Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Dasdi

[Peaceful] Estasi l'Ateaum | Roleplay |

To mod, or not to mod.   25 members have voted

1. 1. Should more mods be added to Estasi l'Ateaum?

• Yes, provided we are given a list of the mods so we may download them.
    • Yes, including a download file for the added mods.
    • No, Vanilla TFC is fine.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

84 posts in this topic

IGN: Colonel_Redhead

Timezone: EST

Have you read the rules?: I have

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15?: Yes

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum?: I've been looking for a good TFC server and an RP one sounds very interesting

How experienced are you with TFC?: I've played on and off for a year and a half, I feel like I have a good understanding of almost all of the game

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? : I prefer Vanilla or a lightly modded server, bird mod preferably one with owls.

Sorry all but it seem that the server is shut down and that owner is nowhere to get hold of.... too then THE server is dead.

IGN: Kazzed12510

Timezone: gmt+1

Have you read the rules? yes 

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? yes

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum?   I likes that it is a new start and I like play in coop

How experienced are you with TFC? 1 month

IGN: Larek_Flynn

Timezone: mountain standard time

Have you read the rules? yes

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? yes

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? I like Owls. I am looking for a new tfcraft server to get back into playing more frequently.

How experienced are you with TFC? I have put many hours into this mod and progressed to blue steel.

Edited by Larek_Flynn

IGN: Cherrypone

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Have you read the rules? Yes.

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? Yes, I understand. Also, I like owls.

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? I'm a fan of roleplay and medieval themed things.

How experienced are you with TFC? Not very, but slightly.

Hope this isn't dead.

IGN: Drt_Rider

Timezone:

PST (GMT-8)

Have you read the rules? :

Yes I have, and I understand all posted rules and agree to respect them. 

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15?:

Yes, and that's fine. 

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum?:

I'm looking for a place to have a good PvE experience, and have a bit of roleplay with trading and have a place to interact with a solid community. 

How experienced are you with TFC?:

I would say beginner to novice level. I have done a few playthroughs a long time ago, but I'm looking for another survival adventure, thus why I'm applying. 

IGN: Mythoplastis

Timezone: paris time zone

Have you read the rules? Yes

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? yes

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? 

How experienced are you with TFC? allot of TFC  expirience 

Do you think we should add more mods?

IGN: Toshlik

Timezone: London timezone.

Have you read the rules? 

Yes, and understood them.

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? 

Yes I do.

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? 

Mainly the role-play experience. Also, been looking to get back to minecraft.

How experienced are you with TFC?

Last played a year ago, on  mod-pack, thus I'm not familiar with the more recent changes. Played for maybe 8 months before that Used to love smithing and farming a lot.

Do you think we should add more mods?

Nothing comes to my mind right now, I might have suggestions in the future though.

Edited by Toshlik

IGN: UncleSid

Timezone: CST- Central United States Time

Have you read the rules?  Indeed, No racism, sexism or general misconduct toward other. The medieval buildings interest me, and i will comply to that seeing as that's usually what i like to build anyways. Keep my distance from other's, and be respectful to the environment to keep away those ugly scarred areas.

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? Yes, i can understand on an online environment how one under the age of 15 can be affected in multiple ways, It's an issue for sure.

What interests you about Estasi l'AteaumI like the idea of a general sense of a community, A struggling medieval world with many different options for an interesting story. I'm very much a role playing fan, with the developing towns creating an interesting and relaxing scenery. I'd like to come together with other fellow survivors, and create a niche in metalworking or some sort of trading outpost. The possibilities of RP on terrafirmacraft are endless.

How experienced are you with TFC? I wouldn't say i'm an expert for sure, But I have played off and on for 1- 2 years. I understand the basics of survival, How to craft most things. I never really figured out the whole prospecting for ore thing. But i understand how to craft metal tools, but the farthest I've usually got was reaching the iron age. Basically, I can pretty much figure out what i need to do, Except for ore prospecting, and animals( I'm usually a fisherman, I've never done animal husbandry before).

Do you think we should add more mods?  I do like me some smart moving on TFC, and I highly recommend it. I mean it just makes sense when you're running from bears and monsters to be able to climb up 2- 3 high block walls to escape. Especially in medieval times. But to each their own i suppose.

Edited by cedenjr
- Grammar fixes, sorry I'm bad at it.