Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
NisseA

Hardcore questing for TFC (need testers)

11 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! Ive done some quests for Hardcore quest mod. please try it out and let me know if something is weird, or need to be added or changed.

would be great full for all the help I get!

downloadlink: Terrafirmacraft Questing

1. put the HQM-The Journey-4.4.4.jar in mods folder
2. the hqm folder inside the config you just put in the config-folder of your Minecraft.
3. in-game type "/hqm quest" to begin!

Over 100 quest at the moment and more will be added. 
everything from stone-age to metal-age.

Edited by NisseA

I tried something similar myself but could never come up with a base quest line for tfc. You sir/madam have just saved me hours of work.

To what extent would you consider this questline done? Are you aiming for a specific number of quests or just trying to give as much info/ things to do as possible?

4 hours ago, Mathias Ademar said:

I tried something similar myself but could never come up with a base quest line for tfc. You sir/madam have just saved me hours of work.

To what extent would you consider this questline done? Are you aiming for a specific number of quests or just trying to give as much info/ things to do as possible?

as for now, I'm just trying to make something for newbies to use to learn how to start the game but in time I think there should be a quest for almost everything you can do! And yes, as much things to do as possible, then you can quest, or just explore or keep doing what you always have. 

Just trying to add something more to the game. I know some ppl like questing (me included)
Ive tried to make it hard but not to hard. try it out, let me know if you should change anything so I can add new stuff to it and make it better!

And if some quests need to be modified let me know! Ive just made all that yesterday and need feedback to complete it!

Edited by NisseA

Will this work for MP? Also in general what are some of the quest like? Retrieving items killing a certain mob with a bounty?

9 hours ago, Kyruxst said:

Will this work for MP? Also in general what are some of the quest like? Retrieving items killing a certain mob with a bounty?

as long as both have all the files it should work! 
well, its mixed! some are quests making you craft, some are collecting and some are killing animals/mobs.
but its under very early alpha. Going to improve and add more quests as long as I get feedback!

Edited by NisseA

Going to make some changes and add some new stuff today!

Skärmavbild 2017-04-22 kl. 11.41.28.png

In my opinion, Hardcore Quest Mode, Better Questing, and Progression are all fine "questing" mods each in their own right, but when properly integrated together, they can make for a wonderful and diverse in-game story/ questline.

Edited by Mathias Ademar

On 2017-04-22 at 0:59 AM, bSun0000 said:

Why did you use HQM mod and not Better Questing analogue? From my perspective BQ is a way much better for a quests. It also has a really nice editor..

Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2oio55uw1qr7al/DefaultQuests.json?dl=0

I transfer your quests to this mod.

tried that one AFTER I've worked with hcq but then I felt like it was more complex than hcq. thats why. 

I will try to update some of the quests but for now I've had to much to do.