Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Catluvr9000

[79.29] {Closed} Spicecraft TFC Reopened, New Map! Whitelisted, no age restriction Need Staff

123 posts in this topic

IGN: ufospiral

Skype(if any):None(I don't have one)

What I will be doing: Playing TFC, probably doing some bartering with other players, (I won't be active every day) 

Edited by ufospiral
It was not complete

IGN: Kalleigh6694

Skype(if any): I apologize in advance, I do not Skype though I sometimes get on  TeamSpeak once I am comfortable.

What will you be doing on the server?: I am enjoying experiencing the extreme survival mods and would LOVE to try Terrafirmacraft with some company :-)

On 6/29/2016 at 2:14 AM, Hyukk_01 said:

Just wondering, What happened with this?

Is this server just over and not happening anymore?

was it or we just not up to the expectations?

This topic has been unlocked as per request of the server owner

As of 10/27/2016 the server is reopened and ready for players!~

Edited by Catluvr9000
Its not december tired me :P

IGN?: Comrade07

Skype? (if any): Comrade 07

What will you do on the server?: I know a lot about early game but not about late blacksmithing. I work well with others and want to help newer terracrafters.

IGN?: Strategiser
Skype? (if any): Strategiser ([email protected], same image as this one)
What will you do on the server?: I consider myself an expert at blacksmithing and will take up the craft for whichever group/town I can hopefully join.

IGN?: InterstellarFish

Skype? (if any): Will happily give my skype, but not on these forums.

What will you do on the server?: Build, survive, I'm a noob in TFC and can't stand single player, me and a friend, VictoriaKH2000 are learning the mod together.

Idk if i'm allowed to apply for her, i'll let her know if you would prefer she apply herself. it's just laziness =p

IGN? VictoriaKH2000

Skype?: Not my call to give out

What will you do on the server?: Pretty much the same as me

Thanks for your time :)

Edited by InterstellarFish

=would like to have deleted=

Edited by InterstellarFish
Why is there no delete function? >:(

IGN?: The0newithnogame (same as this user name)

Skype? (if any): nogame (same icon as this)

What will you do on the server?: Master smith, expert miner, adept farmer. Conclusion: anything you need me for.

IGN?: Orioncurtis5

Skype? (if any): obrenhobbs (should be You'r Friend and a pic of an angle and demon)

What will you do on the server?: Expierince the mod pack, i really want to build with the custom chiseling and explore with people.

21 minutes ago, Comrade07 said:

I can not join the server. What should I do?

If it is saying that there are blocks missing then you may need to turn onions are gross to false.

1 hour ago, TheUnknownSpecimen said:

If it is saying that there are blocks missing then you may need to turn onions are gross to false.

how do I do that?

22 minutes ago, Comrade07 said:

how do I do that?

there is a TFC config file in the config folder, open the config file in notepad and look for "# Set this to true if you don't like onions. [default: false]
    B:onionsAreGross=true" turn the true to false and that will solve the problem

IGN: _Jtt

No Skype

What will I be doing on this server,

I will try to be a valid member of the community, trading my way up and providing resources for other players. I'm a little rusty at TFC itself, but I consider myself pretty good at normal Minecraft.

IGN?: Sooly0

Skype? (if any): N/A

What will you do on the server?: A giant Manor maybe, a Coastal Village,  an underwater city?  I don't know, the Chisel's functions gives me so much ideas and choices that I could cook bacon&eggs on my head! :D

I'm an expert of survival, I'm a beginner at farming and mining and a real newb about smithing ._.

IGN?: Ice_Machine

Skype? (if any): Does not need to be posted in this thread but I got one

What will you do on the server?: Farming and hunting are my favorate TFC things to do

IGN?:markusn82

Skype? (if any): miami.nights

What will you do on the server?: Discover this unknown world...

IGN?: Fireshocksaga

Skype? (if any): I don't have Skype but I do have Discord.

What will you do on the server?: I'm mainly a builder. I'll undoubtedly spend hours roaming around looking for trees, donkeys and veins of ore.