Compatibility list

Just_Another_Guy_:)
By Just_Another_Guy_:) in Suggestions,
Well~ i was bored, no threads to look at, watching some TFcraft videos when i suddenly crossed with a guy asking -in the youtube video...- which mods are compatible with TFcraft. Then, i figured out that, since Bioxx itself has too much work to do, we should make 3-4 lists of mods: -Compatible mods -Partially compatible mods (which work with TFC, but part of it's features are unusable/unaccesible) -Uncompatible mods -Add-ons (refering to fan-made content packs for the mod itself, not for vanilla minecraft.) As far as i can tell, perfectly compatible with NEI and Rei's minimap... Note: This list can change at any moment, as the mods advances it can break compatibilities, and it's very outdated due to the time this thread has spent dead. Therefore, if you try to install some mods of any of the lists, and find the clasification incorrect, don't blame on us the fact that you just lose your MC jar and have to download it again or find the MC jar the current version of the mod works in. BACK UP BEFORE INSTALLING ANYTHING, the gold rule when adding mods to MC. At the same time, if you found some mod's calification wrong, please reply with the correct clasification; i'm around the forums most of the time, and i will update the list in the moment i see your post. Compatible: Not Enought Items, Rei's Minimap, Backpack mod, Jelly cubes, The health pack, Snow Golems without Pumpkin, Achievement API, Mob Spawn Controls, GUI painting selection, Toggle Sneak+Sprint, Single Player Commands, More Stackables, Sign Tags, Spawner GUI, Inventory Tweaks, Recipe book, HD skins mod, Smart Moving, More Player Models, Custom NPC's. Partially compatible: Technic Pack, Ropes+, Redpower 2, Trains and zeppelins, Minecolony, Mine & Blade, Slime dungeons, Mirrors, Block Update Detector, Portal gun, Animal bikes, Light Sensor, Flood Gate, Shelf, Armor Stand, Note Block Selection GUI, Ironchests, Optifine, Amputation mod, Asgard shields, Minecraft Comes Alive, Mob Dismemberment. Uncompatible: Griefer creepers, Mo' creatures, Mystcraft, Better than wolves, Peacefulpack, Harder Peaceful, Magical Experience, Goblins and Giants, Hardercraft, Koi, RCcraft, Autojoin, More Creeps & Weirdos, Millénaire, Elemental arrows, Death Chest, Biosphere, Archeology mod Add-ons: -none yet- EDIT: If you happen to have problems when installing any mod along with TFC, reply to this post describing how you installed it. If you made a mistake, you will be asked to try it again. If you made it right, and it won't work, then it will be added as uncompatible. Note this doesn't means you can't reply with mods already in some of these categories, provided you made proper testing.
  • 90 replies