Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Incompatibility

[Offline][B2B46e][PvP TDM] Age of Survival *PvP Server Is Up*

Balancing   34 members have voted

1. 1. Should wolf taming and breeding be allowed?

• Yes
    • No
    • Doesn't matter

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

40 posts in this topic

Didn't have enough people for a game. Unless we have at least 7 people, we can't play.

Eh. It wouldnt' have mattered. Currently, any form of metalworking is broken. Stone-age is all that's accessible.

Too bad about the bugged forge/metalworking.

67.183.86.181:25565 is an alternate server, just so everyone's aware. I currently have it up, and it will be up quite often so don't feel worried about not being able to access it.

I have indicated the borders of the map by turning a chunk wall into air. You are welcome to build across the wall, but these areas will periodically be wiped whenever major updates occur. The main world will be much more long-term, and I will give plenty of warning if I decide to wipe it (usually I will only wipe one direction at a time, so if there is a major update, I'll wipe the north section 1 week, the east section the 2nd week, etc.)

Also, forgot to mention that I increased the difficulty to normal to help encourage more armor-production.

Timezone:

EST (East Coast US)

Minecraft Username:

JoeyTehPwnzar

Would you like to volunteer as a ref?

No thank you.

Preferred other team members:

No one in particular.

This looks really fun! Sign me up!

Just a little question, has someone made a video of any game? i would love to be referee, but for now i won't be able to, and i wanna see how the game is :(

A couple attempts have been made to make a video, but I don't think we ever got a good one made.

I'll be hosting games this week starting 9am PST (12pm EST, 5pm GMT). Please be on tomorrow; we may need to wait a couple hours to get enough for a 3vs3 or 4vs4.

Server IP: 67.183.86.181:25565

Our goal will be to get a 5vs5 by the end of the week. I probably won't be using the advanced scoring rules; the simpler the better. Flag captured = win!

We played 2 3vs3 matches today, one on a new map that we created. Pretty fun matches today, I hope we can get a larger one going tomorrow!

Be on tomorrow (4-9pm GMT) to get in the game! As always, add me on skype (user is the same as my name here).Posted Image

Danzarlo said he recorded a match, so hopefully we'll get the link up soon.

Timezone: GMT+1 (Spain)
Minecraft Username: er_yeray
Would you like to volunteer as a ref? (optional) No, i am not ready to that yet.
Preferred other team members: No one in particular.

I just created this account to get in there. :D

Posted Image

This thread has been dead for almost two years now. Is this server even still up?

Server not working, I guess i'll try on another thread.