Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
tsnm

Your chisel creations!!

203 posts in this topic

Posted Image

My little house, while being fairly simple in its build, took literally hours of chiselling. Every single white cedar block has another type of block on top of it, chiselled into shape (door frames, window frames, all sorts of frames, more and more frames. Basically just frames.) Without the chiselling the walls would just be covered in diorite bricks. :D In vanilla the house would be just a wooden box, gotta love TFC<3

That is just amazing, and I agree with Treyflix, this would've won....

This would have 100% won. I want a house like this in TFC, but I suck at building. Getting better though. :) Mining is my forte.

@Kiiwi

Awesome hause o0

@Sandmann

Nice idea with forge, and what's the name of that map mod?

And my first fun with chinsel:

Posted Image

more pixel-art

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Jee-Host{gm}

nice birdie :D dont steal mah blocks

oh wo :) I haven't been here for quite a while...:D

got annoyed by how my laptop couldn't handle minecraft anymore..crappy old thing:(

good to see this thread is getting a bit more love since the new chisel mechanic came out ;)

Posted Image

Major kick assery!

This is the first thing i've ever posted, but i made a piano with the chisel, i'm not sure how to make the pedals (update) I am not allowed to do anything, darned forum/ignorance. So no screenshot : ( If anyone will tell me how to do an image, please say, because i suck at everything and am a failure at life. I tried what i believed to work in a reply but it just said i'm not allowed to use that image extention, ore any other image or file on this community, so i'm confused. If anyone wanted to make the piano, it's made of basalt, is 3 tall and 4 wide, but the ends are only 6 pixels out of 16, and it has white cedar planks and aspen planks for it's keys, but the black is under the white so to look like it has a peice under the keys, and it has chiseled basalt for the black keys. I wish it would allow me to use any image extension. It really bothers me. Well anyway, happy birthday to anyone whom has a birthday today, don't consume sharp metal fragments, and remember to keep your sodas refrigerated. Goodnight.

how to do an image

You need to upload it somewhere safe (preferrably where it won't get deleted after a week or so, but this is entirely up to you). Then in reply form you need to click at a button that looks like an image and enter a url to your image here.

Additionally, you can just use tags 

[img]image url here.exe[/img]

since that button I've told you is going to immediately show the picture right inside your reply form full size, which is inconvenient if you want to add something else to your post.

Well, I was looking for a place to post this, and since the thread has already been necro'd...

Here is a dining table with 4 chairs carved from 12 blocks of granite. It took me about 3 hours or so to acomplish, hope you enjoy!

Posted Image

That's pretty impressive /

Took a long time aye? No undoing :)

Very nice table, good work! :)

I have made a little skull above my doorway. Behind the eyes is red wood.

Posted Image

Thanks guys, I had 2 extra blocks of Granite with me for mess-ups, but didn't need to use them. My motivation was the 1500 or so run Id have to make to get more Granite.

I did actually slip several times and almost died from hunger twice (in an HC world) trying to get it done, but luckily the slip ups didn't mess up my design.

Nice little skull J2k, I was actually thinking of making a larger one over my door with the same concept. I was going to use torches to cast a glow over the wood too :)

I need more chisels. I can already determine what my first Iron tool is going to be. :)

Hmmm...if I ever finish it, I'll post my bathroom.  It's in a world which I got disgusted with and haven't played in a while (after losing lots of skill points in a stupid death).  Basically, I chiseled out a kind of toilet, and started on a bathtub.  A sink was also in the works.  

Also, regarding threads like this...they never really die...just hibernate for winter.  Hence it is not really necromancy.  There is also the age old question of whether to raise the dead or to spawn new threads.

My town Sherton at this server (you can see it yourself)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You can see it yourself if your computer doesnt implode first ;)

I've actually managed to make a Chimney, using the Chisel! What do you guys think?

post-11247-0-87528800-1404343969_thumb.p post-11247-0-97484700-1404344023_thumb.p

My town Sherton at this server (you can see it yourself)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow, Tenterro, as always with your builds, I'm amazed.  Just stunning.

Tenterro is the greatest builder in TFC I've seen in all my time playing tfc and that has not changed since i started

Been trying out some stuff with the chisel, need to find a balance between good and overdoing it, my last roof creation created massive input lag in the chunk and it wasn't even half way done lol Removed it before making a screenshot sadly, it was quite nice if i say so myself.

In my Project Man-Cave i needed a place to store all the stones in the game, with enough buffer for my mining addictions. Resulting in the following creation, sadly enough detailed mode doesn't seem to like smooth lights so its looks a bit wonky still as i turned it of so i could see the results better.

Not to shabby for a first go at balanced detailing id say (finishes shot was to big to upload on the forum ill paste that in later i guess :( ) ;)

post-7651-0-16054300-1404710799_thumb.pn

Edited by lordbufu