4.0.tnfc-4-universal.jar
17.09.2017  13:52           544 821 Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar
17.09.2017  13:52           160 667 [1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.20.jar
17.09.2017  13:52            27 793 [1.7.10]LeatherWaterSac-3.9.B79.jar
17.09.2017  13:52        19 062 617 [1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.29.922.jar
17.09.2017  13:52           556 699 [1.7.10]TerraMisc-0.13.0.jar
17.09.2017  13:52            93 930 [1.7.10]TFCAutomatedBellowsAddon-1.1a.jar
17.09.2017  13:52            70 710 [1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.1.jar
17.09.2017  13:52           926 275 [1.7.10]TFCPPHelperMod-0.01.01.jar
17.09.2017  13:52           142 197 [1.7.10]TFCPrimitiveTechMod-1.00.01.jar
17.09.2017  13:52            42 396 [1.7.10]TFCScales-1.0.2.jar
17.09.2017  13:52           500 694 [1.7.10]TFCUdaryMod-0.2.33.jar
              45 файлов     62 027 726 байт

Содержимое папки E:\Server_MC_TFCPP_121\mods\1.7.10

20.09.2017  22:39    <DIR>          .
20.09.2017  22:39    <DIR>          ..
17.09.2017  13:52           314 789 CodeChickenLib-1.7.10-1.1.3.138-universal.jar
               1 файлов        314 789 байт

Содержимое папки E:\Server_MC_TFCPP_121\mods\carpentersblocks

20.09.2017  22:40    <DIR>          .
20.09.2017  22:40    <DIR>          ..
17.09.2017  13:52            31 297 CarpentersBlocksCachedResources.zip
               1 файлов         31 297 байт

Содержимое папки E:\Server_MC_TFCPP_121\mods\ic2

20.09.2017  22:40    <DIR>          .
20.09.2017  22:40    <DIR>          ..
17.09.2017  13:52           341 614 EJML-core-0.26.jar
               1 файлов        341 614 байт

I replaced MapWriter with JourneyMap, and add Server-tools mod to manage the server.  Problems with server-rtolls and JourneyMap was not up to version 1.2x

Edited by alex0575

In your build, is any mod responsible for changing the playing time? When testing revealed: the longer the server is without the players, the further the time rolls back.

It is strange, there was nothing special during last updates, which would be responsible on time issues.

There is TFC Too Much Time mod, which change proportion of day/night depending on date (whole day+night duration is still 20 minutes), but I never had any problems with this on my private server.

However I was shutting server, when nobody is using it.

I can not constantly monitor the server. Maybe you know a mod that pauses time on the server if there are no players there.  Tried to start a server with one mod TerraFirmaCraft - time does not roll back