Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MilnSplash

[THE OBJECT FOR REFLECTION][WIP][TFC 79.29.922][1.7.10]TFG: New Horizons-Destroying stars and going to a thermonuclear system!

1 post in this topic

Hello community, Splash aka Shizaru online!

Although I'm not the first who came up with this idea, but still I think it's just a fantastic idea! Well duck... What is this? TerraFirmaGreg: New Horizons (TFGNH) is a project to combine a huge number of mods with TFC by adding GregTech mod. Only 6th version GregTech'a allows to do it (thank you Greg). But how did GregTech help me combine such a huge number of mods (200+)? If you have ever played Minecraft with a mod GregTech 6 (no matter what version, the main thing that the 6th), then I think you know what a huge amount of integration (compared to the 5th Gregtech'om is really a lot) added the author of this miracle. This modpack I would call SevTech, but at 1.7.10, although it does not allow a number of huge differences. Think the main told, move to another.

My ideas

• Well, first I would like to share their thoughts and to tell me what to do. Well, first of GregTech. GregTech 6 in this build as I have time to speak is the bridge between the "worlds" TFC and other mods this build. Himself GregTech modified thanks to addon QwerTech. Personally I never studied GT, but thanks to this Assembly\idea I got acquainted with it closer. I began to understand many things that are likely to stand in the way of developing this miracle. And of course the main motivator and what prompted me to make this build a reality-this build GT New Horizons. Was going to say that GT5 I immediately wanted to leave because with him a lot more problems in the direction of the configs, well, with 6 of such problems much less.
  • Also in this build will definitely have the quests on their development, I am actively working, so long will not have to wait. Personally, I plan to make at least 1000 quests... Yes, it sounds crazy, but at least I'll try :D
  • Modpack will also allow us to fly into space. Well of course GC (GalactiCraft)... It will also be modified and modified by Addons and GregTech. Bosses will have more lives and more damage. In General, space-a place for the hardcore (like all modpack General).
  • Well, I'm all about industry... Talking about RPGs and Magic I leave open because I would like to make the gameplay interesting and long-lasting, fashion-type DivineRPG\Nevermine, it's Thaumcraft, but... This can greatly change the gameplay to make the Assembly just difficult in the early stages and people because of the frequent deaths lost interest to pass it. Thaumcraft is a great mod, but the magic I personally think is not very much and fits into this mix. So I would like to ask you, is it necessary to add these mods and how to change to play it nicely? I will understand all ideas and will already solve everything. But for sure I will put a mod on a huge number of mobs... Lycanite's Mobs. Damage and of life HP will be increased.

This is an incomplete list of my ideas, it will be gradually replenished!

List to do

• Finish adding mods (about 50% complete).
  • Change or completely remove craft of some things.
  • Remove all found bugs (if found).
  • Publish and create a page on the TFC forum (ENGv.).
  • Publication on CurseForge website and Twitch client (ENGv.).
  • Finish the translation modpack on Russian language (Yes, I Russian).
  • Publication on the website ru-minecraft.ru (RUSv.).

About the release

I still have to dream about the release... Before the release of this modpack still very far away. But I'd like to finish it at least 50% in the last months of 2018, ideally 70% (do everything except quests). If everything happens this way, then everything will be well, just gorgeous. In the meantime, we'll wait...

In conclusion

In conclusion, I would like to say that this modpak will definitely come out and I will not forget it, like a nightmare. But I would be very happy if you would help me in creating a modpack with your ideas and wishes. In the meantime, that's all. The list of mods will be presented only when it is finished. I'm going into the shadows... See you soon!

Edited by MilnSplash

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0