Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ZombieDave111

DaveTFC [0.79.29.922] (WHITELISTED) Fresh World Players: (10/10) FULL

19 posts in this topic

Hello, my name is Dave.

I am hosting a private whitelisted TFC server, the world is brand new! no one has builded on there or even taken a rock out of the ground, i decided to start this server because i was bored being playing TFC alone, i invited my friends and they said TFC was hard and boring and so now im trying here, on the TFC forums and i hope its successful here! its a vanilla TFC server so only need to have TFC version 0.79.29.922. also, I've made a secret word so that only the ones who read the whole topic can join the server so look out for the secret word on this threat.

We will make a chat on Discord where we can talk in chat or on voice, share opinions, contact and etc, probably it will be like a town with each player with a role, Farmer, Miner, Blacksmith, Baker, Carpenter, Builder, etc. Max players whitelisted will be 10, maybe on the future there will be more.

So, What most of you want to know is, how to enter the server right? first you need to be whitelisted, to do so you need to answer this format:

Username:

Discord:

Experience in TFC:

Tell us a little about yourself:

If on the server are some ''roles'' [Miner, Blacksmith, Farmer, etc], what would you like to be?:

What would you do as your role?:

What would you do on the server?:

What will you do to help the server?:

What are your strong points (in TFC)?:

What are your weak points (in TFC)?:

Secret Word:

Rules:

1-.You will not ask for OP.

2-. You can't random spam build (place blocks everywhere not forming a house).

3-. Robbing from others inst allowed, Robbing is bannable.

4-. Destroying builds that aren't yours without permission is bannable.

5-. Animal limit is 7 Adults of each kind and as many child as you want but remember that when they grow there only needs to be 7 Adults.

6-. Killing someone else's Animals or Pets is a warning.

7-, If you get 3 warnings you get banned.

8-. If you see someone breaking a rule, report it to me on Discord or in game.

9-. Trying to make someone do something bad so they get banned is bannable.

10-. All types of hacking is bannable, X-Ray included.

11-. You can use the following mods:

-Journey Map

-Attack Indicator

-Optifine

-Fastcraft

-NEI

-NEI TFC addons

12-. Using an other mod that isn't on the list above is bannable unless you ask me permission and tell me what it does.

13-. Secret Word is TDaveFC

14-. You can't break blocks bellow houses that aren't yours to make a cave-in-

15-.You can live with someone if you ask them permission.

16-. You can't use the metal just for yourself.

17-. Trashing materials that aren't yours is bannable

18-. Swearing is bannable.

19-. Exploiting is bannable.

20-. Breaking any of the rules is bannable.

Once you have answered the format above, wait until i see it and see if you can be whitelisted, then i'll message you through this forum the discord link to the TFC server group. On there, there will be the TFC server IP.

Thanks for reading! i wish you luck! Have a great Day!

Slots (4/10)

Edited by ZombieDave111
Players (10/10) FULL! DON'T APPLY ANIMORE

Username: Itsnothamish

Discord:  Hamish#8643

Experience in TFC: Gotten to black steel and made a large town

Tell us a little about yourself:  im a cool dude

If on the server are some ''roles'' [Miner, Blacksmith, Farmer, etc], what would you like to be?: Farmer

What would you do as your role?: Farm

What would you do on the server?: Try finish metal progression and make alot of food with my pal

What will you do to help the server?: Make a cool town with skits

What are your strong points (in TFC)?: I'm good at farming and building

What are your weak points (in TFC)?: None i'm perfect :^)

Secret Word:  TDaveFC

Spoiler

Username: Skits_vicious

Discord: Judgementz#7188

Experience in TFC: A lot, played it on and off for a few years

Tell us a little about yourself: Im just a small town girl, tryna live in this lonely world

If on the server are some ''roles'' [Miner, Blacksmith, Farmer, etc], what would you like to be?: Mining and sometimes blacksmiths are my favorite roles

What would you do as your role?: Spending a lot of time prospecting and marking down the mines for excavating

What would you do on the server?: J-chill and progress to red/blue steel

What will you do to help the server?: Mining resources and smithing tools for everyone  

What are your strong points (in TFC)?: patience thats required to prospect

What are your weak points (in TFC)?: Remembering to stockpile food  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Secret Word:TDaveFC

Username: Ruccolo

Discord: Ruccolo (I might be wrong I never use it XD)

Experience in TFC: Decent

Tell us a little about yourself: Male

If on the server are some ''roles'' [Miner, Blacksmith, Farmer, etc], what would you like to be?: Whatever is available and something I can manage.

What would you do as your role?: Depends on what I get 

What would you do on the server?: My role and exploration

What will you do to help the server?: Help others

What are your strong points (in TFC)?: I stress food security

What are your weak points (in TFC)?: I get bad luck XD

Secret Word: TDaveFC

On 11/14/2016 at 11:22 PM, Kromeblade said:

Username: Itsnothamish

Discord:  Hamish#8643

Experience in TFC: Gotten to black steel and made a large town

Tell us a little about yourself:  im a cool dude

If on the server are some ''roles'' [Miner, Blacksmith, Farmer, etc], what would you like to be?: Farmer

What would you do as your role?: Farm

What would you do on the server?: Try finish metal progression and make alot of food with my pal

What will you do to help the server?: Make a cool town with skits

What are your strong points (in TFC)?: I'm good at farming and building

What are your weak points (in TFC)?: None i'm perfect :^)

On 11/14/2016 at 11:25 PM, skits_vicious said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Username: Skits_vicious

Discord: Judgementz#7188

Experience in TFC: A lot, played it on and off for a few years

Tell us a little about yourself: Im just a small town girl, tryna live in this lonely world

If on the server are some ''roles'' [Miner, Blacksmith, Farmer, etc], what would you like to be?: Mining and sometimes blacksmiths are my favorite roles

What would you do as your role?: Spending a lot of time prospecting and marking down the mines for excavating

What would you do on the server?: J-chill and progress to red/blue steel

What will you do to help the server?: Mining resources and smithing tools for everyone  

What are your strong points (in TFC)?: patience thats required to prospect

What are your weak points (in TFC)?: Remembering to stockpile food  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

14 hours ago, Ruccolo said:

Username: Ruccolo

Discord: Ruccolo (I might be wrong I never use it XD)

Experience in TFC: Decent

Tell us a little about yourself: Male

If on the server are some ''roles'' [Miner, Blacksmith, Farmer, etc], what would you like to be?: Whatever is available and something I can manage.

What would you do as your role?: Depends on what I get 

What would you do on the server?: My role and exploration

What will you do to help the server?: Help others

What are your strong points (in TFC)?: I stress food security

What are your weak points (in TFC)?: I get bad luck XD

You are all Accepted, you will be messaged the TFC discord chat

Username: Energizer94

Experience in TFC: Steel Age

Tell us a little about yourself: I love geology and minerals

If on the server are some ''roles'' [Miner, Blacksmith, Farmer, etc], what would you like to be?: Blacksmith

What would you do as your role?: Forge tools and armor for everyone

What would you do on the server?: Exploring, to find new resources, some fishing (to relax)

What will you do to help the server?: Help build a town, and replace broken tools

What are your strong points (in TFC)?: Knowledge

What are your weak points (in TFC)?: Mining

Discord: Energizer94

Edited by Energizer94

Username: dittoisepic

Discord: Sean#8911

Experience in TFC: Expert

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a softhearted person who won't hurt a fly, unless said fly tries to hurt my friends, then I will murder it. I prefer co-operation to fighting, as it makes everyone more productive, and am a good community leader/organizer and good at making peaceful solutions to conflicts in and out of groups. Regarding TFC, I have a lot of experience building nice-looking houses and communities, and I'm a very good blacksmith. I also know how to use a propick very effectively and can mine, and have excellent mob fighting skills.

If on the server are some ''roles'' [Miner, Blacksmith, Farmer, etc], what would you like to be?: Community organizer . Alternatively, building things is something I'm quite good at, as well as gathering resources from more dangerous areas, because I'm good at fighting. 

What would you do as your role?: Community organizer: This job doesn't seem essential, until you put someone on it. Then you'll never take them off. With ten people, having the next tasks organized will work wonders for our community. I would be organized on discord and in contact with everyone, allowing people to get their opinions and objectives through to me. Big projects have issues getting done on servers until it's someone's job to make sure it happens. That's where I excel. 

What would you do on the server?: In my downtime on the server, I would be building our houses, roads, and whatnot with materials we have. If we need to do something dangerous, I can handle that as well. If I have nothing to do, i'll be helping someone else or gathering wood. I'll also ensure that chests are properly organized, because organized items make everyone faster.

What will you do to help the server?: Community development/ interactions. I'd be a safe space to go to to talk if anyone has issues with something on the server, or even in real life. I'm there for people.

What are your strong points (in TFC)?: Organization, planning, diplomacy, building, smithing 

What are your weak points (in TFC)?: I've never really done much farming, and would probably end up draining all the nutrients. I've never looked into animal husbandry either.

Secret Word: TDaveFC

Edited for clarity of wording.

Edited by dittoisepic

Username: ShardastheGolden

Discord: ShardastheGolden

Experience in TFC: I've played Outlast TFC for a while and also was a newly joined mod until it closed a few days later. I know most of the mechanics and tricks within TFC, to explain simply I know how to play TFC pretty well, got some red steel towards the end.

Tell us a little about yourself: I live in California, I play MC as one of my main games, I've been bored because the server I play is probably getting shut down so I wanted something fresh and fun. TFC has always been a fun hard server to play with so I thought why not get back into it, but I wanted a clean server and I came upon this thread.

If on the server are some ''roles'' [Miner, Blacksmith, Farmer, etc], what would you like to be?: If anything I can do any role, but not building. On a side note do we have to be restricted by a role, I wouldn't like to be classed in one role because I cant do anything else that TFC offers. This is my opinion you can ignore it if you want.

What would you do as your role?: I'll just do what it entails if I need resources I ask or get myself, simple.(Hope this answer works since I didn't choose a role)

What would you do on the server?: Well for one I would play, If we are going for a town system I'd join in. I'm not greedy with resources so I can trade and give to players. I'm pretty good at teaching so I can help players with skills and information too.

What will you do to help the server?: Well for one I'm sure I can log on daily if not even every other day, I can even donate some money to keep it going or expand depending on how fun it is.

What are your strong points (in TFC)?: I think I'm pretty well balanced across all aspects of TFC, so its kinda hard to choose one aspect I'm good at.

What are your weak points (in TFC)?: I cannot build anything good or original :D

Username: Catluvr9000

Discord: Catluvr9000#4179

Experience in TFC: I've gotten to wrought iron before, built a farm, made a relaxing settlement.

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 13 year old gamer, i sound and look more mature than my age.

If on the server are some ''roles'' [Miner, Blacksmith, Farmer, etc], what would you like to be?: Rancher/agriculture

What would you do as your role?: Milk cows, shear sheep, basically do my job as a "rancher"

What would you do on the server?: farm or ranch for whichever town i want to join.

What will you do to help the server?: i would help anyone that needs it, and make new buddies or allies.

What are your strong points (in TFC)?: Farming, Mining, animal husbandry

What are your weak points (in TFC)?: i'm bad at blacksmithing unfortunately :/

Username:RiceIsSoNice

Discord:RiceIsSoNice#7453

Experience in TFC: I have played TFC for a very long time

Tell us a little about yourself: Rice is so nice

If on the server are some ''roles'' [Miner, Blacksmith, Farmer, etc], what would you like to be?: I would like to be a Blacksmith

What would you do as your role?: I would practice and try to be a better smither

What would you do on the server?:I will do my job

What will you do to help the server?:I like farming and building and everythink but smithing

What are your strong points (in TFC)?:Farming and mining

What are your weak points (in TFC)?:I dislike smithing very much

Edited by RiceIsSoNice

Username:robomaster223

Discord:robomaster223 #1982

Experience in TFC: mainly farming building (small detailed stuff) mining and animal taming

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a person who has kinda wanted one of these tfc servers to pop up at one time or another but I'm a very respectful person who can get along with anyone and I do crack a lot of puns :P

If on the server are some ''roles'' [Miner, Blacksmith, Farmer, etc], what would you like to be?:I

I would like to be one of 3 farmer builder or animal tamer (if its a real thing if not then probably carpenter)

What would you do as your role?: farm for food build structures ( for me preferable small ones) or tame animals

What would you do on the server?:depends on what role I would get

What will you do to help the server?: I am a very good person who

What are your strong points (in TFC)?: everything but black smithing

What are your weak points (in TFC)?:blacksmithing

Secret Word : TDaveFC

Username: Allesmere

Discord: Should be the same, Allesmere, haven't used it in a bit, heh

Experience in TFC: Up to about bronze age or so. Was just starting to learn how blacksmithing worked.

Tell us a little about yourself: Freelance comic artist, TFC is my fave for my breaks during the day to do something different.

If on the server are some ''roles'' [Miner, Blacksmith, Farmer, etc], what would you like to be?: I love to build, lol. I can make things "pretty". Also good at farming, okay at animals, etc. I'm okay at mining. 

What would you do as your role?: I don't mind doing grunt work if needed, though I enjoy having a space to build myself a small residence. 

What would you do on the server?: Other than having and maintaining my own little space, I like helping others out when they need it.

What will you do to help the server?: I'm friendly, I'm kinda on at random times over the course of the day. I also always have the wiki up on one monitor, so I can find answers, lol.

What are your strong points (in TFC)?: I love building. I also love to explore. 

What are your weak points (in TFC)?: I'm only okay at mining and blacksmithing. Still learning those.

dittoisepic, ShardastheGolden, Catluvr9000, RiceIsSoNice, robomaster223 and Allesmere, you are all 

Accepted

Energizer94, maybe you will be accepted if you add the secret word and your discord.

the ones who got Accepted, you will privately be messaged the discord join link and will get a friend request on discord from ZDavePlays#8022 (AKA me).

so, ShardastheGolden, the roles don't restrict you from doing other things, the roles are so that lets say, a miner broke his pick, he doesn't know about blacksmithing so he will ask the blacksmith to make him a pick and the miner gives the blacksmith minerals for new picks, weapons, tools, etc. if you are a miner, you don't need to only mine, you can also learn something new.

Now, this server is now FULL so if someone applies here, you may be accepted if someone leaves but take in count that it may take a long time!

-ZDavePlays

Let me know if this server opens up and accepts new players, thanks. :)

- Former Darkagecraft admin/mod

hi there dave was wondering if your server was still active and sorry for the delay reply!

I PM'd him the same inquiry a few days ago with no response, so my assumption is no, it is no longer active