Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

  • Announcements

    • Dries007

      ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

      There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord ( is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

      This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

      As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

      Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.

Search the Community: Showing results for tags 'plant'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Found 3 results

  1. TFC Version #:79.18 Forge Version #: (SinglePlayer/MultiPlayer):SinglePlayerDescription:I have a question about the TFC world spawning, because I am trying to code a file so the camping mod is comparable for TFC, but I don't know how to get a plant from the camping mod(hemp) to spawn in the tfc world, can someone help me?
  2. Grey squares with no name

    So I have noticed that when a creeper blows up, certain blocks will drop grey squares with no name. This I think is because the creeper has a 30% chance to drop the blocks it destroys and a 70% chance to destroy them (I think it was something like that), and when the block gets dropped, the game drops a stalactite/stalagmite block or wild plant block instead of the item, or just nothing. I'm sure some of you have noticed this happening, and I think an easy fix would be to make creepers destroy all blocks instead of dropping some (at least until they get fixed). If you know of any other blocks that do this (drop a grey square with no name) then post here about them.
  3. I tried planting some crops in a very cold area, almost at x:20,000, and most of the crops instantly popped out of the ground, instead of growing. I few of the crops didn't do that, but have yet to grow. I also planted both fruit and wood trees, none of which have grown yet. (although I haven't waited very long. So why aren't they growing? Is it too cold for them? it's been -13C out.