Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
tsnm

Your chisel creations!!

203 posts in this topic

An Aquarium!! :o

ok shit. I'm definitely adding fish now.

i dream of the another chisel which will work on wooden blocks (jack-plane? sorry, google-translate for that), it will be beautiful addition :)

Was dicking around in creative mode on smp (had just been testing bears, turns out their spawn egg works (item 383 dmg val 2, dont feed them wheat, if you try to hurt them later on it fucking bugs the server and corrupts the chunk.)

Anyway, decided to try making a stone pig

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I can't get the chisel to work D: I tried press the m key and that doesn't work I have a hammer in the hot bar too, does anyone have anything that will help me I am in 47f

Edit:fixed Just needed a clean install

WOOW! :o Without words…

I would like to see the complete build!! ;)

WOOW! :o Without words…

I would like to see the complete build!! ;)

Yea I've been working on it for about 6 hours today. Since I'm doing it legit (other than that I am on peaceful while building..) it takes quite a bit of time to mine all that granite and basalt.

Yea I've been working on it for about 6 hours today. Since I'm doing it legit (other than that I am on peaceful while building..) it takes quite a bit of time to mine all that granite and basalt.

You could add a big statue into it, like in the greek temples.

This really looks great.

You could add a big statue into it, like in the greek temples.

This really looks great.

Thanks.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to do a good human statue.

Right around the corner from the building I have about 50-60 "trials" of columns, steps, tiled floors, and statues trying to find the right combinations.

The best one I can think of right now is the pig from earlier in this thread.

I'd like to be able to do a statue of Athena, I'm just unsure if I'd be able to fit it in an area this small.

Thanks.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to do a good human statue.

Right around the corner from the building I have about 50-60 "trials" of columns, steps, tiled floors, and statues trying to find the right combinations.

The best one I can think of right now is the pig from earlier in this thread.

I'd like to be able to do a statue of Athena, I'm just unsure if I'd be able to fit it in an area this small.

I'd be beyond impressed if you managed that !

I wonder if there will be a market for skilled masons on servers :P

Was dicking around in creative mode on smp (had just been testing bears, turns out their spawn egg works (item 383 dmg val 2, dont feed them wheat, if you try to hurt them later on it fucking bugs the server and corrupts the chunk.)

shit, really?

shit, really?

ya i know, when the server was brought back up, all the shaved stone types in the affected area converted to some other type of block. (all the stairs had converted to sulfur, and the shaved stones into some other type of solid stone)

I made a nice little flowerbed. I'll post some pics of it when I get home. :D

Obviously it's not exactly the best media for producing sculptures.. but here's my attempt at a greek hoplite. The biggest limitation was that it couldn't be more than 7 blocks tall, or it would be too large to fit in my parthanon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The weapons and the shield look awesome, and the body is good designed.

Only the legs and the feet look to thin. You could make the feet more flat and maybe brown like sandals.

And you could add a full helmet if its not to big, so the head doesn't look so bald.

Realy great work.

Maybe you could try a sitting person. It could be easier for the leg part.

I like it! ^_^ It look awesome!

You could use smooth stone for some parts of the soldier.

Great work guys! I'll get on this and get a few good ones tomorrow or in a few days!

Well, I'm testing fruit trees this time around, so I did get to play with the chisel a bit. They're not amazing or anything, but enjoy my fail red horse and whooping crane.

-snip-

Nice horse! it'd be really cool if you made it big enough to fit people inside kinda like a Trojan horse :P

Obviously it's not exactly the best media for producing sculptures.. but here's my attempt at a greek hoplite. The biggest limitation was that it couldn't be more than 7 blocks tall, or it would be too large to fit in my parthanon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awesome design, but I'd make it all one color.

Of course, that's just me :P.

My little chess set,...with a special guest star (close up in spoiler)...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cool lol... but why did you put the off color one there?