Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rbenjamin1990

New to TFC, looking for a small server to play on

9 posts in this topic

Hello there. I am fairly new to the Terrafirmacraft mod, and I'm looking for a small group of cool people to play with. Been playing with a few extra mods, just for convenience sake, such as Journey Map, WAILA, NEI, and Open Blocks for the graves, but can adjust the mods as needed for the server.

About me:

• Name: Robbie, Rob. Either one is fine
  • Playtime: Mainly overnights, and sporadically during the day.
  • Skills: Fast learner, friendly, sense of humor
  • Weaknesses: BUILDING! (I seriously suck at it, most of my houses are so unoriginal, it's almost cringey), short attention span, selective memory.

If you think I might be a good fit for your server, please feel free to shoot me a message, I'll be checking it periodically.

The HappyDiggers TFC servers are visited by new players and veterans alike. You're welcome to give it a go.

We allow client side mods for convenience like Journey Map, Waila, Nei, etc. Check out our server thread for details.

Hey there, I am 21 and I do play with a friend at a homemade server hosted, with u wanna join us lemme know.

Basically we play survival, co-op.

On 4/16/2017 at 2:46 PM, InsaneJ said:

The HappyDiggers TFC servers are visited by new players and veterans alike. You're welcome to give it a go.

We allow client side mods for convenience like Journey Map, Waila, Nei, etc. Check out our server thread for details.

Unless you're willing to retract your rule on cursing, I am not interested, sorry. Fuck is an important part of my vocabulary

2 hours ago, rbenjamin1990 said:

Unless you're willing to retract your rule on cursing, I am not interested, sorry. Fuck is an important part of my vocabulary

LOL

On 4/25/2017 at 6:16 PM, rbenjamin1990 said:

Sorry but no. In our experience almost everybody who was unable to follow that simple rule was also unable to follow our main rule: respect the staff and other players.

You can go curse some place else, no problem. Good luck in your search.

You can try out my TerraFirmaPunk server. I use the newest version of TerraFirmaPunk which has your requested mods built in. JourneyMaps is integrated as well as its teleporting feature. And yes. We allow the use of Fuck as a perfectly good part of our daily lexicon.

On 4/25/2017 at 11:08 AM, Berardi said:

Hey there, I am 21 and I do play with a friend at a homemade server hosted, with u wanna join us lemme know.

Basically we play survival, co-op.

I'd love to join if I may. Discord?

My discord: SpaceJunky#7472

I have a server if you are still look ing it's extremely new in fact I made it 3 days ago.