Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
renacyde

[Offline] LbpGaming Server 72 Slot Dedicated server no Lag (Beta Build 75 For MC v1.4.6)

165 posts in this topic

Looking forward to experimenting with that currency system. A.K.T.E.M. has a value of around $700 lol. Would it be possible to buy stuff, like a source block of water for example, from you guys, or is the currency more a thing for just player to player trades of like ignots and other things?

Ok simple answer to this is Yes.

i am going to make a vendor area at somepoint soon with a set of items you can buy BUT you cant buy anything that defeats the purpose of TFC for example you can get things like bricks and stone but you cant buy things like Ores but you can buy tool heads now i will write up a price list and make sure to post it soon so keep watching

P.S you will only be able to use gems for buying so you cant sell your junk for money sorry :L

Hey Guys Just A Note:

dont update to one point three becaus the server hasnt updated and neither has terrafirmacraft :)

So, our currency is now running on the Gold Standard. We have decided that 1 ingot of gold is worth $50 or 1 exquisite gem, so base your trades off of this. I hope this will kick start the economy and get people trading now that they have an idea of the value. Also 1 ceramic mold would be $1 or 1 chipped gem.

achar i dissagree with this although it may seem a good idea but as much as when you take ages to find the freaking gold when you do you find seemingly limitless ammounts of it i think we should lower the price if we are to do that or other wise the player will do this

Day one: mines

Day two: finds ore

Day three: buys enought ore to get him to ram a steel sword up each roman legionares arses

Day four: gives up goes elsewhere

obviously im exagerating no one finds gold in there second day but yeah you get my point

Ok, now, I haven't talked to Ren about this yet, but i've decided after talking with acdc to bring the value of a single gold Ingot to $10 or 1 normal gem. This is due to the fact that once someone finds gold, with the old system they'd be an instant Bill Gates or Donald Trump, bad hair and all. So this is how it is now, and it may change, stay tuned for updates.

Also, I'm gonning to draft up the rules for Town Wars tonight, so pop on over to the forums later tonight for more details. Our website is lbpgameing.com, and you'll find the forums there, and the rules will be under the town wars section.

On another note, I'm going on vacation for a week to a lake. I'll have spotty (as in, very inconvenient) internet connection and wont be available very much, if at all. I'll try and be on once a day (highly unlikely, but I'll try). I'll be gone from the 4th to the 11th.

I think the server might be bugging out. There was 9 people on then they all left at once and i was alone for about 15 minutes the everyone ask if it had crashed. I'm not sure what happened there. :/

Ok, so, I'm going on vacation for a week to a lake. I'll have spotty (as in, very inconvenient) internet connection and wont be available very much, if at all. I'll try and be on once a day (highly unlikely, but I'll try). I'll be gone from the 4th to the 11th. If anything goes down I'll be able to get on ts through my phone and I should have cell service (if i don"t ts is not an option). See ya guys later.

Sorry for the double post guys. I thought the first one didn't go through for some reason :P

wow yesterday was a bad day to try to get on with mc login server down

hey sorry the laptop broke and was unable to borrow one got it fixed will be on tonight :D sorry about the acdcwithdrawl :D missed you all

working on a lockable chest

That would be me Lol. UPDATE: I decided to port to bukkit instead should be done once Bioxx gets back to me.

Is the server down? I can't access it. Weird.

Also: How's the chest coming, I can't wait to have some peace-of-mind.