Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Catluvr9000

[79.29] {Closed} Spicecraft TFC Reopened, New Map! Whitelisted, no age restriction Need Staff

123 posts in this topic

Welcome to Spicecraft TFC! We run the latest 79.29 terrafirmacraft! We also have NO age restriction, but we do ask that you be mature. there is NO limit on trees or animals or anvils! if you would like to contact me other ways to get whitelisted, my Skype is Memelord404 (Should be the picture of a neko and have a phone number as the username), and my discord is Catluvr9000#4179. if my tag says dnd, please do not contact me until i remove that tag. We also need staff, but will only get staff if you do NOT ask, and if you show staff-like qualities.

Addons:

Automated Bellows

TFC Udary

TFC Deco

TerraMisc

Optional Addons:

More player models (Supported)

Our rules:

1. Don't be a d*ck, use common sense.

2. no greifing/spamming/trolling/hacking etc.

3. if you don't want it done to you, its not welcome here!

Whitelist app:

IGN?:

Skype? (if any):

What will you do on the server?:

The ip is: spicecraft.serverminer.com

Other stuff: Minimaps are supported, and you can also teleport to waypoints! and there is also /fly, /home, /warp, and other things! you can also use /marry, and we are working on greif prevention!

Edited by Catluvr9000
Removed cellars

IGN: Suitman727

Skype(if any): Tren7654 (tren765411)

What will you be doing on the server?: I am good at general survival, I can help others with tricky parts of the mod. I know a ridiculous amount about the food recipes and smithing,

I will have to get chococraft and more player models, but it shouldn't be a problem

IGN: Noisyfireknight

Skype(if any): Noisyfireknight

What will you be doing on the server?: I'm quite good at TFC, but dislike solo, I will be playing and hoping to build a town maybe with others or by myself.

Ill need to get the other mods as well, but that should be easy.

IGN: Lord_Ferrok
Skype: roxas.shadowheart (Display name Toriel, yes Undertale fain)
What will you be doing on the server?: I'm decent at TFC though I don't know everything, I can do survival pretty well and I can help make buildings and possibly even towns.

IGN: ninjella

In game I plan to survive help others survive and I could even help build a town with noisyfirenight if they are accepted. And if I am accepted. I have gotten tired of surviving alone and LAN doesn't work with my brothers any more so now I am a loner.

Edited by TheUnknownSpecimen

IGN: SilverFlash21

Skype(if any): I do not have a skype. 

What will you be doing on the server?: I plan to be a trailblazer, a settlement builder and to help other players 'evolve' with me. TFC is great, but playing online with others on TFC is just something I love.

If I'm accepted, I believe I will be a great asset in making the server prosper.

I attached a picture from my old server, Together we thrive, to show that I am a good player xD

Profile Picture Together we thrive.png

Edited by SilverFlash21

The chococraft needed for download, is it the one with birds, or with chocolate?

Birds, and remember to set terrafirmacraft to onionsaregross to true

I figured it out, you need to use Chococraft 4.1.5

Edited by SilverFlash21

10 minutes ago, SilverFlash21 said:

Do you have a link to the chococraft mod you downloaded? I think posting a link to all the mods would be helpful for players that dont have them, because I downloaded a version of chococraft along with all the other required mods, and tried to play server, but it rejected just chococraft.

added

When I try to join the server, it responds with 'Fatally missing blocks and items'. Are there any other mods besides the 3 you stated? I dont know what blocks are missing and what they belong to. I dont know if anyone else has joined yet to have this problem, but I do. 

Have you set in the tfc config onionsaregross to true? Your tails is the wrong version, get it from the download above. " 17.06 11:13:21 [Server] WARN Remote version not in acceptable version bounds! Local is 1.7.10-1.4.1a, Remote (CLIENT) is 1.7.10-1.3.1 "

Edited by Catluvr9000

IGN: Jagerkampf

I like to build, that's kind of what I do. . . I'd probably try to build a Middle-Eastern themed equatorial town. 

3 minutes ago, Catluvr9000 said:

@Jagerkampf, You have been accepted

if you got on once and it says fatal error, you can get on again and its fine

IGN:AedionAshryver

Skype(if any):nope

What will you be doing on the server?: smithing my favorite part of tfc. plus its more fun on servers more people to play with

ill set onions to gross :)

mods downloaded. :)

Edited by AedionAshryver

1 hour ago, AedionAshryver said:

IGN:AedionAshryver

Skype(if any):nope

What will you be doing on the server?: smithing my favorite part of tfc. plus its more fun on servers more people to play with

ill set onions to gross :)

mods downloaded. :)

Accepted. @AedionAshryver

IGN:PhantomXiX

I am going to build a massive railway system that allows the people who are most on to trade via long distance. It will take a long time to build, but if long time is a good thing it will be great. I would like to stay on a server that will last about 2 years. I'll be happy to help keep it going for this sake ($). Further personal discussion will be great.

I am very experience in MC, but there is such a small community of people who play TFC. I have huge plans and if I build it I wanna share it because it's a trading system, but I said it takes a while as everything does in TFC. I don't mind helping the team.

Hello,I would like to join

IGN:mitchell_123

What I would do: I mainly like to be a part of something. I help others and lend others certian things if needed I would just like to be a part of this community

IGN: BunyUnKnoWn

Skype(if any): Andrew Heyboer

What will you be doing on the server?:

I would like to be in this server to connect with many people. I have been playing offline and like the mod very much, but it gets boring without others. Please consider me, I would like to join very much!

BunyUnKnoWn

Edited by Bunyunknown