Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Catluvr9000

[79.29] {Closed} Spicecraft TFC Reopened, New Map! Whitelisted, no age restriction Need Staff

123 posts in this topic

IGN: Hairgod

Skype(if any): I have no skype.

What will you be doing on the server?:

I will be building something beautiful in time. Time is always the major material one needs to build beautiful things. I LOVE.. and I mean it, LOVE Terrafirmacraft. I can't play normal Minecraft anymore, yet I still even love that. My main goal is always to find a TFC server where I can play with my friends, (which i always beg to tag along with me)

If the game crashes when you join the server, go on a singleplayer world, exit the world, and try again. This should solve the problem of the server crashing, and anytime it happens again, just join the singleplayer world and retry.

Edited by SilverFlash21

IGN: MajesticMocha

Skype(if any): N/A

What will you be doing on the server?: Overall, I love playing this modpack, and it's kind of a shame that there hasn't been a lot of activity for it like there used to. On this server I plan on mainly coexisting with others and just having fun. Playing online with people is just 100x better than playing alone.

WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING WHITELIST APPLICATIONS AGAIN

IGN: SpinachWizard

Skype(if any): (Not at the momment) Can notify when I get one. (update: Skype is "SpinachWizard")

What will you be doing on the server?: Just probably build a trading house, for other people.  I usually like to live alone but I do like to play with other people.

Edited by Spinnachwizard

IGN: PilotConnor 

Skype(if any): endertizzy

What will you be doing on the server?: I know most of the basics of TFC and some of the advanced stuff so learning and exploring the mod, as well as interacting with the other players to have fun.

@ConnorXConnor check your skype, your whitelist app has been accepted.

Edited by Catluvr9000

IGN: ZomgPig

Skype(if any): I'll send via PM if I'm added :)

What will you be doing on the server?: I'll be doing pretty much everything, honestly. I haven't played tfc in a year or so, and I'd like to get back into it.

EDIT: I'll be playing for a few hours everyday.

Edited by ZomgPig

IGN: macelee

Skype(if any): You already have it. Though my steam name is maceleegaming.

What will you be doing on this server?: Not sure really, haven't played in quite awhile. I just like talking to and working with people instead of playing by myself.

Edited by Macelee

IGN: Drt_Rider

Skype(if any): I have one but I don't use it much. I've got Discord, TS3, Mumble, any alternatives. 

What will you be doing on this server?: Most likely me and a buddy are looking to find a new server that is optimized better than our current one, and with less block lag. We like making lakefront homesteads, and eventually opening a player ran trade shop of some kind.

Edited by Drtrider

IGN: Boggination

Skype(if any): cooper_boggs

What will you be doing on the server?: I'll mainly be connecting with other players, roleplaying, and just in general assisting players as I go along. I have played this mod for approximately 2 years now, and I am just getting back into it after

some events occurred in my private life. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them. :]

IGN: DomTheDuck_

Skype(if any): I don't feel comfortable sharing my personal Skype information to the public like this, I will however PM you the information , if accepted

What will you be doing on the server?: My main role is an Innkeeper. I ferment my own alcohol in vast amounts , high in percentage, and low in price. Being an Innkeeper who ferments his own alcohol also requires crops, therefore, I am an amateur farmer as well. Having me on the server will greatly affect its efficiency, as I will do my best to have you every evening in my Inn, drunk with me.

Also, I am indeed , a duck.

Edited by Dodgedylan
Duck

IGN: Squirrelzz

Skype(if any): bbmsquirrelzz

What will you be doing on the server?: I wont be playing everyday, but ill be active enough to interact with other players.. also I'll be building a castle over top of an island if I could. my favorite rock is limestone... ;) edit; the mod packs look like a fun play too.

Edited by BigTurtles

2 hours ago, BigTurtles said:

What will you be doing on the server?: I wont be playing everyday, but ill be active enough to interact with other players.. also I'll be building a castle over top of an island if I could. my favorite rock is limestone... ;) edit; the mod packs look like a fun play too.

2 hours ago, BigTurtles said:

IGN: RogueCytosine

What will you be doing on the server?

Well, I love TFC, but singleplayer gets lonely, and I always get tempted to spawn things in. I think having a community would be really great for me, especially with other mods like Archimedes Ships and such! I hope this can start something great!~

IGN: Hyukk_01

Skype(if any): no.

What will you be doing on the server?: I just want to survive in terrafima I already single play...but I am sick of it. I want to enjoy terrafima with other player

Hyukk_01