Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Jed1314

Combat Overhaul final (3/3)

72 posts in this topic

No offense, but i prefer Jed's overhaul... it's like choosing between the demo and full version when you don't have to pay or do anything different to get any of those ._.

Problem is, Bioxx doesn't seem to want this. I think ECC is saying if not this then at least the simple version. Any sane person would take Jed's overhaul if possible, well except Bioxx, I guess. But if he won't implement Jed's overhaul I would be ok with settling for the demo version (if he even changes his mind at all), it has to be better than what we have at the moment.

I was saying something is better then nothing. Jeds is better, but much much deeper. mine could be done with a lot less work as its just the hacky way mostly of abusing existing vanilla features.

Bump of hope!

I still think this should be added >_>

Well put ! .. Ok then :)

To be fair, it would be awesome to have overhaul looked at again ¬.¬ ... I'd really like some more varied ranged combat ¬.¬ :P

well, maybe we shouldn't look too high up, seince bioxx doesnt want a total "overhaul" we could just have some tweaks and changes that make combat better than spam-clicking untill the thing is dead

well, maybe we shouldn't look too high up, seince bioxx doesnt want a total "overhaul" we could just have some tweaks and changes that make combat better than spam-clicking untill the thing is dead

This is already pretty simple. I think much simpler and it wouldn't be worth it.

Well, there is really no major point in arguing about it. Bioxx has stomped it, so it is 99% not going to happen.And to be honest Trey, this idea ISN'T that simple at all.

No! It can't be true! DON'T TELL ME SHE'S DEAD YOU LIAR!!! I'LL LEARN NECROMANCY, ANYTHING BUT LET HER BE DEAD!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!

No! It can't be true! DON'T TELL ME SHE'S DEAD YOU LIAR!!! I'LL LEARN NECROMANCY, ANYTHING BUT LET HER BE DEAD!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!

-pats on head-

its okay, calm down

yes, its true, we arent geting a combat overhaul, but what we can do is have little changes and tweaks to combat to make it better, at least i hope we can

edit; WOOOO 1234 posts

edit; WOOOO 1234 posts

.... Didn't you reached 1234 posts, like, a month ago? ._. I would have sweared you did...

.... Didn't you reached 1234 posts, like, a month ago? ._. I would have sweared you did...

yeah...now that i think on it... odd, thats kinda weird

Since it's forge compatible, wouldn't it be possible to code a mod that does exactly this and relies on the TFC items for crafting? I understand if Bioxx doesn't want this in his mod, but maybe someone else can do it and those that want it can use both mods?

Sorrily, both Bioxx and Dunk don't want any kind of dependant mod (add-on, crossover, built for working with this, WHATEVER IT IS) until we are out of beta, which will take a really long while...

Some day a noble soul shall make this into a mod mod!

Some day a noble soul shall make this into a mod mod!

um, no they won't because like was said not 3 inches above you, if they do, they will incu the wrath of both an angry dunk and an angry Bioxx

... For some reason "pokemon" was the first thing that jumped into my mind when you said "an angry dunk" ._.

I guess he meant after beta with admins permission :3 right, Treyflix?

... For some reason "pokemon" was the first thing that jumped into my mind when you said "an angry dunk" ._.

A Wild Dunkelosteous has appeared!

Fight Pokemon

Bag Run

Yes. After the release.

A Wild Dunkelosteous has appeared!

Fight Pokemon

Bag Run

There. Do that, you'll be all good.

Woah, calm down there Anakin.

But yeah, Bioxx went stompity stomp all over this idea and its entire extended family, so... yeah.

So this Idea is pretty much dead. Also, achar, you added a / in short; you wrote sho/rt instead of short. :P

And I guess a lot of people are jumping on the smaller/condensed sig bandwagon... :)