Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
kazim57

[Offline] MorasDreamTFC [WhiteList] - terminated

123 posts in this topic

My charcoal disapeared the third time in the pit, but i saw it when i opened the pit(had to kill the mobs first)

so bug?

sorry i havent been on as much, ive had a lot going on lately and cant find time to play minecraft. ill try to get back on that

ok,if you want players on your server,staff really needs to be on more often or whitelist.How bad it was i seeing a guy griefing all of our stuff

and quite a lot of stuff we had...well... back to ssp,sadly...

ok,if you want players on your server,staff really needs to be on more often or whitelist.How bad it was i seeing a guy griefing all of our stuff

Well i mentioned griefers before. But the staff is seldom on because they dont have alot of time. And its only 2 staff that are in this server, so its not easy for one to replace the other while theyre away. So i suggest finding a good place to hide your stuff? Or a place far away from spawn too.

i am sorry for your loss. i read some of your dialog with super_mega_cats. i am unable to stop plp to do stuff like that. only you can stop them. choose your coworkers and hide your stuff. in this case ... you had an argument and he took everything and left?

i am sorry i am not very often online but... family...

i will not banich super_mega_cats as this was his 1st bad behavor but he will be punished. if he do it again he will be ban.

find me ingame to get stolen things back.

if super_mega_cats has something to say please do soon.

thank you.

Also.

in the next update ill add white list. i know that it has cons but as i am not always online i cant controll everything.

so enyone that wish to be in game apply for a W.L.

Ingame Name : Aappleyard

Reason Why I Want to Be Whitelisted : I wish to be whitelisted so I can join a server which is protected, has a nice community and will help me learn TerraFirmaCraft! I am a good builder and a nice guy!

Thanks for the response...I guess i will give it a try again, TFC requires co-op,sure single player is fun but consumes a lot of time to advance to higher tier of metals.

I get mad last night to see a young lad trowing out all of the stuff from the chests and destroying bloomeries and feeling like some way was my fault...

As that wasn't enough,here's that starts playing the sad music Clark...oh well,the funny moments are worth more than this!

Ign: samaban

I like this server,the only one i found myself enjoying playing.And TFC is more fun in smp.

Edited by samaban

IGN: joawsome1

Reason i want to play on this server: its the only server ive found with nice staff and no lag. And i enjoy playing TFC in SMP because its hard to play alone sometimes.

IGN: Reluk5

Reason i want to play on this server: i played on other servers and got griefed and this server i think i save with a whitelist. in SSP TFC is sometimes really boring, but SMP on this server with nice Staff and nice People is awesome!

btw. A Town would be cool.

IGN: mrpwase

Reason I want to play on this server: I found it a few weeks ago, it was fun, then it got ruined by someone blowing shit up. A whitelist is a cool idea. :)

(I'm still scared of monsters though)

IGN: mrpwase

Reason I want to play on this server: I found it a few weeks ago, it was fun, then it got ruined by someone blowing shit up. A whitelist is a cool idea. :)

(I'm still scared of monsters though)

i hear that there is a demon dog around here... :ph34r:

IGN: Reluk5

Reason i want to play on this server: i played on other servers and got griefed and this server i think i save with a whitelist. in SSP TFC is sometimes really boring, but SMP on this server with nice Staff and nice People is awesome!

btw. A Town would be cool.

please begin making a town. ill help. (i dont like very much the blacksmithing...)

please begin making a town. ill help. (i dont like very much the blacksmithing...)

Yes i'll start when im ready, but i gonna be away.

I can see there are three people online atm, so I know the server's up - but every time I try to join I crash with the following report:

Generated 31/07/12 13:35

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5

Java: 1.7.0_01, Oracle Corporation

VM: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: GeForce GTX 560 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.NullPointerException

at TFC.Core.PacketHandler.onDisconnect(PacketHandler.java:39)

at forge.ForgeHooks.onDisconnect(ForgeHooks.java:153)

at lg.a(NetworkManager.java:312)

at adl.c(NetClientHandler.java:706)

at forge.PacketHandlerClient.onMissingMods(PacketHandlerClient.java:215)

at forge.PacketHandlerClient.onPacketData(PacketHandlerClient.java:46)

at forge.MessageManager.dispatchIncomingMessage(MessageManager.java:420)

at forge.ForgeHooksClient.onCustomPayload(ForgeHooksClient.java:620)

at adl.a(NetClientHandler.java:1170)

at ee.a(SourceFile:46)

at lg.b(NetworkManager.java:343)

at adl.b(NetClientHandler.java:71)

at ajy.a(SourceFile:45)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(Minecraft.java:1572)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:822)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:750)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--- END ERROR REPORT 5560e6ba ----------

What version is the server running? I'm on 47f.

I can see there are three people online atm, so I know the server's up - but every time I try to join I crash with the following report:

Generated 31/07/12 13:35

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5

Java: 1.7.0_01, Oracle Corporation

VM: Java HotSpotâ„¢ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: GeForce GTX 560 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.NullPointerException

at TFC.Core.PacketHandler.onDisconnect(PacketHandler.java:39)

at forge.ForgeHooks.onDisconnect(ForgeHooks.java:153)

at lg.a(NetworkManager.java:312)

at adl.c(NetClientHandler.java:706)

at forge.PacketHandlerClient.onMissingMods(PacketHandlerClient.java:215)

at forge.PacketHandlerClient.onPacketData(PacketHandlerClient.java:46)

at forge.MessageManager.dispatchIncomingMessage(MessageManager.java:420)

at forge.ForgeHooksClient.onCustomPayload(ForgeHooksClient.java:620)

at adl.a(NetClientHandler.java:1170)

at ee.a(SourceFile:46)

at lg.b(NetworkManager.java:343)

at adl.b(NetClientHandler.java:71)

at ajy.a(SourceFile:45)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(Minecraft.java:1572)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:822)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:750)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--- END ERROR REPORT 5560e6ba ----------

What version is the server running? I'm on 47f.

it is 47d for now... try that

Downgraded to 47d, now I'm getting a bad login error. Am I whitelisted?

IGN: Blooody750

Reason I want to play on this server: Wanted a smaller, lag-free TerraFirma Craft server to play on.

I plan on being a miner/blacksmith mainly.

Also, is it ok if I have NEI installed? As I use it to look up recipes.

IGN: Blooody750

Reason I want to play on this server: Wanted a smaller, lag-free TerraFirma Craft server to play on.

I plan on being a miner/blacksmith mainly.

Also, is it ok if I have NEI installed? As I use it to look up recipes.

yes it is ok :)

Still looking for a server to play on ...

Age; As posted previously I watched the first moon landing on our new colour TV (which was a big deal then)

I have access to both teamspeak and scype.

Current interest is assessing ore distributions .. I generally like exploring and building stuff ..been plauing on various versions ot TFC since pre6..

Still looking for a server to play on ...

Age; As posted previously I watched the first moon landing on our new colour TV (which was a big deal then)

I have access to both teamspeak and scype.

Current interest is assessing ore distributions .. I generally like exploring and building stuff ..been plauing on various versions ot TFC since pre6..

is your in game name Pyrocantaes?

IGN: Keyreper

Why i would like to play on this server: i would like to play on this server because whitelist keeps out random players wanting to look at the server and all the servers ive tried to play on with TFC wont work (yes i do have the most recent version and it is 1.2.5)