Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
lukejoga

Luciano's Metalworking Genie - An app that shows you a way of smithing your tools

3 posts in this topic

I played a lot of the mod and one thing that i couldn't never get it right was smithing. After playing for some months on a server i figured it out with an in-game friend, it was only a math problem, we changed the GUI of the anvil, and we discovered the values of each action, after that it got way easier.. yet sometimes we found some problems that were simply impossible to solve, so many steps, that mess could lead to dead ends at any time. I then i tought: "well, guess who has more brain/math power than me? My PC!" At that moment i knew what i had to do. The program is very simple, as it is in its testing version probably there will be bugs and errors, let me know if any of that happens! As i mentioned before i have an special anvil gui that i'll leave the download link below, its not fancy i just have markings on it, but i strongly suggest you add it on your game!

GUI: https://imgur.com/PXUWQ7N

So, the program works this way: You first gotta align in-game the two pointers as they would be when they get in their final position(As its a random starting place for one of the needles you gotta figure that little part by yourself). Then you read the order of the three last hits on the anvil (I advise to get the ingots back to the forge after that since you will lose some time doing this), after that you just open the .exe and click the position you will select first, the position on the program is just for your information so you can write it down later if you wish, the program actually works by getting the sum of the three inputs and comparing some math expressions (code stuff you don't really want to know). After the three inputs are filled press "OK" and then you will get the supposed right path to your tool, remember.. if the tool has a blank space demand on its three last actions you may have to execute the program-given actions between the last actions.

giphy.gif

Just to help with the aligning part:

Shrink = +16; Upset = +13; Bend = +7; Punch = +2
Draw = -15; Heavy Hit = -9; Medium Hit = -6; Light Hit = -3

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/77zrs3b3ndc53ky/Luciano%27s%20Metalworking%20Genie.rar

Edited by lukejoga

TY Knacko but can you pls make a screenshot what i have to delete at "edges" it still dont work for me in the loading screen it come to an error and league of legends ends pls help ... or answer me in german that would be the easy way

foxhole.php?img.jpg