Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Lavos5181

[TFC 79.29.922] Nations of Terra

28 posts in this topic

Welcome to Nations Of Terra!

We are an open, lite-RP, PVP-allowed server where you can live life as you see fit. From being a bandit, robbing players on the open road, or leading a wealthy settlement, feudal life is yours to determine. We use a decent-sized modpack that contains minor content additions, such as Udary and TFC Tweaks, but sticks closely to core TFC gameplay. We use the 'Factions' plugin so that players can start or join their own factions with friends or strangers.

The server will be up 24/7 and will be on a reliable connection. I am an experienced Admin (ran quite a few small servers before.) We prefer a policy of 'live and let live' in that we usually prefer to stay out of players affairs. Of course, we do not tolerate cheating or 'hacking' of any sort and will intervene as necessary.

The modpack can be directly downloaded (with instructions) at the bottom of this post. The world is a new world aswell. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

[Last World Reset:Never]

[Next World Reset: TBD]

[24.194.195.102:27025]

Rules:

1) No harrassment or racial slurs etc. Don't be a jerk.

2) No cheating/x-ray texture packs etc.

3) No spawnkilling near the spawn zone.

If you think someone is breaking the rules you can contact the server admin or any mods who are on for assistance.

Admin: Lavos5181

Mods: Alexi_Stukov

Feed The Beast Code: NoT

Instructions for manual loading of modpack:

1) Install 'Forge' Version 10.13.4.1448 http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/index_1.7.10.html

2) Install 'Liteloader' for 1.7.10 (This is optional for better-looking clouds) http://www.liteloader.com/download#stable_1710

3) Download the 'mods' and 'config' folders from this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r9ebotzkk58c5m9/NoTv1.3.zip?dl=0

4) Replace the 'mods' and 'config' folders in your .minecraft folder with the new ones you just downloaded. See the readme file that comes with the download if you're unsure how to do this.

Thanks for checking us out! Hope to see you soon!

Edited by Lavos5181
modpack update

*looks at the Dropbox file* . . . . why don't you use feed the beast or technic to host the mod pack

On 9/28/2016 at 5:57 PM, The0newithnogame said:

*looks at the Dropbox file* . . . . why don't you use feed the beast or technic to host the mod pack

Reason for this is it takes time to get all the approvals and get approval to have it as a pack.

hey! i am a mac user and have no idea what this method of installation is and i would like help! and i would love to play on your server

4 hours ago, Lavos5181 said:

Reason for this is it takes time to get all the approvals and get approval to have it as a pack.

A lot of mod authors have given permission for their mods to be used in mod packs. The FTB guys have compiled a list of mods which you can use in packs without having to ask for permission. All you have to do is check if the mods in your pack are on the list. If they are then you are done. If they're not then you may have to ask for permission for the few mods left.

It really  doesn't take that long anymore. Updating the pack takes more time than it does to check and ask for permissions :)

Here's the page with mod permissions: http://legacy.feed-the-beast.com/mods

21 hours ago, InsaneJ said:

A lot of mod authors have given permission for their mods to be used in mod packs. The FTB guys have compiled a list of mods which you can use in packs without having to ask for permission. All you have to do is check if the mods in your pack are on the list. If they are then you are done. If they're not then you may have to ask for permission for the few mods left.

It really  doesn't take that long anymore. Updating the pack takes more time than it does to check and ask for permissions :)

Here's the page with mod permissions: http://legacy.feed-the-beast.com/mods

I am currently waiting for one mod author to respond back to me as their mod is not on that list and  they have no license on their page that says if I can use it or not.

5 hours ago, MonyClair said:

I will try your server soon i think ;)

Cool hope to see your there.

sorry, but your modpack made the game crash ...

I see so many useless thing that made my game and the launch so loud ... You must make some change in your modpack, because not every body did have a PC that run like yours i think.

For exemple, the shadders mods made my game crash and when i remove it to try again, another mod is breaking my config ... Cant believe this from minecraft before I have try this modpack.

: Sorry about that! That file was left in for a friend earlier, it has now been removed :smiley: It shouldn't be giving anyone problems anymore.

Server has been updated along with the FTB code please enter the new code to get the new pack.

So I spent a little time on this server today, and while it occasionally has brief lag spikes it runs well otherwise. What seems missing is a /sethome command, or the ability to use the RandomTP sign at spawn more often than once every couple hours. This gripe is mainly because in Terrafirma it is very possible to arrive in an area that prevents progression.

Hopefully somebody comes onto the server sometime today so I am not the only one on, but this has been my first impression thus far.

I just joined the server today. Good job!

Could you change the ore amount you get from an ore type? like poor=20 normal=50 and rich=75 or 100? just so you wont have those uneven amounts of ore.

On 10/23/2016 at 10:58 PM, KsterNator said:

Could you change the ore amount you get from an ore type? like poor=20 normal=50 and rich=75 or 100? just so you wont have those uneven amounts of ore.

If i were to do it it wouldn't be until next world restart

try to join in the server but its offline or something

Are there a map that i could look at on the browser?

UPDATE:

12:30 Central Time: Server is starting up.

12:48am Central time: saying server is still starting for a while now

1:23am Central Time: there is no connection to the server (Server might be crashing)

Suggestion:

Might want to put dynamic Light as an option as it dose run on Client Side only and i been having lag issues from that mod (AKA: Mob on fire and make spikes every light update) 

Edited by TDB_Virtue

Server might be in the middle of a host switch, thus the offline status for a day and a half now. Lavos let some of us know in-game that host related maintenance was happening soon, though I'll wait for word from the admin on here to confirm that being the problem right now.

17 hours ago, Aloctor said:

Server might be in the middle of a host switch, thus the offline status for a day and a half now. Lavos let some of us know in-game that host related maintenance was happening soon, though I'll wait for word from the admin on here to confirm that being the problem right now.

I hope so have anyone else gone on the server and if so when was the last one?

3 hours ago, Lavos5181 said:

Servers back up sorry for the down time

Think I'll try this server out :) I just started getting into TFC and am loving it.

At the risk of sounding pretentious I wish to start a Merchant Faction. A completely neutral faction which facilitates trade with and between factions. Carrying out duties such as but not limited to delivery, minting coin (if the server does not do that already), and large scale building projects (Like roads between allies and trade hubs). Please message me if you are interested in my ideas.