Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
robomaster223

terracraft

7 posts in this topic

whitelisted tfc server brand new map brand new world

if you want to get on it please answer these questions and send it to this discord user robomaster223 #1982

what is considered griefing / trolling

why do you want to join this server

have you ever been banned from a server

username

discord name

favorite thing to do in tfc

things about this server

there are teams on this server each has 3 members on it once we have 6 people ready to join we will randomize you and then one will be your leader

leaders role is basicly to allow us to contact if someone on your team has done something wrong and to allow pvp to happen very easily

yes you can pvp but only if both teams are fully on the server

more info will be given in discord server

Edited by robomaster223

1. Ruining a build. Now the exception is when you're Pvp-ing, Communication is key. (edit: you can also grief wilderness and thats just uncalled for)

2. It's been a while since I've played a tfc server and I'd like a group of friends to have fun with and mess around with.

3. Nope, though I won't lie I've came close when for some reason someone started drama.

4. Space_Junky (I presume you are referring to Mc username)

5. Spacejunky

6. Arguably its the start of the game, though I also enjoy building a lot.

Edited by Spacejunky

1. Greifing ; The unnecessary destruction of terrain or buildings done by an offending party.  Trolling ; The verbal or typed abuse that is meant to cause the one trolled to become salty.

2. This server seems to have a set goal. (Please refer to my merchant guild post) The goal would be to create/be a faction that is within this server.

3. Yes but only because I had a falling out (as an Admin) with the owner on how a server should have been run.

4. rushdman

5. rushedman #4490

6. I love organizing a group to a common goal. I am good at getting people where they need to be to help the collective. Along with being great at negotiation. While I may not be the best in any particular area of TFC I do know enough to properly do any job... Though maybe not as fast as a person dedicated to a specific task.  

1. I am personally a fan of pvp because survival games without it end up at a point of stagnation from lack of difficulty. Griefing is a form of pvp where the griefer has taken it farther than just fun competition. They build or destroy excessively or in ways specifically directed at upsetting other people or trying to get them to quit. Trolling is similar but usually is more along the lines of social abuse. I am glad a leader system and team pvp are present so that proper communication can be used so no one feels griefed/trolled.

2. I want to join this server for two reasons. First, I have been really itching to play TFC but I don't want to join an already established server. I like working through the ages from the start with others. Second, like stated in the first question, I like pvp and it's hard to find a TFC pvp server.

3. I have never been banned from a server. 

4. Exletalis

5. Exletalis#3147

6. I enjoy all aspects of TFC because there is always something to do. My favorite things to do are prospecting/mining and blacksmithing, but have played a few solo TFC setups so I can fill any role.

On 25/11/2016 at 3:54 PM, robomaster223 said:

1. Destroying something and making them suffer

2. Not many servers on TFC nowdays 

3. Nah

4. Hiramwar

5. UnchosenOne

6. Mine and craft

On 11/25/2016 at 4:54 PM, robomaster223 said:

what is considered griefing / trolling

why do you want to join this server

have you ever been banned from a server

username

discord name

favorite thing to do in tfc

Since I can't seem to find you on Discord, I'll reply here as well...

1) Griefing/trolling can be simply defined as being a dick.  Griefing is intentionally adding or removing blocks that cause unnecessary hassle to another player.  Trolling is being a dick for no good reason.

2) I'm just looking for a good server with good people.  Perferably active.  Preferably not full of dicks.

3) Nope

4) Warlord2150

5) Patrick #3054

6) Building with wood.  Large scale planning. Eating.  In that order.

1) breaking blocks, killing animals, stealing stuff, unprovoked attacks, anything that hurts/antagonizes people really.

2) I want to join a server that one; is usually full and two; sort of acts like a tribal system. also I'm a bit tired of logging onto a server and playing alone.

3) No

4) macksmither48

5) unfortunately I don't have discord (or know what it is) but until I get it you can just pretend I don't speak english or something.

6) Blacksmithing/ tool making also hunting