Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
kazim57

[Offline] MorasDreamTFC [WhiteList] - terminated

123 posts in this topic

i have update the white list. plese check it on the 1st post.

thank you.

ALSO. it seems that all the animals are babys... no food...

No food and no way to progress.... no feathers for a scribing table :(.

yeah, sorry i havnt been on in a while. I was in Europe for around a month and the connection at my grandparents house wasnt the best. But i will return to the server as soon as i test the new update, and what version is the server using?

How do I download version 47b? the website only has 47c up for download and no previous versions.

yeah, sorry i havnt been on in a while. I was in Europe for around a month and the connection at my grandparents house wasnt the best. But i will return to the server as soon as i test the new update, and what version is the server using?

:)

welcome back.

i updated the mod to 48c

Is it using 48f now?

I think server is using b48e at the moment but i have b48f and is working just fine,except for some fruit trees saplings that makes my game to crash.

ill update the server to the latest when i go home later.

thank you.

hello,

fyi. in the next update ill re-seed the world. the current has many instabilities (missing chunks) probably from the dirt block change.

also. were is every body?

Have you all change to 1.3.x and cant come back?

Thank you.

The server is pretty unstable. But there are some places where its alright, although a reseed would be for the best

The server is pretty unstable. But there are some places where its alright, although a reseed would be for the best

he is alive... :)

does anybody ever bother to play? Because ive been on the server almost a total of 4 hours today and i havent seen anybody on

its a miracle...but ive got a broken arm :(

you have been away and broken your arm... bad. :(

does anybody ever bother to play? Because ive been on the server almost a total of 4 hours today and i havent seen anybody on

as i see most of the players have 1.3 and cant play. (i hope)

the 3 of us (me, samaban , yawinsum) you can find as in at about 18:00 (gmt+2).

also I bother to play as this server comes from my salary...

also:

on the next update ill reseed the world. i wont delete the characters files. keep on your personal inventory whatever you need to have on the next world. plz do not keep any known bugy stuff. this is for starting faster in the begining :rolleyes:

thank you

i live in central time...US & cananda so im not sure what time zone your in...

when do you plan on updating the server? I wont be on until it updates since you decided to keep the player files and only reseed, so everything i need is already on my charecter.

when do you plan on updating the server? I wont be on until it updates since you decided to keep the player files and only reseed, so everything i need is already on my charecter.

the server is updated to the latest 48g. ill update when the nea release comes.

Heyho,

I would like to apply to be whitelisted :3

IGN: AerikAwesome

Timezone: GMT+1 (but online at crazy times...)

Exp. with TFC: Moderate, never got beyond basic tin tools, not much of a miner, would therefore like to team up with someone :P

Thanks in advance!

SChool starts tommorow, im hoping that some people will be online when i am (since i wot have much time to play) But ill see you guys in a few days, or tommorow (hopefully)

Hello,

Because of some personal issues in rl & vr I can’t keep up with the keeping of a server. Thus I will terminate (at least for now) the server.

I am sorry for any inconvenience.

(I’ll see you probably in other servers)

Thank you.

Hope to see server back online soon, in the meantime deal with your troubles. :)