Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
ATTENTION Forum Database Breach 03/04/2019
If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
This forum is now READ ONLY! 01/20/2020As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.
Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Search the Community: Showing results for tags 'alloy ratio ratios precision'.
Found 1 result
Hello, I recently started a TFC youtube series (so far up to episode 10) and to help me remember things I started an excel page. The page lets me enter the different target requirements, then I enter how much of each quality of ore I have and the sheet calculates the total units of ore and what percent of each I have. I am wondering how accurate the alloy recipes need to be. For example. To make bronze you need between 8% and 12% cassiterite and the remaining amount (88% - 92%) needs to be copper. How precise does this need to be? Does it round up and down or does it need to be exactly within those perameters? Would 7.8% cassiterite and 92.2% copper work...? thanks...