Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Dasdi

[Peaceful] Estasi l'Ateaum | Roleplay |

To mod, or not to mod.   25 members have voted

1. 1. Should more mods be added to Estasi l'Ateaum?

• Yes, provided we are given a list of the mods so we may download them.
    • Yes, including a download file for the added mods.
    • No, Vanilla TFC is fine.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

84 posts in this topic

Estasi l'Ateaum

DISCORD / IP: DASDI.MCSERVER.WS:26006

We are a Medieval-Themed server who focus to bring a fun and enjoyable experience to the players of TFC.  Here on Estasi l'Ateaum, you are free to build to your heats content, to make a city, build a daunting fortress, or a pleasant homestead. Your possibilities are endless! I'm making this server for enjoyment, not to trouble you. Don't be surprised to find random giftboxes once in a blue! If you think I should add more mods, comment below, I'd love to add them as long as it's okay with the rest of the players! I'm not big on giving out bans and stuff, but I will not be a push over. If you didn't read the rules before applying, then it's all on you. This server is for players looking to play TFC with company, where we can interact with one another, not climb to the top, raid, or dominate.

Rules:

(Not all of these are bannable offenses, but use common sense.)

Spoiler

We have a ‘no-tolerance’ policy for all remarks that pertain to, but are not limited to,

I. Racism
    II. Sexual
    III. Homophobic
    IV. Sexist
    V. Anything stemming, or relating to, from the terms above.

Your Account (Forum and Minecraft) is your responsibility. Excuses like ‘It wasn’t me, it was my little brother.’ are not acceptable, you will be held responsible for all actions made by your accounts.

Keep build styles medieval, as that is the theme of the server.

No advertising other servers.

Don't ask for OP or creative.

To make sure you have read the rules, Include a reference to the word "Owl" in your application.

Don't build too close to other people, it's annoying.

Using different accounts to bypass a ban is against the rules.

No greifing, stealing, slaughtering, raiding, etc. We encourage you to lock your chests, but you are not required to.

Open/unlocked chests may not be raided.

You may not break blocks to bypass locks.

You must ask for permission to build within 70 blocks of any player.

Do not build your settlement within 200 blocks from spawn.

Whether it is protected by a worldguard region or not, do not under any circumstances touch any chests, tool racks, ingots, log piles, furnaces, etc.

Do not build with 70 blocks of a worldguarded region.

A region owner must give notice 3 days prior to removing them from the region.

PVP must be agreed upon by both sides. Make sure to get screen shots.

Staff word is final.

Don't land scar.

Each settlement (A gathering of 1 person or more in a certain radius) is allowed the following;

I. 1 of each kind of anvil.
    II. 5 friut trees.
    III. 512 square blocks worth of crops/tilled farmland.
    IV. 2 of each species of  adult animals. Infant animals do not count, but are expected to be slaughtered by owner.

Mods:

I will compile a list in the near future. An alternative to downloading the mods on your own, you can download the ATLauncher. From there, click "Add Pack" on the top left. You will then enter the code "Terrafirmacraft" (No Quotes). Download the instance and install the latest version. From there select the following mods:

Spoiler

-Not Enough Items

-TerrafirmacraftNEIPlugin

-Waila

-Leather Water Sac

-TFCtweaks

-TFCCellars Addon

-AutomatedBellowsAddon

-Udary Mod

-TFC-Additions

-TerraMisc

-TFC Scales

-Animal Crate

-Bibliocraft

-BetterStorage TFC

-Decorations

-Merchants

-Merchants Containers

-Streams

-OpenGraves

-TerrafirmaStuff

-Fingerinthewind

-Terrafrima Pumkins

-TFC Wells

You can then log onto the server with the IP!

We are running a few plugins to make your lives easier, here's a list:

LWC

For locking up your goods!

Worldguard

For a region, PM me why you think you should have one, along with you IGN and IGNs of your members. These won't be massive, but just to keep your things protected!

Application:

('Yeah', 'Beacause' and 'Sure' are not good answers.  Applications need atleast some effort or they will be denied!)

IGN:

Timezone:

Have you read the rules? 

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15?

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum?

How experienced are you with TFC?

Edited by Dasdi

IGN: Cori1989

Timezone: Pacific

Have you read the rules? Yes

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? yes

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? Hopefully to get an actual working TFC Server, also I don't do much by way of big builds but I always make sustainable farms. My houses tend towards smaller but I do get a lot of food.

How experienced are you with TFC? Been playing since I found it several months back. 

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? (TFC Addons and other simple mods.) Yes, Cellars and Leather Sac addons. Both are useful and the Cellars are very useful for my particular style of play. 

17 minutes ago, Cori1989 said:

IGN: Cori1989

Timezone: Pacific

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? yes

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? Hopefully to get an actual working TFC Server, also I don't do much by way of big builds but I always make sustainable farms. My houses tend towards smaller but I do get a lot of food.

How experienced are you with TFC? Been playing since I found it several months back. 

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? (TFC Addons and other simple mods.) Yes, Cellars and Leather Sac addons. Both are useful and the Cellars are very useful for my particular style of play. 

Accepted! I will send you the IP through PM's once I'm done finishing up the plugins. See you soon!

IGN: FatCatParadise

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? Yes

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? New place to make friends and a server to finally play on. I also look forward to making cat H-"Owls".

How experienced are you with TFC? Since 2014

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? TFC addons/Watersac/cellars/mapmod could condense these all into a code on the atlauncher...

hhh.jpg

6 minutes ago, FatCatParadise said:

IGN: FatCatParadise

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? Yes

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? New place to make friends and a server to finally play on. I also look forward to making cat H-"Owls".

How experienced are you with TFC? Since 2014

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? TFC addons/Watersac/cellars/mapmod could condense these all into a code on the atlauncher...

Accepted! I will send you the IP through PM's once I'm done finishing up the plugins. See you soon!  (I appreciate the fact that you actually read the rules!)

Working hard to get the plugins done! We should launch within an hour or two!

IGN: DomTheDuck_

Timezone: GMT+1

Have you read the rules? Yeah

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? I am well aware of that.

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? Suitable application, whitelist , no restrictions

How experienced are you with TFC? Two years of playing on and off

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? (TFC Addons and other simple mods.): Carpenters blocks (Builds can be much more amazing with this), and ships (transporting massive ammounts of logs that can't be grown). Those are the mods you should have, and in no case should you add teleportation, protection or economy, you should base your server on trust.

A certain, large, broad head nocturnal bird preying on mice.

Edited by Dodgedylan

IGN: JaxCorpus

Timezone: GTM-6

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? Play with friends, play alone is so sad.

How experienced are you with TFC? 2 years

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular?  TFC Addons it's ok, Small Boats would be fine too.I like Thaumcraft mod, but I really don't know if is compatible with terrafirmacraft.

I'm filling out the application for both me and my friend

IGN: skeleto333

(You will not be denied for being young, I can tell from the way you articulate yourself wheter you are a good fit for us.)

Timezone: GMT -5

Have you read the rules? Yes, owl

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? Yeah

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? I like the rules (PVP only agreed upon)

How experienced are you with TFC? I know the ins and outs

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? (TFC Addons and other simple mods.) I think it should stay as close to vanilla TFC as possible

IGN: igordude

(You will not be denied for being young, I can tell from the way you articulate yourself wheter you are a good fit for us.)

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? Yeah

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? He likes that it is a new start and that you can have different types of villages.

How experienced are you with TFC? He is new to it, but I will teach him

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? (TFC Addons and other simple mods.) N/A

15 hours ago, Dodgedylan said:

IGN: DomTheDuck_

Timezone: GMT+1

Have you read the rules? Yeah

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? I am well aware of that.

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? Suitable application, whitelist , no restrictions

How experienced are you with TFC? Two years of playing on and off

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? (TFC Addons and other simple mods.): Carpenters blocks (Builds can be much more amazing with this), and ships (transporting massive ammounts of logs that can't be grown). Those are the mods you should have, and in no case should you add teleportation, protection or economy, you should base your server on trust.

A certain, large, broad head nocturnal bird preying on mice.

Accepted! I will send you the IP through PM's once I'm done finishing up the plugins. See you soon!

6 hours ago, Jabraha said:

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? Play with friends, play alone is so sad.

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular?  TFC Addons it's ok, Small Boats would be fine too.I like Thaumcraft mod, but I really don't know if is compatible with terrafirmacraft.

I suggest you take a good look at the rules....

2 hours ago, Dasdi said:

I suggest you take a good look at the rules....

ok, I will not disturb, but talk would be fine right?

8 hours ago, Jabraha said:

Accepted! I will send you the IP through PM's once I'm done finishing up the plugins. See you soon!  (I appreciate the fact that you actually read the rules!)

IGN: GooberGabe_

Timezone: Eastern

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? First, I'm interested in finally seeing a new TFC server go online. Second, I like the medieval theme and the friendly atmosphere. 

How experienced are you with TFC? Been playing since 2014. I guess you could say I'm a wise old owl when it comes to TFC. 

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? No; in fact, I think vanilla TFC would be the optimal choice (especially if you're looking to attract new-ish players who don't want to install a bunch of addon mods in order to play).

Edited by GooberGabe_

IGN: DoopyBoop

Timezone: CST (Central Time Zone)

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15?: Of course

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum?: It's one of the first Terrafirmacraft RP servers I have ever seen, I would want to try something as this out, I believe it would be a fun experience for me as I am a huge fan of RP and medieval European time frame.

How experienced are you with TFC?: I've played on and off for 2-3 years now

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? (TFC Addons and other simple mods.): I have not kept up to date on the new addon/mod for MC (Minecraft) or Terrafirmacraft for a long while now

Edited by Maxames7

IGN: Metal_Pug

Timezone: cst

Have you read the rules? yes

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? the name in general.

How experienced are you with TFC? very

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? (TFC Addons and other simple mods.) every mod you can fit in also one named Ow!

Awesome, a new server!

Congrats on the positive reception and good luck with running things. It's always good to see more and varied servers :)

Is this server running 79.29 or .28? Just wondering because .29 is broken (can't get seeds without scythe). Also, I've never been able to get ATLauncher to work successfully. Do I just have to install each mod manually with Forge? 

4 hours ago, GooberGabe_ said:

Is this server running 79.29 or .28? Just wondering because .29 is broken (can't get seeds without scythe). Also, I've never been able to get ATLauncher to work successfully. Do I just have to install each mod manually with Forge? 

Yes, but I'll supply you with a .ZIP file of the mods, if you'd like.

11 hours ago, GooberGabe_ said:

IGN: GooberGabe_

Timezone: Eastern

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? First, I'm interested in finally seeing a new TFC server go online. Second, I like the medieval theme and the friendly atmosphere. 

How experienced are you with TFC? Been playing since 2014. I guess you could say I'm a wise old owl when it comes to TFC. 

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? No; in fact, I think vanilla TFC would be the optimal choice (especially if you're looking to attract new-ish players who don't want to install a bunch of addon mods in order to play).

8 hours ago, Maxames7 said:

IGN: DoopyBoop

Timezone: CST (Central Time Zone)

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15?: Of course

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum?: It's one of the first Terrafirmacraft RP servers I have ever seen, I would want to try something as this out, I believe it would be a fun experience for me as I am a huge fan of RP and medieval European time frame.

How experienced are you with TFC?: I've played on and off for 2-3 years now

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? (TFC Addons and other simple mods.): I have not kept up to date on the new addon/mod for MC (Minecraft) or Terrafirmacraft for a long while now

Take a real good look at the rules, Please.

7 hours ago, MetalPug said:

IGN: Metal_Pug

Timezone: cst

Have you read the rules? yes

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? the name in general.

How experienced are you with TFC? very

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? (TFC Addons and other simple mods.) every mod you can fit in also one named Ow!

Accepted! I will send you the IP through PM's once I'm done finishing up the plugins. See you soon! 

IGN: The__Philosopher

Timezone: UTC-3

Have you read the rules? Yes.

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? Yes, of course.

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? I really like the idea of being part of a TFC RP community. I've been mostly playing single player, and I think that I can cantribute a lot to a TFC server. I could also contribute quotes from famous (and not so famous) philosophers, like Hegel's "The owl of Minerva spreads its wings only with the falling of the dusk." Preface to the Philosophy of Right.

How experienced are you with TFC? I've been playing TFC since 2015, so quite experienced.

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? I personaly like to play, besides the mods already listed, with Antique Atlas, Better Boat, TFCEngineer and Journey Map.

2 minutes ago, ElJere2706 said:

IGN: The__Philosopher

Timezone: UTC-3

Have you read the rules? Yes.

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? Yes, of course.

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? I really like the idea of being part of a TFC RP community. I've been mostly playing single player, and I think that I can cantribute a lot to a TFC server. I could also contribute quotes from famous (and not so famous) philosophers, like Hegel's "The owl of Minerva spreads its wings only with the falling of the dusk." Preface to the Philosophy of Right.

How experienced are you with TFC? I've been playing TFC since 2015, so quite experienced.

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? I personaly like to play, besides the mods already listed, with Antique Atlas, Better Boat, TFCEngineer and Journey Map.

On 7/16/2017 at 11:15 PM, skeleto333 said:

I'm filling out the application for both me and my friend

IGN: skeleto333

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? I like the rules (PVP only agreed upon)

How experienced are you with TFC? I know the ins and outs

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? (TFC Addons and other simple mods.) I think it should stay as close to vanilla TFC as possible

IGN: igordude

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? He likes that it is a new start and that you can have different types of villages.

How experienced are you with TFC? He is new to it, but I will teach him

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? (TFC Addons and other simple mods.) N/A

I was hesitant to accept, but... Accepted! Please give up to 30 minutes for your applications to be implemented!