Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

Server Move   09/13/18

I (Dries007) have recently taken over as main developer and server admin. This involved moving servers to reduce cost. It's likely there will be some more downtime in the future but most  things should be sorted by now. This forum is in dire need of replacement as the software is quite old and can't be easily updated. If you wish to discuss or stay updated, join our discord: https://invite.gg/terrafirmacraft. The forum will remain available to read, but will be locked in the future, when a new system is setup. The forum and wiki are now ad free. If you'd like to contribute to keeping it that way, you can do so via paypal or patreon.
Jojo195

Invisible grass

5 posts in this topic

My Optifine version is D8, so not out of date. Also tested without Optifine and with TFC as the only mod.

This kind of invisible grass block appears in warm and dry areas only, as far as I can tell.

2017-08-26_21.45.17.png

as far as my experience goes with TFC,tfc and optifine don't go well with eachother

i suggest you don't use optifine with tfc since to be honest i never saw it work

It is an optifine issue that keeps popping up. Up to optifine to fix again. 

TFC needs Optifine if you want to play on servers. They go very well together in fact.

You mention that you also have this issue when only using TFC without Optifine. Which version of TFC are you using? There used to be an issue with TFC where this would happen quite a while ago. Make sure you are using the latest version of TFC and the correct version of Forge. You can find exactly which versions you should use on the downloads page: http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/download.html/

Currently: TFC Beta 0.79.29.922 For MC v1.7.10 (Built using Minecraft Forge v10.13.4.1558)

I think the problem is not the optifine and yes the better foliagen I'm also having this problem