Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bioxx

[0.2.4] TFC2 Prerelease

490 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Stroam said:

Do deciduous forest seem a bit thick to anyone else?

I did feel like some islands had thicker forests, that were obscuring rivers a lot on the map.  I was mostly doing flyover though so I can't speak to the internal experience.  I thought it seemed like a positive change, from the air.    They would of course probably have a lot of mobs.  But that just makes them the 'deep dark' woods, as opposed to the lighter more habitable woods.  It'd be cool if the game knew which cave openings were in such woods, and put a bear or whatever there, with some lair treasure.  I guess that's for the set-piece suggestions, whenever it's time for those.

Strange connection of rivers to ocean - last river level is lower than ocean level:

World Seed: [-6956773261311086591] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=1181, y=68, z=-7281}]

World Seed: [-6956773261311086591] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=1136, y=68, z=-7260}]

6 hours ago, Darmo said:

I did feel like some islands had thicker forests, that were obscuring rivers a lot on the map.  I was mostly doing flyover though so I can't speak to the internal experience.  I thought it seemed like a positive change, from the air.    They would of course probably have a lot of mobs.  But that just makes them the 'deep dark' woods, as opposed to the lighter more habitable woods.  It'd be cool if the game knew which cave openings were in such woods, and put a bear or whatever there, with some lair treasure.  I guess that's for the set-piece suggestions, whenever it's time for those.

Well I tried survival mode and agree with everything you wrote here :) Trees are magnificent and from earth perspective while walking among them I'm feeling like in real, very old forest and this is wonderful ^^ Lots of mobs too :) Gardens generate, about stacking issue didn't try it yet.

On the subject of trees: I still like the "better" leaves (especially since each tree type has its own leaf shape), but having them at exact 45 degree angles means that there is constant z-fighting on corner-adjacent leaf blocks.

Also found a spot where two rivers meet, but the new wider river they form is one block higher than they are.

World Seed: [2756979600781297601] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=1453, y=79, z=-6404}]

Edited by Konlii

Hi, lurker here! ^^ So happy that Bioxx released the alpha, thanks again for this wonderful mod!!

So my game works fine but I tried attacking a boar and got insta-killed, is that intended? (Also I was in peaceful mode)

Edited by Donjons

I have to say, the new swamp biomes are really nice.  The added trees should help make them more forboding, and also helps them blend better with the surrounding landscape.  I've seen swamps on medium and high moisture islands though: (World Seed: [-5659303800418067522] | IslandMap: [1,0] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=5000, y=99, z=1300}]), and (World Seed: [-5659303800418067522] | IslandMap: [0,0] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=1533, y=84, z=2779}]) and (World Seed: [-5659303800418067522] | IslandMap: [-2,0] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=-7380, y=94, z=2019}]).  And I've seen marshes on Very High moisture ones.  I thought they were fixed as to which shows up, depending on moisture, but maybe not, maybe it just affects the chance?   I will say that I think swamps should show up on plain old High moisture islands.  Very High and Max seem too rare.  Swamps are too great to have be that rare.

Second Mesas, I love these too.  They add a lot of 'medium scale interest, that a player can perceive at once.  And they make great building platforms.  I anticipate all kinds of castles and hilltop forts.  I did find mesas on an island that did not have mesas in the feature list.  I reloaded and checked the seed to make sure it was not a blank seed:
World Seed: [-5659303800418067522] | IslandMap: [1,0] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=6696, y=156, z=1393}]

Spoiler

swamp1.13sse.png

Also, this island (World Seed: [-5659303800418067522] | IslandMap: [-2,0] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=-7380, y=94, z=2019}]) had both the 'low land' and 'mesas' features.  compared to the other islands with mesas, which were scattered all over and very obvious, I could see no obvious mesas on the map of this island, nor did I see any flying around.   So I don't know if 'low land' is de-amplifying the mesas and making them disappear?  Don't know if this is how those are intended to interact, or if mesas should form at normal heights, despite 'low land' feature?

Another mesa island map with mesas scattered al over;

Spoiler

Swamp1.13-.png

Overall loving how the terrain generation is going though.  Spires still need work but swamps and mesas are really great.

It is only my impression or caves generation between 0.1.11 and 0.1.13 was changed? In 0.1.11 with few worlds I generated I has nice, not too big, ones in hills sides, like hobbit house, only needed door to add and was ready to use as first house. In 0.1.13 in every world I have gigantic holes without the end in the ground under my feet and I didn't see anything like before. I love to use natural generated structures like really old big tree or cave as home and this change is sad.

Edited by Narmo

2 hours ago, Narmo said:

It is only my impression or caves generation between 0.1.11 and 0.1.13 was changed?

I have noticed more large caves exposed to the surface, though some were double and triple feature islands.  I don't remember exactly when I started noticing them - double and triple caves were added right around 1.11 I think.

3 hours ago, Narmo said:

It is only my impression or caves generation between 0.1.11 and 0.1.13 was changed? In 0.1.11 with few worlds I generated I has nice, not too big, ones in hills sides, like hobbit house, only needed door to add and was ready to use as first house. In 0.1.13 in every world I have gigantic holes without the end in the ground under my feet and I didn't see anything like before. I love to use natural generated structures like really old big tree or cave as home and this change is sad.

There are two things that affect cavegen. The rocktype does affect cave sizes to some extent (soft rock leads to bigger caves) and the new Double Caves and Triple Caves features. These effectively provide a 2x and 3x multiplier to how many caves can be on an island.

Ok, in that case could you in final release (or somewhere in the meantime) add config option for cave generation to disable that double and triple thingy? Because like in previous version with ravines too many multipled holes in the ground can be really annoying. Can't use them as a shelter, really easy to fall into and hostile mobs love them, so if this happen you don't survive (if fall don't kill you evil hordes will surely do xD).

5 hours ago, Narmo said:

Ok, in that case could you in final release (or somewhere in the meantime) add config option for cave generation to disable that double and triple thingy? Because like in previous version with ravines too many multipled holes in the ground can be really annoying. Can't use them as a shelter, really easy to fall into and hostile mobs love them, so if this happen you don't survive (if fall don't kill you evil hordes will surely do xD).

Psh, What? I've never fell in a ravine on a horse or lost an entire herd to ravines. Certainly I have fallen multiple time in the same ravine trying to get my stuff back. And as @TonyLiberatto as my witness, I would never create super long roads just so I would stop losing horses. 

In Vanilla Minecraft the biggest incentive to go cave spelunking is because it makes easier to spot ores. With the changes that TFC brings to ore generation, we lose that incentive and instead usually avoid mining in caves because of cave-ins.

I still like caves, but maybe we could have some special reason to go there, like some resource that could only be found in caves. Not really sure what it could be. Maybe some Crystals? Or bio phosphorescent lichen and fungus that would be used in potions and magic.

Preferably something that only spawns in caves and cannot be farm artificially. That would make finding a cave a nice thing.

PS: I love building Roads. 

Well then maybe I'm little nooby terrafirmacrafter but I used to fell in ravines all the time when I played previous version :P It didn't happen with caves yet but I see potential to catastrophe xD And these tiny hills side caves are really nice natural houses ^^

EDIT

Bioxx, thanks for the tip about differences in caves generation depending on rock type - generated one world with claystone and after minute of walking I found nice one :) Previous ones, which I didn't like, were with diorite and gabbro.

Edited by Narmo

1.  I`m not sure its justified that Stone Hoe turns dirt into farmland under the water.

2.  Beehive bangles after cutting a tree.

3.  Leaves around the pile of stones :  World Seed: [-5464786277021485487] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=2356, y=82, z=-7064}]

4.  Broken waterfall :    World Seed: [-5464786277021485487] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=2187, y=143, z=-6231}]

5.  When I try to run out from Portal2 to new island my game is crashed or halted. After reload crashed game I appear in ocean far away from  land :(  After reload halted game  I appear in new Island.  Returning through Portal1 works ok but it bangles 1 airblock above platform in the Underworld.

Portal1: World Seed: [-5464786277021485487] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=2198, y=90, z=-6798}]

Spoiler
22:05:24 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Saving worlds
22:05:24 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Surface
22:05:24 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Nether
22:05:24 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Saving chunks for level 'New World'/The End
22:05:24 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Paths
22:05:24 FML Server thread info Unloading dimension 0
22:05:24 FML Server thread info Unloading dimension -1
22:05:24 FML Server thread info Unloading dimension 1
22:05:24 FML Server thread info Unloading dimension 2
22:05:25 FML Server thread info Applying holder lookups
22:05:25 FML Server thread info Holder lookups applied
22:05:56 net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveFormatOld Client thread info Deleting level New World
22:05:56 net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveFormatOld Client thread info Attempt 1...
22:06:17 net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer Server thread info Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.11.2
22:06:17 net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer Server thread info Generating keypair
22:06:17 FML Server thread info Injecting existing block and item data into this server instance
22:06:17 FML Server thread info Applying holder lookups
22:06:17 FML Server thread info Holder lookups applied
22:06:18 FML Server thread info Loading dimension 0 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@6d1e271)
22:06:25 tfc2 Server thread info Dungeon: 1136.0,2904.0 | Size : 61
22:06:26 FML Server thread info Loading dimension 2 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@6d1e271)
22:06:26 FML Server thread info Loading dimension 1 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@6d1e271)
22:06:26 FML Server thread info Loading dimension -1 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@6d1e271)
22:06:26 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Preparing start region for level 0
22:06:27 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Preparing spawn area: 5%
22:06:28 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Preparing spawn area: 12%
22:06:29 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Preparing spawn area: 17%
22:06:30 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Preparing spawn area: 26%
22:06:31 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Preparing spawn area: 35%
22:06:32 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Preparing spawn area: 44%
22:06:33 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Preparing spawn area: 52%
22:06:34 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Preparing spawn area: 61%
22:06:35 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Preparing spawn area: 70%
22:06:36 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Preparing spawn area: 79%
22:06:37 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Preparing spawn area: 91%
22:06:38 net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer Server thread info Changing view distance to 12, from 10
22:06:38 FML Netty Local Client IO #1 info Server protocol version 2
22:06:38 FML Netty Server IO #3 info Client protocol version 2
22:06:38 FML Netty Server IO #3 info Client attempting to join with 12 mods : [email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]
22:06:38 FML Netty Local Client IO #1 info [Netty Local Client IO #1] Client side modded connection established
22:06:38 FML Server thread info [Server thread] Server side modded connection established
22:06:38 net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList Server thread info _Gaechka_[local:E:09c6f54e] logged in with entity id 11192 at (2503.5, 63.0, -7133.5)
22:06:38 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info _Gaechka_ joined the game
22:06:38 Waila Server thread info Player EntityPlayerMP['_Gaechka_'/11192, l='New World', x=2503.50, y=63.00, z=-7133.50] connected. Sending ping
22:06:38 Waila Netty Local Client IO #1 info Received server authentication msg. Remote sync will be activated
22:06:41 net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer Server thread info Saving and pausing game...
22:06:41 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Surface
22:06:41 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Nether
22:06:41 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Saving chunks for level 'New World'/The End
22:06:41 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Paths
22:06:41 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread warn Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 3050ms behind, skipping 61 tick(s)
22:06:42 journeymap Client thread warn Image not found: journeymap:ui/img/marker-icon-arrow-16.png
22:06:42 journeymap Client thread info Loading journeymap.topo.config
22:06:43 journeymap Client thread info Loaded 2 waypoints from e:\GAMES\Mine Craft home TFC\TFC2\.minecraft\journeymap\data\sp\New World\waypoints
22:06:43 journeymap Client thread info Mapping started in e:\GAMES\Mine Craft home TFC\TFC2\.minecraft\journeymap\data\sp\New World\DIM0. Memory: 1522MB total, 799MB free
22:06:53 journeymap Client thread warn Image not found: minecraft:textures/entity_icon/zombie_villager/zombie_butcher.png
22:07:46 journeymap Client thread info Mapping halted in e:\GAMES\Mine Craft home TFC\TFC2\.minecraft\journeymap\data\sp\New World\DIM0
22:07:48 journeymap Client thread info Loading journeymap.topo.config
22:07:48 journeymap Client thread info Loaded 2 waypoints from e:\GAMES\Mine Craft home TFC\TFC2\.minecraft\journeymap\data\sp\New World\waypoints
22:07:48 journeymap Client thread info Mapping started in e:\GAMES\Mine Craft home TFC\TFC2\.minecraft\journeymap\data\sp\New World\DIM2. Memory: 1650MB total, 210MB free
22:07:49 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread warn Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 2815ms behind, skipping 56 tick(s)
22:08:18 journeymap Client thread info Mapping halted in e:\GAMES\Mine Craft home TFC\TFC2\.minecraft\journeymap\data\sp\New World\DIM2
22:08:21 tfc2 Client thread warn Error Loading Island: 0, 0 | Will rebuild Island Map
22:08:22 FML Server thread error Exception caught during firing event net.minecraftforge.event.entity.EntityTravelToDimensionEvent@267fcf1c: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.bioxx.tfc2.world.TeleporterPaths.func_180266_a(TeleporterPaths.java:79) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.transferEntityToWorld(PlayerList.java:683) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.transferPlayerToDimension(PlayerList.java:593) at com.bioxx.tfc2.handlers.TeleportHandler.handle(TeleportHandler.java:33) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_49_TeleportHandler_handle_EntityTravelToDimensionEvent.invoke(.dynamic) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:185) at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onTravelToDimension(ForgeHooks.java:1002) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_184204_a(EntityPlayerMP.java:589) at com.bioxx.tfc2.blocks.BlockPortal.func_180634_a(BlockPortal.java:132) at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_145775_I(Entity.java:1024) at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_70091_d(Entity.java:945) at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147347_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:489) at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketPlayer.func_148833_a(SourceFile:126) at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketPlayer$PositionRotation.func_148833_a(SourceFile:18) at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.run(SourceFile:13) at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_181617_a(SourceFile:46) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:679) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:624) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:149) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
22:08:22 FML Server thread error Index: 1 Listeners:
22:08:22 FML Server thread error 0: NORMAL
22:08:22 FML Server thread error 1: ASM: com.bioxx.tfc2.handlers.TeleportHandler@1cb19add handle(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/entity/EntityTravelToDimensionEvent;)V
22:08:22 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread fatal Error executing task java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Colliding entity with block at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192) at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_181617_a(SourceFile:47) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:679) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:624) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:149) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) Caused by: net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Colliding entity with block at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_70091_d(Entity.java:952) at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147347_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:489) at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketPlayer.func_148833_a(SourceFile:126) at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketPlayer$PositionRotation.func_148833_a(SourceFile:18) at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.run(SourceFile:13) at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_181617_a(SourceFile:46) ... 5 more Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.bioxx.tfc2.world.TeleporterPaths.func_180266_a(TeleporterPaths.java:79) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.transferEntityToWorld(PlayerList.java:683) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.transferPlayerToDimension(PlayerList.java:593) at com.bioxx.tfc2.handlers.TeleportHandler.handle(TeleportHandler.java:33) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_49_TeleportHandler_handle_EntityTravelToDimensionEvent.invoke(.dynamic) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:185) at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onTravelToDimension(ForgeHooks.java:1002) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_184204_a(EntityPlayerMP.java:589) at com.bioxx.tfc2.blocks.BlockPortal.func_180634_a(BlockPortal.java:132) at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_145775_I(Entity.java:1024) at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_70091_d(Entity.java:945) ... 12 more
22:08:22 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread warn Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 3507ms behind, skipping 70 tick(s)
22:08:23 journeymap Client thread info Loading journeymap.topo.config
22:08:23 journeymap Client thread info Loaded 2 waypoints from e:\GAMES\Mine Craft home TFC\TFC2\.minecraft\journeymap\data\sp\New World\waypoints
22:08:23 journeymap Client thread info Mapping started in e:\GAMES\Mine Craft home TFC\TFC2\.minecraft\journeymap\data\sp\New World\DIM0. Memory: 1623MB total, 452MB free
22:08:37 tfc2 Server thread info Dungeon: 1456.0,2296.0 | Size : 39
22:08:38 tfc2 Map Build Thread: 0 warn Error Loading Island: 0, 0 | Will rebuild Island Map
22:08:39 tfc2 Server thread warn Portal Attribute not found for generation
22:08:39 FML Server thread error Exception caught during firing event net.minecraftforge.event.entity.EntityTravelToDimensionEvent@76d5aa1a: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.bioxx.tfc2.world.TeleporterPaths.func_180266_a(TeleporterPaths.java:74) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.transferEntityToWorld(PlayerList.java:683) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.transferPlayerToDimension(PlayerList.java:593) at com.bioxx.tfc2.handlers.TeleportHandler.handle(TeleportHandler.java:33) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_49_TeleportHandler_handle_EntityTravelToDimensionEvent.invoke(.dynamic) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:185) at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onTravelToDimension(ForgeHooks.java:1002) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_184204_a(EntityPlayerMP.java:589) at com.bioxx.tfc2.blocks.BlockPortal.func_180634_a(BlockPortal.java:132) at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_145775_I(Entity.java:1024) at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_70091_d(Entity.java:945) at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70612_e(EntityLivingBase.java:1866) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70612_e(EntityPlayer.java:1799) at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70636_d(EntityLivingBase.java:2289) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70636_d(EntityPlayer.java:516) at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:2085) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:232) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:329) at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_73660_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:164) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher$1.func_73660_a(NetworkDispatcher.java:215) at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:287) at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:180) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:743) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:624) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:149) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
22:08:39 FML Server thread error Index: 1 Listeners:
22:08:39 FML Server thread error 0: NORMAL
22:08:39 FML Server thread error 1: ASM: com.bioxx.tfc2.handlers.TeleportHandler@1cb19add handle(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/entity/EntityTravelToDimensionEvent;)V
22:08:39 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread error Encountered an unexpected exception net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Colliding entity with block at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:195) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:743) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:624) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:149) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.bioxx.tfc2.world.TeleporterPaths.func_180266_a(TeleporterPaths.java:74) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.transferEntityToWorld(PlayerList.java:683) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.transferPlayerToDimension(PlayerList.java:593) at com.bioxx.tfc2.handlers.TeleportHandler.handle(TeleportHandler.java:33) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_49_TeleportHandler_handle_EntityTravelToDimensionEvent.invoke(.dynamic) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:185) at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onTravelToDimension(ForgeHooks.java:1002) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_184204_a(EntityPlayerMP.java:589) at com.bioxx.tfc2.blocks.BlockPortal.func_180634_a(BlockPortal.java:132) at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_145775_I(Entity.java:1024) at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_70091_d(Entity.java:945) at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70612_e(EntityLivingBase.java:1866) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70612_e(EntityPlayer.java:1799) at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70636_d(EntityLivingBase.java:2289) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70636_d(EntityPlayer.java:516) at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:2085) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:232) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:329) at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_73660_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:164) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher$1.func_73660_a(NetworkDispatcher.java:215) at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:287) at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:180) ... 5 more
22:08:39 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread error This crash report has been saved to: e:\GAMES\Mine Craft home TFC\TFC2\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2017-05-06_22.08.39-server.txt
22:08:39 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Stopping server
22:08:39 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Saving players
22:08:39 STDOUT Client thread info [net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap:func_179870_a:523]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present: TFCASMLoadingPlugin ([1.11.2]TFC2-0.2.0.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // This is a token for 1 free hug. Redeem at your nearest Mojangsta: [~~HUG~~] Time: 5/6/17 10:08 PM Description: Colliding entity with block java.lang.NullPointerException: Colliding entity with block at com.bioxx.tfc2.world.TeleporterPaths.func_180266_a(TeleporterPaths.java:74) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.transferEntityToWorld(PlayerList.java:683) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.transferPlayerToDimension(PlayerList.java:593) at com.bioxx.tfc2.handlers.TeleportHandler.handle(TeleportHandler.java:33) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_49_TeleportHandler_handle_EntityTravelToDimensionEvent.invoke(.dynamic) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:185) at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onTravelToDimension(ForgeHooks.java:1002) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_184204_a(EntityPlayerMP.java:589) at com.bioxx.tfc2.blocks.BlockPortal.func_180634_a(BlockPortal.java:132) at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_145775_I(Entity.java:1024) at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_70091_d(Entity.java:945) at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70612_e(EntityLivingBase.java:1866) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70612_e(EntityPlayer.java:1799) at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70636_d(EntityLivingBase.java:2289) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70636_d(EntityPlayer.java:516) at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:2085) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:232) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:329) at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_73660_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:164) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher$1.func_73660_a(NetworkDispatcher.java:215) at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:287) at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:180) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:743) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:624) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:149) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Client thread Stacktrace: at com.bioxx.tfc2.world.TeleporterPaths.func_180266_a(TeleporterPaths.java:74) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.transferEntityToWorld(PlayerList.java:683) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.transferPlayerToDimension(PlayerList.java:593) at com.bioxx.tfc2.handlers.TeleportHandler.handle(TeleportHandler.java:33) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_49_TeleportHandler_handle_EntityTravelToDimensionEvent.invoke(.dynamic) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:185) at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onTravelToDimension(ForgeHooks.java:1002) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_184204_a(EntityPlayerMP.java:589) at com.bioxx.tfc2.blocks.BlockPortal.func_180634_a(BlockPortal.java:132) -- Block being collided with -- Details: Block: tfc2:portal[axis=x,center=false] Block location: World: (310,76,-1181), Chunk: (at 6,4,3 in 19,-74; contains blocks 304,0,-1184 to 319,255,-1169), Region: (0,-3; contains chunks 0,-96 to 31,-65, blocks 0,0,-1536 to 511,255,-1025) Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_145775_I(Entity.java:1024) -- Entity being checked for collision -- Details: Entity Type: null (net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP) Entity ID: 11192 Entity Name: _Gaechka_ Entity's Exact location: 311.00, 76.06, -1180.00 Entity's Block location: World: (311,76,-1180), Chunk: (at 7,4,4 in 19,-74; contains blocks 304,0,-1184 to 319,255,-1169), Region: (0,-3; contains chunks 0,-96 to 31,-65, blocks 0,0,-1536 to 511,255,-1025) Entity's Momentum: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00 Entity's Passengers: [] Entity's Vehicle: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_70091_d(Entity.java:945) at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70612_e(EntityLivingBase.java:1866) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70612_e(EntityPlayer.java:1799) at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70636_d(EntityLivingBase.java:2289) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70636_d(EntityPlayer.java:516) at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:2085) at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:232) -- Player being ticked -- Details: Entity Type: null (net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP) Entity ID: 11192 Entity Name: _Gaechka_ Entity's Exact location: 311.00, 76.06, -1180.00 Entity's Block location: World: (311,76,-1180), Chunk: (at 7,4,4 in 19,-74; contains blocks 304,0,-1184 to 319,255,-1169), Region: (0,-3; contains chunks 0,-96 to 31,-65, blocks 0,0,-1536 to 511,255,-1025) Entity's Momentum: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00 Entity's Passengers: [] Entity's Vehicle: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:329) at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_73660_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:164) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher$1.func_73660_a(NetworkDispatcher.java:215) at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:287) -- Ticking connection -- Details: Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager@67b25916 Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:180) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:743) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:624) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:149) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) -- System Details -- Details: Minecraft Version: 1.11.2 Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0 Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation Memory: 413699048 bytes (394 MB) / 1724907520 bytes (1645 MB) up to 1789919232 bytes (1707 MB) JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx2G -Xmn1G IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 55, allocated: 13, tallocated: 95 FML: MCP 9.38 Powered by Forge 13.20.0.2228 12 mods loaded, 12 mods active States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored UCHIJAAAAAAAAA minecraft{1.11.2} [Minecraft] (minecraft.jar) UCHIJAAAAAAAAA mcp{9.19} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) UCHIJAAAAAAAAA FML{8.0.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.11.2-13.20.0.2228.jar) UCHIJAAAAAAAAA forge{13.20.0.2228} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.11.2-13.20.0.2228.jar) UCHIJAAAAAAAAA tfc2_coremod{0.2.0} [TFC2[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) UCHIJAAAAAAAAA mercurius_updater{1.0} [mercurius_updater] (MercuriusUpdater-1.11.jar) UCHIJAAAAAAAAA harvestcraft{1.11.2g} [Pam's HarvestCraft] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.11.2g.jar) UCHIJAAAAAAAAA tfc2{0.2.0} [TerraFirmaCraft 2] ([1.11.2]TFC2-0.2.0.jar) UCHIJAAAAAAAAA durabilityshow{4.1.0} [Durability Show] (Durability Show-1.11.2-4.1.0.jar) UCHIJAAAAAAAAA waila{1.8.13} [Waila] (Hwyla-1.8.13-B26_1.11.jar) UCHIJAAAAAAAAA journeymap{1.11.2-5.4.6} [JourneyMap] (journeymap-1.11.2-5.4.6.jar) UCHIJAAAAAAAAA wailaharvestability{1.1.9} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.11-1.1.9.jar) Loaded coremods (and transformers): TFCASMLoadingPlugin ([1.11.2]TFC2-0.2.0.jar) com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleEntityRenderer com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleWorldGen com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleFood com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleVanillaReplacement com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleInventory GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread. Profiler Position: N/A (disabled) Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['_Gaechka_'/11192, l='New World', x=311.00, y=76.06, z=-1180.00]] Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt) Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
22:08:39 STDOUT Client thread info [net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap:func_179870_a:523]: #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# e:\GAMES\Mine Craft home TFC\TFC2\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2017-05-06_22.08.39-server.txt
22:08:39 FML Client thread info Waiting for the server to terminate/save.
22:08:39 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Saving worlds
22:08:39 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Surface
22:08:39 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Nether
22:08:39 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Saving chunks for level 'New World'/The End
22:08:39 net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer Server thread info Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Paths
22:08:39 journeymap Server thread info Mapping halted in e:\GAMES\Mine Craft home TFC\TFC2\.minecraft\journeymap\data\sp\New World\DIM0
22:08:39 FML Server thread info Unloading dimension 0
22:08:39 FML Server thread info Unloading dimension -1
22:08:39 FML Server thread info Unloading dimension 1
22:08:39 FML Server thread info Unloading dimension 2
22:08:39 FML Server thread info Applying holder lookups
22:08:39 FML Server thread info Holder lookups applied
22:08:39 FML Server thread info The state engine was in incorrect state SERVER_STOPPING and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
22:08:39 FML Client thread info Server terminated.
Spoiler

2017-05-06_21.39.59.png

6.  From Windy Garden I got Wheat

Spoiler

2017-05-06 (3).png

Edited by Gaechka

The changelog says "Willows are now only allowed to be swamp trees" in 0.2.0, but I've got a deciduous forest full of them.  And since willows are natural mob spawners, it is a forest of death.

World Seed: [8237175597278424075] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=1233, y=64, z=-6904}]

EDIT:

We also have here the majestic tree-elk, which appears to be building a nest with its mate at the top of one of the willows.

World Seed: [8237175597278424075] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=1897, y=114, z=-6597}]

Spoiler

2017-05-06_17.43.49.png

Edited by Konlii

13 minutes ago, Konlii said:

The changelog says "Willows are now only allowed to be swamp trees" in 0.2.0, but I've got a deciduous forest full of them.  And since willows are natural mob spawners, it is a forest of death.

World Seed: [8237175597278424075] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=1233, y=64, z=-6904}]

EDIT:

We also have here the majestic tree-elk, which appears to be building a nest with its mate at the top of one of the willows.

World Seed: [8237175597278424075] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=1897, y=114, z=-6597}]

Reveal hidden contents

Ahh the majestic tree elk. Thanks I'll look at these. no clue why willows are still spawning.

how do you fire the jug i cant get anything to work

15 hours ago, Konlii said:

LOL!

19 hours ago, mup6897 said:

how do you fire the jug i cant get anything to work

You dig a 2-deep pit.  Place the jug in the bottom (no shifting required).  Unlike TFC1, now only 1 item fits in a pit at a time.  now right click four grass (not shift-place), which will fill up the bottom cube.  Now make a firestarter, and right click on the grass till it lights.  Unlike TFC1, you now only get a few campfire-like flames, not a roaring inferno.  Once the fire is started, place a log on top (not shift-place).  Just one log, placed as normal.  Not 8 like TFC1 (so the log cost has went down from 2 per item, to 1 per item).  The top of the log should be flush with the top of the ground, and you should see smoke coming off it.  now place a dirt block on top of the log.  You should see smoke coming off the dirt block.  Now wait 8 hours.  When it's done, the grass is replaced by charcoal, and the log disappears, so the dirt will fall down flush with the ground.  If you're not there when it happens, and come back later, the dirt can grow grass on top, and so appear as if everything vanished (so you may actually want to make the pit one deep, and build the next level above ground, so it's easier to tell where it is if you lose track).  Dig up the dirt block, dig up the charcoal, and the fired jug will be at the bottom.  You can break it or right click with an empty hand to get it.

And btw, you can actually place the jug on level ground, and place the straw cube on top, exposed.  But near as I can tell it won't light without having suitable walls around it, and 1 level above it (logs are not suitable, for instance).

On the topic of tree-elks, they are majestic except they sound like bear, and man, when they drop down on you from a tree you just cut, that is exciting!  Also they will 1-hit kill you.  So enjoy their majesty from afar, or at least don't antagonize them.

Edited by Darmo

I love the new Palm trees. They are awesome.

The only way to make them better is if they had coconuts, 

It would be a source of fresh water when by an ocean beach.

The visual would be great with the coconuts hanging from the Palm tree.

Edited by TonyLiberatto
typo

20 hours ago, Darmo said:

On the topic of tree-elks, they are majestic except they sound like bear, and man, when they drop down on you from a tree you just cut, that is exciting!  Also they will 1-hit kill you.  So enjoy their majesty from afar, or at least don't antagonize them.

In Australia, my home country, there is the fabled drop bear. unlike the tree elk, you do not seem them until it is too late.

I made a pull request on github that implements Forge BiomeDictionary biome types.  Without that, Forge was setting all the TFC2 biomes to the PLAINS type.  The Paths dimension still needs its own biome, though.  Like how vanilla has a "hell" biome just for the nether.

vanilla tree spawn in mid air

World Seed: [-1451133104994483571] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=2985, y=81, z=-5835}]

caves going under a rivers

World Seed: [-1451133104994483571] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=3065, y=62, z=-6380}]

World Seed: [-1451133104994483571] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=2584, y=68, z=-5203}]

World Seed: [-1451133104994483571] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=2641, y=69, z=-5200}]

two different portals on the same island that link to the same path dimension portal

World Seed: [-1451133104994483571] | IslandMap: [1,-1] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=5774, y=78, z=-2511}]

World Seed: [-1451133104994483571] | IslandMap: [1,-1] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=5750, y=91, z=-2407}]

tossed 16 calamari on the ground. 1 stack of 8 and 8 stacks of 1. Then tried to pick them up. None of it went into my inventory. Killed a bunch of squid in the ocean. Sometime the calamari appeared in my inventory. Most of the time it didn't.

Edited by Stroam

hi guys, a little introduction. 

is there still have any issues with fire pit? about sticks and food.

and i wonder why my trees skin still like vanila, although my current mod is TFC 0.2.1 and Pam's 1.11.2g