Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Catluvr9000

[79.29] {Closed} Spicecraft TFC Reopened, New Map! Whitelisted, no age restriction Need Staff

123 posts in this topic

IGN?: LamSH

Skype? (if any): None

What will you do on the server?: Have a good TFC experience in this server and be friend with other players.

OH GOD THE SEVER IS DOWN THE SERVER IS DOWN!!!!!!!!!

yeah the server Is down

On 06.11.2016 at 11:45 AM, Allesmere said:
  1. Deleted
Edited by XSopranoX

IGN?: LuciferAsh

Skype? (if any): None.

What will you do on the server?: Play it. Lol.  No but really it depends on how everything is though to be honest. Most likely go off alone and make a city only to die alone as the only inhabitant in it because im too afraid to invite players that could potentially destroy my stuff or steal it.

Edited by Lucifer Ash

IGN?: superbanana98

Skype? (if any): pedro_hemacias Discord:  Pika#1963 (feel free to add me on any but I am mostly on discord)

What will you do on the server? I love playing TFC but singleplayer doesn't do it for me anymore. A long time ago I used to play on a server and recently I have been looking for a new server I can join and make new friends. :D

Post deleted.

Edited by HypnoToadTrance
In light of the administrator's response to this post, I have elected to delete my review of this server.

3 hours ago, HypnoToadTrance said:

I joined this server a few days ago with the hopes of finding a community who would be welcoming and fun to play with.

For the most part, I have enjoyed the company of those few souls whom I've encountered on the server. However, today I was kicked from the server for using foul language. Granted,  I was in clear violation of this rule, and I do not dispute its validity.

The one thing I have to point out, however, is that after my being removed from the server, one of my friends who also happened to play on the server with me, was then subjected to poor treatment by another player. He was killed by another player claiming to "have a gift" for him, to which the server admin applauded. 

I was appalled to see that my friend, who to his own defense not behaved in any ill manner towards others on the server, was being punished for something I did. I found this type of vigilante justice repulsive and as such, I am leaving my negative review here, for whatever it may be worth. I fully accept that I was in violation of their rules, but I don't know what right that gave them to punish my friend.

A transcript of our conversation from steam follows:

Hide contents

12:21 PM - Srgntcuddles: Did they actually ban you?
12:21 PM - HypnoToadTrance: I think so.
12:22 PM - Srgntcuddles: o.o
12:23 PM - Srgntcuddles: Was a kick
12:23 PM - Srgntcuddles: Apparently
12:23 PM - HypnoToadTrance: Oh. Well, shit. I'm already on the HappyDiggers server xD
12:26 PM - Srgntcuddles: lawd
12:26 PM - Srgntcuddles: Done with this one? xD
12:27 PM - HypnoToadTrance: I dunno. Might come back later. For now, just don't wanna deal with 'em.
12:27 PM - Srgntcuddles: That guy that kept wanting to give us stuff teleported to me and slayed me, breaking my armor. :U
12:27 PM - HypnoToadTrance: What a dick
12:27 PM - HypnoToadTrance: Why did he do that?
12:27 PM - Srgntcuddles: And I didn't have a home set
12:27 PM - Srgntcuddles: Iunno
12:28 PM - HypnoToadTrance: Did you report him?
12:28 PM - Srgntcuddles: The owner clapped.
12:28 PM - HypnoToadTrance: The fuck did you do?!
12:28 PM - HypnoToadTrance: Fuck those people.
12:28 PM - Srgntcuddles: xD
12:28 PM - Srgntcuddles: I didn't do a thing
12:30 PM - Srgntcuddles: So hows happy diggers?
12:30 PM - HypnoToadTrance: Fuck those people.
12:30 PM - HypnoToadTrance: HappyDiggers is laggy.
12:30 PM - Srgntcuddles: XD
12:31 PM - HypnoToadTrance: I am very angry right now that they would do that to you.
12:31 PM - HypnoToadTrance: Shaking even.
12:32 PM - Srgntcuddles: Yeah...He just said "Here I have a present for you" So I let him teleport. Then he kills me with a weapon named the Ban Hammer.

Granted, I am angry right now, and surely my opinion is subject to bias, I hope that I have presented a fair point of view as I saw things play out on the server. Those of you reading this may simply believe I am a troll in some anger-fueled rage trying to give this server a bad reputation. These things do happen, but with what little credibility I have, I attest that the things I have pointed out are true to the best of my knowledge. 

Yes, I broke their rules; but my friend was punished on my behalf without cause. I will not let this go unnoticed.

i,m sorry please come back D:

3 hours ago, HypnoToadTrance said:

I joined this server a few days ago with the hopes of finding a community who would be welcoming and fun to play with.

For the most part, I have enjoyed the company of those few souls whom I've encountered on the server. However, today I was kicked from the server for using foul language. Granted,  I was in clear violation of this rule, and I do not dispute its validity.

The one thing I have to point out, however, is that after my being removed from the server, one of my friends who also happened to play on the server with me, was then subjected to poor treatment by another player. He was killed by another player claiming to "have a gift" for him, to which the server admin applauded. 

I was appalled to see that my friend, who to his own defense not behaved in any ill manner towards others on the server, was being punished for something I did. I found this type of vigilante justice repulsive and as such, I am leaving my negative review here, for whatever it may be worth. I fully accept that I was in violation of their rules, but I don't know what right that gave them to punish my friend.

A transcript of our conversation from steam follows:

Reveal hidden contents

12:21 PM - Srgntcuddles: Did they actually ban you?
12:21 PM - HypnoToadTrance: I think so.
12:22 PM - Srgntcuddles: o.o
12:23 PM - Srgntcuddles: Was a kick
12:23 PM - Srgntcuddles: Apparently
12:23 PM - HypnoToadTrance: Oh. Well, shit. I'm already on the HappyDiggers server xD
12:26 PM - Srgntcuddles: lawd
12:26 PM - Srgntcuddles: Done with this one? xD
12:27 PM - HypnoToadTrance: I dunno. Might come back later. For now, just don't wanna deal with 'em.
12:27 PM - Srgntcuddles: That guy that kept wanting to give us stuff teleported to me and slayed me, breaking my armor. :U
12:27 PM - HypnoToadTrance: What a dick
12:27 PM - HypnoToadTrance: Why did he do that?
12:27 PM - Srgntcuddles: And I didn't have a home set
12:27 PM - Srgntcuddles: Iunno
12:28 PM - HypnoToadTrance: Did you report him?
12:28 PM - Srgntcuddles: The owner clapped.
12:28 PM - HypnoToadTrance: The fuck did you do?!
12:28 PM - HypnoToadTrance: Fuck those people.
12:28 PM - Srgntcuddles: xD
12:28 PM - Srgntcuddles: I didn't do a thing
12:30 PM - Srgntcuddles: So hows happy diggers?
12:30 PM - HypnoToadTrance: Fuck those people.
12:30 PM - HypnoToadTrance: HappyDiggers is laggy.
12:30 PM - Srgntcuddles: XD
12:31 PM - HypnoToadTrance: I am very angry right now that they would do that to you.
12:31 PM - HypnoToadTrance: Shaking even.
12:32 PM - Srgntcuddles: Yeah...He just said "Here I have a present for you" So I let him teleport. Then he kills me with a weapon named the Ban Hammer.

Granted, I am angry right now, and surely my opinion is subject to bias, I hope that I have presented a fair point of view as I saw things play out on the server. Those of you reading this may simply believe I am a troll in some anger-fueled rage trying to give this server a bad reputation. These things do happen, but with what little credibility I have, I attest that the things I have pointed out are true to the best of my knowledge. 

Yes, I broke their rules; but my friend was punished on my behalf without cause. I will not let this go unnoticed.

I am sorry for this and the person is being punished. thank you for your time. @HypnoToadTrance also, slow clapping was meant in a negative way, not in a positive.

Edited by Catluvr9000

4 hours ago, Catluvr9000 said:

I am sorry for this and the person is being punished. thank you for your time. @HypnoToadTrance also, slow clapping was meant in a negative way, not in a positive.

Very well, I can see how the clapping could have been misconstrued on our part. It is good that as the server administrator, you have helped clear up this issue and provided proper punishment to the guilty party. In light of this correction, and having had time to cool down, I shall rescind my previous negative review. It is good you have maintained a neutral attitude and had the best interests of your players at heart when dealing with this conflict. I apologize for any undue duress that has arose from this situation.

4 hours ago, killsode said:

i,m sorry please come back D:

As for coming back, Cuddles and I are still rather hesitant, especially after formulating an idea for how we want to build our new town on HappyDiggers, but I will relay the outcome of these posts to him and see if he wishes to resume our game on this server.

IGN: Lazerchic

Skype (if any): No.

What will you do on the server?  Play on a fair and updated server with my friends.

Edited by Lazerchic

Have some new mods been added? I tried logging in this morning after being gone all weekend due to busy, and it's telling me I get mod rejects for Decorations (Which I didn't have installed but readded from the pack I'm using) and something called TFCM (not sure what mod this would be, I'll keep looking)

Edit: Okay, didn't think to look at the first post, lol my bad

Edited by Allesmere

IGN?: Wickie88

Skype? (if any): wickie881

What will you do on the server?: Build a town / craft / exploration
age if it matters ? is 28

IGN: Oseroth

Skype (if any): i don't use          Discord: Oseroth

What will you do on the server?  :

I apologize for my English, it is not the best ... google continues to help me :unsure::unsure:
I wish I had the chance to get on the server, I am currently playing the project package ozone 2, but in truth my game is made for the hardest part of minecraft .... tfc is my home, I hope to have the chance to play on this server.
As I said I like the hard part of the game, I would start with the only play , maybe I could To manage to bring my friends doing so would give beginning to a city.

IGN?: Tilhaedan

Skype? (if any):

What will you do on the server?: Build, farm, prospect, mine

Will also be bringing my friends: Glorric and Pwnmander

IGN:  PwnMander

What will you do on the server: Mostly loaf and consume the resources Tilhaedan and Glorric harvest.

@tilhaedan @PwnMander you have been added, along with your friend. P.S: can't wait to see you on the server. :)

Edited by Catluvr9000

IGN:  jHampster

What will you do on the server: Probably try to find a cool community/village to join or something.

Topic locked by request of Catluvr9000