Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
DankNStein

New TFC Lets Play: Uploads every 3 days minimum!

19 posts in this topic

I've just started a brand new series of Terrafirmapunk 2.0 and will be uploading a new episode at least every 3 days.

Here is Episode One

I'm editing down several hours of gameplay for each episode so things will move along very quickly and am even composing original 8 bit style chip tunes to make montages to.

My channel is quite new too so any new subscribers will be welcomed with open arms!

PEACE x

Edited by DankNStein

I put out episode four last night, in which our hero bangs together a couple of Anvils, partakes in a small tuneful building montage, and grinds through to crafting the extraordinarily expensive Bloomery block. The workshop is starting to take shape...

I watched some of your LP and like it a lot. Terrafirmapunk seems to be way more crazy than regular terrafirma but you handle it very well :) Playing on hard with this modpack - just wow.

Edited by Narmo

Thanks man, great to get some positive feedback! Am just trying to get to grips with some of the extra mods... there's alot to learn. If anyone has any tips for good mods to start off with in the pack let me kno!!

Episode six is up... here is the building montage featuring an original 8 bit style banger composed my me! Enjoy.

Ingots 4 dayz. Its montage time.... METAL MONTAGE! Watch as I stack the ingots high baby!

Making a max size blast furnace... anyone who's done this before will appreciate the time investment here haha...

Hope you enjoy the episode, please do leave me your feedback!

Out on the road doing some exploring.... EPISODE 11!

We collect the last two metals... GOT ALL THE METALS BABY! yessssh

Peace x

And we have hit black steel. I'm getting seriously gassed about this series now... hope you are enjoying it!

Episode 16... WE BUILD A PUB! About time... DankNStein loves a good Drank-in-Stein...

RED & BLUE STEEL MAKING HEAVY METAL MONTAGE... 

Some building and lots of fighting with our new Red / Blue Steel weapons!

EPISODE 20! We made it. Time to start some Railcraft...

In episode 21 we struggle to find blaze powder... and get very distracted dungeon crawling.

Lots of PvE fun in the latest episode. Its time to play DUNGEON MASTER