Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

Server Move   09/13/18

I (Dries007) have recently taken over as main developer and server admin. This involved moving servers to reduce cost. It's likely there will be some more downtime in the future but most  things should be sorted by now. This forum is in dire need of replacement as the software is quite old and can't be easily updated. If you wish to discuss or stay updated, join our discord: https://invite.gg/terrafirmacraft. The forum will remain available to read, but will be locked in the future, when a new system is setup. The forum and wiki are now ad free. If you'd like to contribute to keeping it that way, you can do so via paypal or patreon.
potatocurtis

Falling block sound loop

1 post in this topic

When falling blocks land on certain types of blocks such as planks or stalactites, the block does not break and instead keeps falling on the same block and loops the falling block noise. I'm playing through the technic launcher, and have a bunch of other mods installed. I am on Minecraft 1.7.10.  Here are the mods that are in the mod list:

Optifine_1.7.10_HD_U_D6

Minecraft Coder Pack 9.05

Forge Mod Loader 7.10.99.99

Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614

TFC[coremod] 0.79.29

CodeChicken Core 1.0.7.47

ItemPhysic 1.1.5

Not Enough Items 1.0.5.120

FastCraft 1.23

TerraFirmaCraft 0.79.29

TFC-Additions 1.0.4

Decorations (TFC) 1.0.20

Leather Water Sack 3.7.B79

Merchants (TFC) 1.1.3

Merchants Containers 1.0.1

TerraFirmaStuff 0.2.3

TerraMisc 0.13.0

TFC Pewter 1.3

TFC Wells 1.0

AutomatedBellowsAddon 1.1a

CellarsAddon 1.1

Waila 1.5.10

TFC Crop Index 1.2

TFC Metal Index 1.2

TFC Scales 1.0.2

TFC Udary Mod 0.2.32

Archimedes' Ships 1.7.1

Farseek 2.0

JourneyMap 1.7.10-5.1.4p2

MineTweaker 3 1.7.10-3.0.10

Streams 0.3.3

TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin 1.5.3.25

What Are We Looking At 1.3.1

Modpack link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/bettertfc.1012688

Cave-ins happen in nearby caves while I'm mining. This leads to cobble falling on stalactites and making that really annoying falling sound forever. I can't find every single block that falls on these because they get buried from all of the other blocks. 

2017-09-15_18.32.02.png