Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
dabman10

TFC Team Survival Battle

110 posts in this topic

"The only problem with putting signs on top of the ores is people could just dig straight down to the ores"

Yeah, that's why the sign was there, to indicate to the team where their ore supply was located.

That's why I have my suggestion for ores being mineable in the dungeon.

I think for the purposes of balancing... one would have to be able to mirror the map for random ores to be distributed. Unfortunately bukkit isn't compatible, so it might make more sense to have ores placed in the ground and balanced.

All right, first servermap is pretty much balanced with all these things

-Trees

-Ores

-Limestone

-Borax

-Animals

-Reeds

-Tall Grass

Am I missing anything that needs to be balanced?

This sounds really neat, I will probably join once some multiplayer bugs have been ironed out.

We just finished our test battle! It was pretty awesome for just being a 2vs2. So far, some of the participants are leaning towards making it more of an 'arena' style, and some players leaning towards more open-ended. Either way, we'll be trying it tomorrow. So please say something on this board.

Anyone who played happen to get any screenshots or video during the game?

We just finished our test battle! It was pretty awesome for just being a 2vs2. So far, some of the participants are leaning towards making it more of an 'arena' style, and some players leaning towards more open-ended. Either way, we'll be trying it tomorrow. So please say something on this board.

Anyone who played happen to get any screenshots or video during the game?

Crap wasn't thinking about that.

Yeah, we weren't either. I was spending so much brainpower thinking about the most efficient way to tier up, that I was running around in circles like an idiot half the time!

I've added other people to the list who have told me they're interested in playing tomorrow. Keep replying, or even better, send me a pm!

Wow i did by accident delete the recording of the assault of base 2 and the final battle...

Well I will try my hardest to be on for this next one. And my rig is good so i will try and record in High Def. :) But its going to be 2am Sunday for me so we will see if I'm awake...

I'll get up early again daxx... maybe even earlier than last time. Sorry I take so long eating breakfast!

Please work on a full video of it this sounds really awesome i want to see some nice gameplay good creative idea

Its ok I just have to stay up all night. :P

But do you think we could have a game at a latter time some time???

Yo! This sounds exactly like my kinda thing :D *Ask xerax server* I have been pvping on mc since the begining so yeah, this sounds super fun :D Ill be on ALL DAY!

Its going to be run more like a torments type thing from my understanding. Feel free to put your hand up for testing. :)

Vasya has figured out how to mirror maps! Check out the server now (pm me for ip), I think we're ready for a game!

This looks awesome =D This kind of reminds me of Dwarf Fortress because of the starting where yous tart with a Team. I'm also interested in participating in this =) But if you already got an Equal number of participants for the next round, I'd also love to be a spectator :D If that's possible. :)

Oh god! great game! thanks for playing guys! hope to play some more of this soon!

Dangit! Missed it again. stupid real life stuff. D:

I will make sure to send you the time for next game and ip!