Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Dulakaba

A deep and heart felt thank you to the creators of TFC

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

My name is Will and I go by Dulakaba here on the forums. I am a new modder and with no knowledge of java or forge modding I set out a little over a month ago to create a simple mod for TFC.

My little mod is a minnow compared to the whale of a mod that is TFC and I can't imagine doing work of that scale.

As I have slowly learned about Java and delved into TFC code, I have gained a profound appreciation of the immense effort that has gone into the creation of  TerraFirmaCraft .

I would like to to take a moment to give Bioxx, Kitty and Dunk a huge thank you for all the work they have done to produce this epic mod, maintain a forum and a wiki.  

THANK YOU.

I shall bestir my lazy self to offer a heartfelt agreement to Will's statement......it is the best iteration of Minecraft (by far!) from a systems point of view. I can't even imagine playing vanilla MC any more (though it was brilliant for a while).

fully 100% agree.

im very new around these parts (on the forum) altho i've been playing TFC for a good few years.

it is the nuts.

big love.

Posts like these are always a nice motivator. I'm glad you enjoy it. :)

I agree with Dulakaba. Terrafirmacraft is beautiful (especially trees) and I'm playing a little vanilla only for Growing Trees mod and combat update. So when I have terrafirma with combat update and (hopefully) ported Growing Trees it will be perfect *.*

I have never worked on a single coding project for over a year without some compensation. Even if Terrafirmacraft 2, Island conquest never comes out, the contributions you've made thus far really show that this is a labor of love. I hope that it will never be anything different for you.

On 10. 3. 2017 at 2:03 PM, Narmo said:

I agree with Dulakaba. Terrafirmacraft is beautiful (especially trees) and I'm playing a little vanilla only for Growing Trees mod and combat update. So when I have terrafirma with combat update and (hopefully) ported Growing Trees it will be perfect *.*

I've always wanted the trees to grow in TFC, shame the mods aren't compatible.