Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
piggy_smalls

pvp [0.79.29.922] - Crafting The Ages {PVP} {Towny}

12 posts in this topic

Crafting The Ages

This server will be PVP based and have as few rules as possible feel free to raid pillage until you cant anymore i have increased the allowed plots per town in towny to allow for as much expansion as possible for players, thus allowing their empires to grow exponentially larger with more players.

Features

This server will include the following features-

FireArms

Guns will be an end game thing requiring end game materials and a wide range of materials. Firearms and their ammo will require things such as Lumber, Metal Sheets, Flux, Sulfur, Leather, Tuyere's, and Lead.udwCW To craft firearms one must go to the anvil at spawn. The recipes will be in the upper right hand corner of the UI that the anvil opens up.

Current FireArms include:

• Flintlock pistol
  • 2 Flintlock rifles
  • 2 Revolvers
  • 3 Lever action Repeated rifles similar to old west style rifles

NPC'S

There will be a coin currency system used by NPC's that will allow you to buy and sell things such as seeds leather and other trade goods(excluding metals). I may or may not implement a companion system such as NPC's that follow you around helping you kill things or heal you. If the player base grows enough i may also allow players to have custom NPc's put into the spawn village to give out information about their town to new players.

Mail System

There is currently a mailbox in spawn. With this mailbox players can receive letters and items from other players. To send these things players must go to a courier which is conveniently located across the path from the mailbox. At a later date big enough towns may have the opportunity to have a mailbox installed at their location or a crafting recipe may be made to allow players to build their own mailbox.

Commands

• /set home (will set home at your current location current limit is 1)
  • / home (will teleport to your set home)
  • /spawn (will teleport you to server spawn)

Setup

Here is a link to a download that has everything thing you need.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/obr6palqk14lc8h/Crafting%20The%20Ages.zip?dl=0

To Set up everything follow these steps-

• After installing the correct version of forge.
  • Drop the mods from the folder labeled "mods" into your mods folder.
  • Then drop the folder labeled "flans" into your .minecraft directory then launch game!
  • Server ip- 167.114.118.215:25898

Rules:

1. No Racism

2. No abusing glitches

3. It is pvp so no complaining about being killed

4. No teleport killing

5. Give everyone respect

Discord

I have created a discord for this server which will allow players to communicate with each other as well as help connect the community link is as follows-

https://discord.gg/D4Ep9Kz

Individual towns may get their own chat and voice channels made for them on request.

Questions

If anyone has any questions concerns or suggestions for the server please feel free to contact me on here or discord whichever is easier i usually respond within an hour depending on what time it is for me this server is hosted and located in the US on the east coast i am connecting from germany and have no issues in case anyone is connecting from anywhere far from the hosted location. 

Edited by piggy_smalls
Updated Server

Yup ive been wanting TFC pvp for a while so i thought id do it myself

My game crash if I ad dynamic ligth in the game, and I cant connect to the server I think because i dont have dynamic ligth.

try connecting again without dynamic light it should give you an error message what does it say?

Nice spawn, but tower wooden details catches fire.

Are these gun usable? How much dmg they take?

In my opinion, Reis Minimap is a not good solution for PVP, you can see other players on the map radar.

what caught fire? and yes the guns are usable and depends on the guns the single load rifles will deal about 33% of a players health maybe more if theyre naked and they have roughly 15 second reload time the multi load rifles take many more bullets and at the moment the mod pack doesnt include any mini map mods

Wooden balustrades inside tower were destroyed by netherrack fire.

Apparently there is ReisMinimap mod in your modpack. I suggest to whitelist mods and replace Minimap by Antique Atlas (you may give it for any new player on the spawn).

Guns have only few points of damage in single player, I was curious if it is fixed in server settings.

Edited by ciekma

yes guns have been adjusted on the server and i checked spawn and didnt see anything on fire and ill look into the antique atlas mod