Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bioxx

[0.2.4] TFC2 Prerelease

490 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Akirameta said:

World Seed: [6583363679947092438] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=1249, y=75, z=-6650}]

Ok, so things I noted:

• Thatch falls (I'm guessing intended) and drop only one straw
  • Logs cannot be placed without direct support under them and drop as sticks.
  • The terrain is pretty but still easy to see hexes.
  • Crap ton of mobs spawning with incredibly good vision
  • Fire still does nothing beyond raising the temp.
  • pit Kiln shows fire and smoke particles for a short time then nothing.
  • Two high grass gives 2 straw. I think that makes sense, but is it supposed to?

• thatch falling is intended
  • Issues with logs have been noted and a whole overhaul of the collapse system has already take place for the next version to be released.
  • The slight hex look probably is never going fully away. The blending it would take just takes too many resources. That said Bioxx is a bit of a perfectionist and is constantly testing new ideas to try and make it look less hexy.
  • The mobs are left there because the mobs that will in the game aren't necessarily on the schedule yet, so expect massive changes there at some point.
  • While heating things up is working it's not currently setup to actually cook things. That's still to come.
  • I'd like you to explain exactly how you are making the pit kiln and at what point the smoke stops.
  • Two high grass dropping two straw is an intended feature.

7 hours ago, Akirameta said:

how do you get the biome map?

type in "/pi biome name" where "name" is whatever you want the name of the map to be.  It will create a png of that name in the base appdata/roaming/.minecraft directory.

12 hours ago, Bioxx said:

Your seed there is the default 0 which means your client never generated an islandmap for itself. The features listed in that case are simply incorrect for the mountain. On the server half of your game it has chosen to generate what i suspect to be a subtropical island. Try doing a "/dbg report" for us from that location. Relogging from that world may also fix what you're seeing.

Relogging did indeed fix it to show the correct island features list, which did not include spires.  However I found another island (World Seed: [1361230909105481895] | IslandMap: [1,0] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=7233, y=115, z=2518}] Which did include spires in the list (along with gorges, valleys, AND canyons - made for some nice terrain).  and once again, flew around and found nothing I could recognize as a spire.  Relogged a couple times to make sure it was showing the right list.  So, I still think some sort of biome map marker that would indicate some of the more 'unique' features would be a good idea.

8 hours ago, Stroam said:
  • thatch falling is intended
  • Issues with logs have been noted and a whole overhaul of the collapse system has already take place for the next version to be released.
  • The slight hex look probably is never going fully away. The blending it would take just takes too many resources. That said Bioxx is a bit of a perfectionist and is constantly testing new ideas to try and make it look less hexy.
  • The mobs are left there because the mobs that will in the game aren't necessarily on the schedule yet, so expect massive changes there at some point.
  • While heating things up is working it's not currently setup to actually cook things. That's still to come.
  • I'd like you to explain exactly how you are making the pit kiln and at what point the smoke stops.
  • Two high grass dropping two straw is an intended feature.

I know thatch is meant to fall, but is it supposed to drop as a single straw?

I figured out what i did wrong on the kiln..I didn't realize that you end up with a dirt above the two deep pit.

I found that some Pam's crops do not grow. Cotton and scallion so far.

Are planks or lumber craftable yet?

3 hours ago, Akirameta said:

That's a negative, and the exact way that wood crafting will work is not decided yet.

A little off topic, but I just want to say that TFC is my all time fav modpack. When I've lost interest in MC, this is the only one that keeps me in. Thank you so much @Bioxx for making this.

11 hours ago, Akirameta said:

I know thatch is meant to fall, but is it supposed to drop as a single straw?

I figured out what i did wrong on the kiln..I didn't realize that you end up with a dirt above the two deep pit.

I found that some Pam's crops do not grow. Cotton and scallion so far.

Cotton and scallion do grow. The farmland doesn't show when it's hydrated and doesn't revert back to grass so if crops aren't growing you need to plant them closer to water and make sure they have direct sun.

@Bioxx Your portals hate it when mobs walk threw them.

Spoiler

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

WARNING: coremods are present:
  TFCASMLoadingPlugin ([1.11.2]TFC2-0.1.11.jar)
Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge

// You're mean.

Time: 5/1/17 12:22 AM
Description: Colliding entity with block

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_180432_n(Lnet/minecraft/entity/Entity;)V from class com.bioxx.tfc2.handlers.TeleportHandler
    at com.bioxx.tfc2.handlers.TeleportHandler.handle(TeleportHandler.java:74)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_37_TeleportHandler_handle_EntityTravelToDimensionEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:185)
    at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onTravelToDimension(ForgeHooks.java:1011)
    at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_184204_a(Entity.java:2501)
    at com.bioxx.tfc2.blocks.BlockPortal.func_180634_a(BlockPortal.java:126)
    at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_145775_I(Entity.java:1028)
    at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_70091_d(Entity.java:949)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70612_e(EntityLivingBase.java:1869)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70636_d(EntityLivingBase.java:2292)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_70636_d(EntityLiving.java:573)
    at net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntityMob.func_70636_d(SourceFile:41)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:2088)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_70071_h_(EntityLiving.java:296)
    at net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntityMob.func_70071_h_(SourceFile:46)
    at net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntityCreeper.func_70071_h_(SourceFile:161)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:1963)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:840)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:1932)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1748)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:621)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:720)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:624)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:149)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Thread: Server thread
Stacktrace:
    at com.bioxx.tfc2.handlers.TeleportHandler.handle(TeleportHandler.java:74)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_37_TeleportHandler_handle_EntityTravelToDimensionEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:185)
    at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onTravelToDimension(ForgeHooks.java:1011)
    at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_184204_a(Entity.java:2501)
    at com.bioxx.tfc2.blocks.BlockPortal.func_180634_a(BlockPortal.java:126)

-- Block being collided with --
Details:
    Block: tfc2:portal[axis=z,center=false]
    Block location: World: (-2832,102,-2152), Chunk: (at 0,6,8 in -177,-135; contains blocks -2832,0,-2160 to -2817,255,-2145), Region: (-6,-5; contains chunks -192,-160 to -161,-129, blocks -3072,0,-2560 to -2561,255,-2049)
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_145775_I(Entity.java:1028)

-- Entity being checked for collision --
Details:
    Entity Type: minecraft:creeper (net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntityCreeper)
    Entity ID: 35040
    Entity Name: Creeper
    Entity's Exact location: -353.50, 103.50, -266.50
    Entity's Block location: World: (-354,103,-267), Chunk: (at 14,6,5 in -23,-17; contains blocks -368,0,-272 to -353,255,-257), Region: (-1,-1; contains chunks -32,-32 to -1,-1, blocks -512,0,-512 to -1,255,-1)
    Entity's Momentum: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
    Entity's Passengers: []
    Entity's Vehicle: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_70091_d(Entity.java:949)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70612_e(EntityLivingBase.java:1869)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70636_d(EntityLivingBase.java:2292)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_70636_d(EntityLiving.java:573)
    at net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntityMob.func_70636_d(SourceFile:41)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:2088)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_70071_h_(EntityLiving.java:296)
    at net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntityMob.func_70071_h_(SourceFile:46)
    at net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntityCreeper.func_70071_h_(SourceFile:161)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:1963)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:840)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:1932)

-- Entity being ticked --
Details:
    Entity Type: minecraft:creeper (net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntityCreeper)
    Entity ID: 35040
    Entity Name: Creeper
    Entity's Exact location: -353.50, 103.50, -266.50
    Entity's Block location: World: (-354,103,-267), Chunk: (at 14,6,5 in -23,-17; contains blocks -368,0,-272 to -353,255,-257), Region: (-1,-1; contains chunks -32,-32 to -1,-1, blocks -512,0,-512 to -1,255,-1)
    Entity's Momentum: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
    Entity's Passengers: []
    Entity's Vehicle: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1748)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:621)

-- Affected level --
Details:
    Level name: 4/25/2017
    All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerMP['Stroam'/5, l='4/25/2017', x=-2733.61, y=178.51, z=-2182.11]]
    Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 952 Drop: 0
    Level seed: -1451133104994483571
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: true
    Level generator options: 
    Level spawn location: World: (3120,64,-6152), Chunk: (at 0,4,8 in 195,-385; contains blocks 3120,0,-6160 to 3135,255,-6145), Region: (6,-13; contains chunks 192,-416 to 223,-385, blocks 3072,0,-6656 to 3583,255,-6145)
    Level time: 376636 game time, 4948 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
    Level weather: Rain time: 48000 (now: false), thunder time: 28772 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: true
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:720)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:624)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:149)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.11.2
    Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 353101312 bytes (336 MB) / 1593036800 bytes (1519 MB) up to 3758096384 bytes (3584 MB)
    JVM Flags: 9 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms1G -Xmx4G -XX:NewSize=512M -XX:MaxNewSize=2G -XX:SurvivorRatio=2 -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+AggressiveOpts
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 13, tallocated: 95
    FML: MCP 9.38 Powered by Forge 13.20.0.2285 8 mods loaded, 8 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCHIJAAAA    minecraft{1.11.2} [Minecraft] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    mcp{9.19} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    FML{8.0.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.11.2-13.20.0.2285.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    forge{13.20.0.2285} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.11.2-13.20.0.2285.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    tfc2_coremod{0.1.11} [TFC2[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    mercurius_updater{1.0} [mercurius_updater] (MercuriusUpdater-1.11.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    harvestcraft{1.11.2g} [Pam's HarvestCraft] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.11.2g.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    tfc2{0.1.11} [TerraFirmaCraft 2] ([1.11.2]TFC2-0.1.11.jar) 
    Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
TFCASMLoadingPlugin ([1.11.2]TFC2-0.1.11.jar)
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleEntityRenderer
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleWorldGen
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleFood
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleVanillaReplacement
    GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['Stroam'/5, l='4/25/2017', x=-2733.61, y=178.51, z=-2182.11]]
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

and this

[Server thread/WARN] [FML]: TerraFirmaCraft 2 loaded a new chunk (-340, -195 Dimension: 0) during chunk population, causing cascading worldgen lag. Please report this to the mod's issue tracker. This log can be disabled in the Forge config.

Edited by Stroam

I noticed that when you pick up food from gardens, it does not automatically stack.  You have to go in and manually place the piece on top of like pieces.  It would be really nice if it would just stack on pickup. 

It also seemed like there was something glitchy about decay.  It seemed like it was resetting every so often, but never when I was paying attention.  I know it was not a matter of the top piece decaying and starting over, because it was not taking the full 30 minutes, and stack sizes weren't going down.  I don't know if it had to do with me switching in an out of creative/survival, or what.  Thought I'd mention it so maybe others could watch for it and tell if it's happening, and why.

@Darmo That non-stacking is probably deliberate.
If you look at the "expires on" date/time - you'll see that each item has its own expiry time. When you stacj, the lowest expiry time is applied to the whole stack.

If you've got something that's about to expire and you pick up a new one, then if it automatically stacked you could feel rather short-changed.

Items not stacking on pickup is not intended. I need to keep working on that inventory code and I've known as such. One of the least interesting projects for me to work on so I only go to it now and then. That said, you shouldn't feel shortchanged if they stack. Only one item in a stack decays at a time so in reality you WANT them to stack. Not stacking food is actually a waste since you now have 2 items decaying at once.

As far as crops are concerned. as long as they mostly work right now then I'm not too concerned about those issues. I've got a decent amount of work ahead of me to turn them into tfc2 crops but thats a future project.

@Stroam thx for the report, that's weird. Might be creepers only, I've pushed zombies through just fine. I'll take a look.

It seems I was under a misapprehension about stacking food and decay - my mind being stuck in the 'old ways' of TFC1 :)

Thanks for the clarificaiton.

Edited by ChunkHunter

I think this has been mentioned before, but cotton is (for some reason) edible in base HarvestCraft.  I notice that TFC2 doesn't add decay values to cotton, so I assume that TFC2 does not expect it to be edible?  However, I can still eat it in 0.1.11.

3 minutes ago, Konlii said:

I think this has been mentioned before, but cotton is (for some reason) edible in base HarvestCraft.  I notice that TFC2 doesn't add decay values to cotton, so I assume that TFC2 does not expect it to be edible?  However, I can still eat it in 0.1.11.

Check this in vanilla harvestcraft? I dont add the "snack" etc tooltip information. 

6 minutes ago, Bioxx said:

Check this in vanilla harvestcraft? I dont add the "snack" etc tooltip information. 

Yes, that's what I said.  Cotton is definitely a "snack" in vanilla HarvestCraft.  The strange part is that TFC2 isn't adding any decay to it.  I was thinking that might have been on purpose and there were plans to remove the edibility of cotton?

I totally misread your original post. Yeah so TFC2 makes every item that uses the vanilla ItemFood class into an IFood item which allows it to have decay etc. Cotton clearly doesn't extend this so there's no decay. I guess I'll have to do something about that in the future.

Found several instances where trees were spawning several blocks above the ground with the new update

• World Seed: [-4458107163981657984] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=848, y=70, z=-5766}]

Trees spawning above water(not the swamp kinds of trees. Seemed to happen a lot near streams/rivers) 

• World Seed: [-4458107163981657984] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=914, y=71, z=-5820}]

multiple trees spawning in the same location creating a super mutant tree with like three different types of logs(yes lots of things with trees bugs)

• World Seed: [-4458107163981657984] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=950, y=73, z=-5866}]

Trees clipping through portals

• World Seed: [-4458107163981657984] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=948, y=71, z=-6281}]

Saw a chicken in the portal pathway dimension. Don't know if that should be there. Seemed kinda funny.

Even more tree errors. Oh my xD. Trees were clipping into the side of a cliff. I assume it's doing this for the same reason with the portals.

• World Seed: [-4458107163981657984] | IslandMap: [-1,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=-1405, y=67, z=-5621}]

That's basically all the stuff with trees I saw. Nothing game breaking. Just looks very wonky in areas that are heavily forested. 

One more issue I ran into is when I created a creative world and tried switching to survival, I couldn't break anything in survival. Not even grass or stones. I tried reloading the world but it crashed my minecraft due to running out of memory. Exiting out of minecraft and reloading the world seemed to fix that issue, but when I got back in the world everything was still unbreakable. I created a new world to try and recreate it but everything was fine in the new world, so I'm not sure what happened with the first.

Other than that just a lot of clipping issues with tree generation.

57 minutes ago, lemons said:

One more issue I ran into is when I created a creative world and tried switching to survival, I couldn't break anything in survival. Not even grass or stones. I tried reloading the world but it crashed my minecraft due to running out of memory. Exiting out of minecraft and reloading the world seemed to fix that issue, but when I got back in the world everything was still unbreakable. I created a new world to try and recreate it but everything was fine in the new world, so I'm not sure what happened with the first.

I'll assume you were not on the starter island when you switched to survival? Any unconquered islands automatically place you in Adventure Mode when you visit them in survival mode. The new world worked because the starter island is considered conquered.

12 minutes ago, Bioxx said:

I'll assume you were not on the starter island when you switched to survival? Any unconquered islands automatically place you in Adventure Mode when you visit them in survival mode. The new world worked because the starter island is considered conquered.

That would be it. Thanks 

World Seed: [-1451133104994483571] | IslandMap: [4,1] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=18039, y=179, z=7191}]

This island is marked for spires. Can anyone find a spire?

5 minutes ago, Stroam said:

World Seed: [-1451133104994483571] | IslandMap: [4,1] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=18039, y=179, z=7191}]

This island is marked for spires. Can anyone find a spire?

Gorges, Mineral Rich, Triple Caves. If you're teleporting around, chances are that your client didnt generate a map for that island so you're getting wrong information. relog that world and you should see the features that I listed.

Alright so if you are teleporting around you can not trust the listed features.

Spawned on a desert island (I support this but didn't know if it was intended for starter island), and also found two portals one hex apart.  World Seed: [2560432034865553598] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=1239, y=86, z=-6505}]  I was also not sure if this was undesireable.  I kind of like it, as from a SMP town perspective, I would think controlling two portals would be very desirable, even though that spot didn't have that great of water resources or anything.  Makes for an interesting choice; good resources, or two portals in one town?

Spoiler

2017-05-01_20.31.18.png1.13world.png

Then, finally found what I assume is the revised spire generation!  World Seed: [2560432034865553598] | IslandMap: [1,-3] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=5685, y=169, z=-10341}]  Althought strangely the island features list didn't say anything about spires (guess that's a teleport problem?).  This happened a couple times actually.  I think these spires are better, but they're pretty uniform.  It might be nice if they could have some random character added to them.  Maybe the points off-center, and thicker or thinner at the apex?  Maybe adjacent spires can interact and form mass and arches between themselves?  Btw anyone that might go to this seed and this spot in the screenshot, there's another group of shorter spires to the south of these ones.  I also found instances where there were just 2 or 3, rather than lots.

Spoiler

2017-05-01_20.47.47.png

Then, at World Seed: [2560432034865553598] | IslandMap: [1,-3] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=5757, y=145, z=-10680}] found a strange river, that went from 5 wide at top of cliff, to 8 wide at the bottom, for like 1 hex, and then down to 3 wide.  Wasn't sure if this was trying to simulate a waterfall pool, or what.  This island was pretty cool btw.  Sharper Mountains definitely seems to have been improved!

Spoiler

2017-05-01_21.01.23.png

And in general I don't think I saw a single garden.  So not sure if that needs another look now?

Edited by Darmo

1 minute ago, Stroam said:

Alright so if you are teleporting around you can not trust the listed features.

look at the island seed shown in creative mode. If its seed 0 then its using the default island map. The best way to make sure this doesnt(shouldn't) happen is to only teleport one island at a time and allow the game some time to generate all the neighboring islands. What happens is when you first arrive on an island, the game will queue all neighboring islandmaps to be generated. At which point a new Thread is opened and it is created Asynchonously. You can go into your TFCOptions.cfg file and change to maxThreadsForIslandGen to a number higher than 1 to allow for multithreading to speed up this process. and create more than 1 island at a time.

6 minutes ago, Bioxx said:

look at the island seed shown in creative mode. If its seed 0 then its using the default island map. The best way to make sure this doesnt(shouldn't) happen is to only teleport one island at a time and allow the game some time to generate all the neighboring islands. What happens is when you first arrive on an island, the game will queue all neighboring islandmaps to be generated. At which point a new Thread is opened and it is created Asynchonously. You can go into your TFCOptions.cfg file and change to maxThreadsForIslandGen to a number higher than 1 to allow for multithreading to speed up this process. and create more than 1 island at a time.

Finally I get to put my 8 cores to work.

World Seed: [-1451133104994483571] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=3083, y=101, z=-6423}]

Do deciduous forest seem a bit thick to anyone else?

Edited by Stroam

Found an elevated lake bug for you Bioxx :P

World Seed: [945787244482540615] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=1467, y=124, z=-5906}]