Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bioxx

[0.2.4] TFC2 Prerelease

490 posts in this topic

Hexes store all relevant information about themselves, so it's usable any time. Due to the way I designed the island system, nothing is lost at generation, it is all saved in a map file to your HDD.

Seems there might be some problems when rock biomes transition from one to the other. Im surprised tho that the walls are not hexigonal but flat  with intervening holes to the void along the way.

2 minutes ago, Bedantis666 said:

Seems there might be some problems when rock biomes transition from one to the other. Im surprised tho that the walls are not hexigonal but flat  with intervening holes to the void along the way.

I assume you mean when transitioning from one island map to another every 4k blocks. If so, that isn't really an issue since the player is never meant to reach those locations. Since the map is mad of hexagons, there are inevitably small locations with no actual hex covering them on the edges of the square map. As long as the water is there in the ocean and its not air, I'm fine with that for now.

Great to find some tangible proof of progressing work! Should I assume that the Pam's Harvestcraft is a temporary workaround or will TFC be always dependant on that mod/incorporate it?

I remember in the past, in case of first TFC that while other mods were very much welcome for customization of one's experience, TFC was also meant to be self-contained package of features allowing one to play without too much of a setup. A thing which I sincerely enjoyed since I could play the game without having to fiddle with many mods or addons beside making sure I have updated Forge and some performance improving mod. Will it be the same in case of TFC2?

Also, after current round of bugfixing, what's the next thing goal on the agenda in term of features?

Pam's will be required moving forward, however it is my intention to handle all setup stuff myself so that the players only need to acquire the mod themselves. With TFC2 I am taking a much different approach and trying to not create extra burdens upon myself when it really isn't needed. Post MC1.8 development is hard enough as is, may as well let other mods carry the load where appropriate. Ofc, as you may have noticed pams food decays in true TFC style, so there is little functional difference between using her mod, and me having implemented all of the items myself. It's just a massive time saver.

As far as agenda, It's my intention to make sure that the stone age stuff is completely playable before moving on. That should include pottery and some other basics. Getting the entities that we already have added to be completely functional is also a high priority.

Keep the feedback and questions coming guys, your interest keeps me interested and motivated.

Bioxx could you tell us how to make a firestarter because metod from TFC1 didn't work?

Edited by Narmo

Thought I fixed it in v0.1.1. I'll put a new version out in a little bit.

I'm not making big announcements when I update for the time being so just keep an eye on the version in the thread title.

Okay, I will play with what we have right now and watch this topic which is anyway very interesting. Btw terrain generation, little streams and caves are also really nice looking :) 

Edited by Narmo

this makes me very happy. im gonna give it a whirl shortly! BIG UP YASELF BIOXX!

x

Firestarter recipe is now fixed. Suppose I should also inform that making a firepit has changed since tfc1. You now need to throw down 4 rocks, 4 sticks, and at least 1 log(these will autodeposit in the firepit). Note that the firepit doesnt have much use on its own right now unless you cheat in some tools from pams to turn it into a cooking device. R-click on the firepit with a saucepan/skillet/cookingpot to upgrade it. Many of pams more complex foods have not yet been integrated with tfc2 decay but they DO function as food.

12 minutes ago, Bioxx said:

Thought I fixed it in v0.1.1. I'll put a new version out in a little bit.

I'm not making big announcements when I update for the time being so just keep an eye on the version in the thread title.

Ah, I see that you disabled item heating from the firepit in v0.1.1.  Obviously the temperature stuff is not complete yet, but I was going to mention that logs that have been heated can no longer be burned as fuel.  Also, shift-clicking is not enabled at all within the firepit GUI.  And ignore what I said earlier about getting lots of wood from chopping trees.  I took a closer look and realized that spruce trees simply have a lot more branches than I thought they did.

Side note: I found a bear and punched it!  Then it ate me.  It was awesome.

Some possible bugs for you: 

When chopping generated trees with a stone axe, the axe takes no damage and chops down as fast as vanilla axes, not slowly like TFC1 did. When chopping placed wood blocks, stone axe *does* take damage.

Grass does not yield straw when broken by hand or with a knife. 

Some odd land generation: On beaches there's lots of random little rocks, looks odd so I don't know if it's intended. Here's a picture of the rocks.

Lots of random pillars? Here's a couple pictures:  1  and 2

Can't get the firepit to work (4 rocks, 4 sticks and a log?) Instructions unclear: made a pile of stuff.

Sorry if some of this is intentional, great to see an alpha build! :D Anything specific you want us to be looking for?

Edited by Aaron215
added picture of stone axe damage

4 minutes ago, Aaron215 said:

Some possible bugs for you: 

When chopping generated trees with a stone axe, the axe takes no damage and chops down as fast as vanilla axes, not slowly like TFC1 did. When chopping placed wood blocks, stone axe *does* take damage.

Grass does not yield straw when broken by hand or with a knife. 

Some odd land generation: On beaches there's lots of random little rocks, looks odd so I don't know if it's intended. Here's a picture of the rocks.

Lots of random pillars? Here's a couple pictures:  1  and 2

Can't get the firepit to work (4 rocks, 4 sticks and a log?) Instructions unclear: made a pile of stuff.

Sorry if some of this is intentional, great to see an alpha build! :D Anything specific you want us to be looking for?

You need to use the firestarter, hold down right mouse button where you tossed the items, it'll eventually light.

Those rocks are only found in hexes with a nearby cliff (greater than 10 block height difference with nearby hex).

The really tall rock pillars are called spires, and its just a random terrain feature that can appear on islands. I need to add more features with time and they'll be a lot less common(I'm seeing a lot of people mention them so they must be generating a bit too often)

And with v0.1.2 I find my fists ineffective, and must resort to bashing heads in with a rock.

Is this a permanent thing?  If so, just cancelling the event is no good.  The bear doesn't care that I'm punching it anymore!  He just stands there with a bored look on his face!  Also, even if fists do 0 damage they should still have that bit of knockback, which is super useful if you're fighting something nasty and your only weapon smashes to pieces.

Does Minecraft let you fire off another entityLiving.attackEntityFrom using a 0 damage amount?  Does that give knockback and aggro?  Is punching entities no longer going to be a thing?  Or is this only a temporary change while you work on something else?

1 hour ago, Konlii said:

And with v0.1.2 I find my fists ineffective, and must resort to bashing heads in with a rock.

Is this a permanent thing?  If so, just cancelling the event is no good.  The bear doesn't care that I'm punching it anymore!  He just stands there with a bored look on his face!  Also, even if fists do 0 damage they should still have that bit of knockback, which is super useful if you're fighting something nasty and your only weapon smashes to pieces.

Does Minecraft let you fire off another entityLiving.attackEntityFrom using a 0 damage amount?  Does that give knockback and aggro?  Is punching entities no longer going to be a thing?  Or is this only a temporary change while you work on something else?

Making it do 0 damage seems like it would be even more confusing than just taking away the ability at all. Bears will be auto aggro in the future so its not really an issue about aggroing. It's something that I'm going to leave in place and we'll see. Should give more incentive to use a knife or axe to defend yourself. Although many of the entities use tfc1 levels of health atm (1000+) so they might be nearly unkillable.

Here's a strange one... in this save file I attached I can't break rocks unless I right click on them, and I can't break anything with left click. I relogged a few times, made a new save file and tried in that one (it worked there), and went back and tried in the original and it still didn't work. Figured you would want to take a look and see if you can figure out what is going on with it. Easily re-creatable for me, but that's on this computer and I don't have another computer to test it with.

Dropbox link to save file: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/skv7p362hni2q5h/AABZPYqPKq7xGGg1CV4Er2YBa?dl=0  Let me know if you prefer some other method.

22 minutes ago, Aaron215 said:

Here's a strange one... in this save file I attached I can't break rocks unless I right click on them, and I can't break anything with left click. I relogged a few times, made a new save file and tried in that one (it worked there), and went back and tried in the original and it still didn't work. Figured you would want to take a look and see if you can figure out what is going on with it. Easily re-creatable for me, but that's on this computer and I don't have another computer to test it with.

Dropbox link to save file: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/skv7p362hni2q5h/AABZPYqPKq7xGGg1CV4Er2YBa?dl=0  Let me know if you prefer some other method.

Thanks for the report. You're being forced into Adventure mode because for some reason, this starter island isn't unlocking properly. All Tier 0 islands should be unlocked by default but this seed is behaving strangely. I'll look into it.

Shift clicking a firestarter out of the 2x2 crafting grid gives me a firestarter and leaves the sticks in the crafting grid. I can remove them and stack them up and the items do not disappear.

If I remove the firestarter by clicking and dragging it out, the sticks in the 2x2 grid disappear. 

Don't think a save file is necessary for this one. Recreatable in a new world.

------

Trying to create a firepit, and lighting the pile of stuff sometimes consumes the sticks and rocks without creating the firepit. Made 5 attempts, 4 failed. The successful attempt was when I threw the items as close to the center of a block as I could, but that could have just been coincidence. Including a save file for you from right before a failed attempt. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j2motzvneyutnqw/AACVczvYFjq474W3cANTCqcFa?dl=0

I assumed it was because I was using the firestarter from the report above this one, but I tried with different ones and it still had the same behavior. 

-----

Stacked firestarters all take damage when used. Not sure if stacking firestarters is expected behavior..

-----

Also, here's a question... how do we create crash reports now? Was there an update recently that changed how reports were created? Let me know if how I'm doing these is helpful, or if there's something I could do better. I'm not a professional QA guy.

EDIT:  Firepits don't seem to run out of logs? They keep restarting when the fire icon gets to the bottom. Expect it to extinguish when the fuel runs out.

Edited by Aaron215
Add a bug

1 hour ago, Bioxx said:

Thanks for the report. You're being forced into Adventure mode because for some reason, this starter island isn't unlocking properly. All Tier 0 islands should be unlocked by default but this seed is behaving strangely. I'll look into it.

Sorry, Tier 0 Islands? What? Could you give me a quick refresher of the island system and what the tier is?

Secondly, trees seem to generate on rocks, missing their base and simply having the rock instead

First try : single hex island

Second try : spawn next to a white boulder. End up being a portal. Jump in, died, it was black in the other side. Tried again in creative, got in a dimmension with a floating path full of mob, including hostile and sheep. Took next portal... died. Tried several time and it look like I am spawning on the other side at the wrong level and end up too hight and fall on the ground to my death, or too low and fall in the void.

Made a fire, look awesome.

My axe is not taking damage when chopping tree... started to take damage, but I have a full row of stack of 64 log

As its seems that the Pam's garden and fruit tree no longer generate, there is no food, as it seems that punching grass does not drop seed. EDIT: found a garden, but it's super rare.

When you can figure out what water is not salty, drinking work perfectly.

Not sure if ore and clay are spawning now, but did not notice any yet by walking on the surface.

I understand you do not like githbub bug tracking that much, but do you have a list of bug to fix so at least people don't report the same thing again and again ? I personally think that fithub bugtracking is a nice feature and it can be used in different way. For example if I report something, I test it on new release and close the issue if fixed.

EDIT : "tile.sapling.name" lot of "entity.name" "tile.ore" "tile.plank2" "tile.stair" "item.plank"

Edit : look like shift clicking Pam's food create a seed but leave the food in crafting grid, can make infinit seed from one food piece. Duplicate still in inventory after reload.

Edited by aliceingame

I haven't read anywhere that its singleplayer only, attempting to start a server gives this error log.

Spoiler

[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injecting tracing printstreams for STDOUT/STDERR.
[11:55:14] [main/INFO] [FML/]: Forge Mod Loader version 13.20.0.2264 for Minecraft 1.11.2 loading
[11:55:14] [main/INFO] [FML/]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_121, running on Windows 10:amd64:10.0, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_121
[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Java classpath at launch is forge-1.11.2-13.20.0.2264-universal.jar
[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Java library path at launch is C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\WINDOWS\Sun\Java\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\;C:\Users\tristan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;;.
[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Enabling runtime deobfuscation
[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Instantiating coremod class FMLCorePlugin
[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Added access transformer class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.AccessTransformer to enqueued access transformers
[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Enqueued coremod FMLCorePlugin
[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Instantiating coremod class FMLForgePlugin
[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Enqueued coremod FMLForgePlugin
[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: All fundamental core mods are successfully located
[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Attempting to load commandline specified mods, relative to D:\Games\Minecraft\TerraFirmaCraft 2\.
[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Discovering coremods
[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Examining for coremod candidacy [1.11.2]TFC2-0.1.1.jar
[11:55:14] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Found FMLCorePluginContainsFMLMod marker in [1.11.2]TFC2-0.1.1.jar, it will be examined later for regular @Mod instances
[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Instantiating coremod class TFCASMLoadingPlugin
[11:55:14] [main/WARN] [FML/]: The coremod com.bioxx.tfc2.TFCASMLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Enqueued coremod TFCASMLoadingPlugin
[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Examining for coremod candidacy Pam's HarvestCraft 1.11.2g.jar
[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Not found coremod data in Pam's HarvestCraft 1.11.2g.jar
[11:55:14] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[11:55:14] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[11:55:14] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[11:55:14] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[11:55:14] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injecting coremod FMLCorePlugin {net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin} class transformers
[11:55:14] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Registering transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.BlamingTransformer
[11:55:14] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Registering transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer
[11:55:14] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Registering transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.EventSubscriptionTransformer
[11:55:14] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Registering transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.EventSubscriberTransformer
[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injection complete
[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Running coremod plugin for FMLCorePlugin {net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin}
[11:55:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Running coremod plugin FMLCorePlugin
[11:55:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Read 963 binary patches
[11:55:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Loading deobfuscation resource /deobfuscation_data-1.11.2.lzma with 33539 records
[11:55:15] [main/INFO] [FML/]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557
[11:55:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Coremod plugin class FMLCorePlugin run successfully
[11:55:15] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[11:55:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injecting coremod FMLForgePlugin {net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin} class transformers
[11:55:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injection complete
[11:55:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Running coremod plugin for FMLForgePlugin {net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin}
[11:55:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Running coremod plugin FMLForgePlugin
[11:55:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Coremod plugin class FMLForgePlugin run successfully
[11:55:15] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[11:55:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injecting coremod TFCASMLoadingPlugin {com.bioxx.tfc2.TFCASMLoadingPlugin} class transformers
[11:55:15] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Registering transformer com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleEntityRenderer
[11:55:15] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Registering transformer com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleWorldGen
[11:55:15] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Registering transformer com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleFood
[11:55:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injection complete
[11:55:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Running coremod plugin for TFCASMLoadingPlugin {com.bioxx.tfc2.TFCASMLoadingPlugin}
[11:55:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Running coremod plugin TFCASMLoadingPlugin
[11:55:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Coremod plugin class TFCASMLoadingPlugin run successfully
[11:55:15] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[11:55:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Loaded 195 rules from AccessTransformer config file forge_at.cfg
[11:55:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Loaded 12 rules from AccessTransformer mod jar file D:\Games\Minecraft\TerraFirmaCraft 2\mods\[1.11.2]TFC2-0.1.1.jar!META-INF/tfc_at.cfg

[11:55:15] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Validating minecraft
[11:55:16] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Minecraft validated, launching...
[11:55:16] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[11:55:16] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[11:55:16] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer}
[11:55:17] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper/]: Unable to launch
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:62) [forge-1.11.2-13.20.0.2264-universal.jar:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:31) [forge-1.11.2-13.20.0.2264-universal.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/item/Item
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.registry.GameData.<init>(GameData.java:77) ~[GameData.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.registry.GameData.<clinit>(GameData.java:70) ~[GameData.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.util.SoundEvent.<clinit>(SoundEvent.java:9) ~[nm.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap.func_151354_b(Bootstrap.java:490) ~[kt.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.main(MinecraftServer.java:1419) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
    ... 12 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.item.Item
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.registry.GameData.<init>(GameData.java:77) ~[GameData.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.registry.GameData.<clinit>(GameData.java:70) ~[GameData.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.main(MinecraftServer.java:1419) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
    ... 12 more
Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleFood@3fabf088 from coremod TFCASMLoadingPlugin
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:257) ~[forge-1.11.2-13.20.0.2264-universal.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    ... 12 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Item: addInformation ((Lafj;Laay;Ljava/util/List;Z)V) method not found! | a((Lafh;)I), c((I)Lafh;), a((Lalu;)Lafh;), b((Ljava/lang/String;)Lafh;), a((Lkq;Lafk;)V), a((Ldu;)Z), <init>(()V), d((I)Lafh;), a((Laay;Lajs;Lco;Lri;Lcv;FFF)Lrk;), a((Lafj;Latl;)F), a((Lajs;Laay;Lri;)Lrl;), a((Lafj;Lajs;Lsw;)Lafj;), k(()I), a((I)I), l(()Z), a((Z)Lafh;), m(()I), e((I)Lafh;), n(()Z), a((Lafj;Lsw;Lsw;)Z), a((Lafj;Lajs;Latl;Lco;Lsw;)Z), a((Latl;)Z), a((Lafj;Laay;Lsw;Lri;)Z), o(()Lafh;), c((Ljava/lang/String;)Lafh;), j((Lafj;)Ljava/lang/String;), a(()Ljava/lang/String;), a((Lafj;)Ljava/lang/String;), b((Lafh;)Lafh;), q(()Z), r(()Lafh;), s(()Z), a((Lafj;Lajs;Lsn;IZ)V), b((Lafj;Lajs;Laay;)V), f(()Z), f((Lafj;)Lagu;), e((Lafj;)I), a((Lafj;Lajs;Lsw;I)V), b((Lafj;)Ljava/lang/String;), g((Lafj;)Lafx;), g_((Lafj;)Z), a((Lajs;Laay;Z)Lbdu;), c(()I), a((Laej;)Lafh;), t(()Z), a((Lafj;Lafj;)Z), a((Lss;)Lcom/google/common/collect/Multimap;), getAttributeModifiers((Lss;Lafj;)Lcom/google/common/collect/Multimap;), onDroppedByPlayer((Lafj;Laay;)Z), getHighlightTip((Lafj;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;), onItemUseFirst((Laay;Lajs;Lco;Lcv;FFFLri;)Lrk;), isRepairable(()Z), setNoRepair(()Lafh;), getNBTShareTag((Lafj;)Ldu;), onBlockStartBreak((Lafj;Lco;Laay;)Z), onUsingTick((Lafj;Lsw;I)V), onLeftClickEntity((Lafj;Laay;Lsn;)Z), getContainerItem((Lafj;)Lafj;), hasContainerItem((Lafj;)Z), getEntityLifespan((Lafj;Lajs;)I), hasCustomEntity((Lafj;)Z), createEntity((Lajs;Lsn;Lafj;)Lsn;), onEntityItemUpdate((Lzj;)Z), getCreativeTabs(()[Laej;), getSmeltingExperience((Lafj;)F), doesSneakBypassUse((Lafj;Lajw;Lco;Laay;)Z), onArmorTick((Lajs;Laay;Lafj;)V), isValidArmor((Lafj;Lss;Lsn;)Z), isBookEnchantable((Lafj;Lafj;)Z), getArmorTexture((Lafj;Lsn;Lss;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;), onEntitySwing((Lsw;Lafj;)Z), getDamage((Lafj;)I), getMetadata((Lafj;)I), showDurabilityBar((Lafj;)Z), getDurabilityForDisplay((Lafj;)D), getRGBDurabilityForDisplay((Lafj;)I), getMaxDamage((Lafj;)I), isDamaged((Lafj;)Z), setDamage((Lafj;I)V), canHarvestBlock((Latl;Lafj;)Z), getItemStackLimit((Lafj;)I), setHarvestLevel((Ljava/lang/String;I)V), getToolClasses((Lafj;)Ljava/util/Set;), getHarvestLevel((Lafj;Ljava/lang/String;Laay;Latl;)I), getItemEnchantability((Lafj;)I), canApplyAtEnchantingTable((Lafj;Laii;)Z), isBeaconPayment((Lafj;)Z), shouldCauseReequipAnimation((Lafj;Lafj;Z)Z), shouldCauseBlockBreakReset((Lafj;Lafj;)Z), initCapabilities((Lafj;Ldu;)Lnet/minecraftforge/common/capabilities/ICapabilityProvider;), getAnimationParameters((Lafj;Lajs;Lsw;)Lcom/google/common/collect/ImmutableMap;), u(()V), b((Lalu;)V), a((Lalu;Lafh;)V), a((ILjava/lang/String;Lafh;)V), a((ILkq;Lafh;)V), <clinit>(()V),
    at com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleFood.transform(ModuleFood.java:48) ~[%5B1.11.2%5DTFC2-0.1.1.jar:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:253) ~[forge-1.11.2-13.20.0.2264-universal.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    ... 12 more

I'm doing the release just here on the forums so that the potential pool of bug reporters is fairly small. It's way easier for me to track this thread than to deal with it on github. So far its fine, but if I need to change things up, I will.

If you're in a ocean hex its saltwater, otherwise its freshwater.

Pam's gardens do generate, I've just disabled the harvestcraft generators and use my own.

Ore spawns but there is no surface indicator at this time. That's a subject that I haven't figured out how I want to handle just yet. 

Do you have the world seed for the world where you keep dying when going through portals? I thought I had those working properly at this point.

21 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I haven't read anywhere that its singleplayer only, attempting to start a server gives this error log.

Reveal hidden contents

Testing MP honestly completely slipped my mind. This crash and others have been rectified for 0.1.3 which will be out in the next few hours.

24 minutes ago, Bioxx said:

I'm doing the release just here on the forums so that the potential pool of bug reporters is fairly small. It's way easier for me to track this thread than to deal with it on github. So far its fine, but if I need to change things up, I will.

If you're in a ocean hex its saltwater, otherwise its freshwater.

Pam's gardens do generate, I've just disabled the harvestcraft generators and use my own.

Ore spawns but there is no surface indicator at this time. That's a subject that I haven't figured out how I want to handle just yet. 

Do you have the world seed for the world where you keep dying when going through portals? I thought I had those working properly at this point.

portal seed is " -8693636195619970853" hope none of the other mods I install are impacting (chisel and bits, map, grave, and other non world gen mods).

Yes figured out that lake are not salty.

I see, I missunderstood the changelog

Send a pull request to add missing localization lines. Hope it's ok.

So I headed to Z=0 to see the tropics, and apparently z0 is actually the north edge of the tropical zone, not the middle.  But what struck me was that I had two temperate islands in a row (this is all according to the creative info in screenies) and then went directly to tropical.  See following two screen shots, one of which is just north of z0, and one is just south.  I'd sort of expected z0 to be in the middle of the tropical island, but I guess that part doesn't make a huge difference.  More about the skipping a climate.  Unless of course the info is just incorrect. The trees seemed temperate-plausible, but I'm not sure what the parameters are.

Spoiler

2017-04-06_23.22.20.png2017-04-06_23.22.26.png

For those wondering, ore veins are indeed in the game.  I've found both Bismuth (of course), and garnierite!  The bismuth is the greyish stuff in the small tunnel.  The garnierite the bit of green at the bottom of the large cave shot.  

Spoiler

2017-04-06_15.47.50.png

2017-04-06_23.11.34.png

Apparently this time the thing with ore texture being overlaid over native stone isn't a thing?  Or it's just not implemented yet?

And I have to say, the larger caves are gorgeous!  I love the addition of cobble and gravel to mix up the feel (or maybe those are just artifacts of generating near the surface), and the abundance of stalags.  Mobs everywhere.  Huge dangerous areas not easily blocked off.   There's also normal size tunnels too.  But the large caves are the great part, and they can go on for quite awhile at large size too!  Also there appears to be some kind of combination grass-on-top-of-stone commonly found at cave mouths and in valleys.  I love this detail, it makes for a good transition from the grassy lands above, to the stark caves below.  (these screenshots are from 0.1.0, so they still have some dirt-hanging stalagtites)

Spoiler

2017-04-06_23.09.18.png

2017-04-06_23.15.19.png

I never did see the "even sharper mountains" on the one island, but I did find a valley, and it was magnificent, with a nice big lake at the mouth.  Too big to really get a good screenshot of though.  The sometimes straight cliff faces kind of bugged me a bit, but they're growing on me.  Beaches do often have very pronounced circular cuts, but I think it's only really noticeable from up high. 

I'd really love it if someone could post a screenshot/seed with a swamp near spawn.

Edited by Darmo