Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

Server Move   09/13/18

I (Dries007) have recently taken over as main developer and server admin. This involved moving servers to reduce cost. It's likely there will be some more downtime in the future but most  things should be sorted by now. This forum is in dire need of replacement as the software is quite old and can't be easily updated. If you wish to discuss or stay updated, join our discord: https://invite.gg/terrafirmacraft. The forum will remain available to read, but will be locked in the future, when a new system is setup. The forum and wiki are now ad free. If you'd like to contribute to keeping it that way, you can do so via paypal or patreon.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bbushh

Technic server

5 posts in this topic

Hi there.

I don't want to ask a contentious question but is the prohibition regarding providing a link to a Technic server pack still in place?

I assume you could have a link to an Enjin site which then had a link to a Technic pack......I am not challenging this rule merely getting the groundwork set up for getting our server back in the game.

Thanks for your time.

Fair point......it's just so very convenient to get your pack out to people........I actually tried to join your server but I was in jail....lol.....musta done something wrong.

I still think TFC is the best thing that ever came out of Minecraft (just an aside).

Thanks for the reply.

There are other launchers available that are just as convenient. ATLauncher and the FTB launcher are among the best ones in my opinion and they strictly enforce mod distribution permissions. If you're not allowed to distribute it in public packs, it won't show up on the FTB launcher. Whereas the ATLauncher allows you to download mods directly, thus not breaking distribution permissions. Basically you can include any mod you want in an ATLauncher pack and it will download whatever it can't send you directly.

From what I can see you were on our server last about a year ago. I don't see any jail records for your uuid and there is no mention of jail time for you in our Warned players and banlist thread. Are you sure you're in jail?

We support both Technic Launcher and Curse/Twitch Launcher, but we highly suggest using the Curse/Twitch Launcher. Even though we might not seem active here we are still highly active in updating and adding additions to our thriving server. Though if you need help with anything feel free to message us. ~GreyWardenAnders Co-Owner of TwT.