Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
renacyde

[Offline] LbpGaming Server 72 Slot Dedicated server no Lag (Beta Build 75 For MC v1.4.6)

165 posts in this topic

why are you using a weapon mod in a mod that removes most of the vanilla resources?

why are you using a weapon mod in a mod that removes most of the vanilla resources?

Because it gives you a starter weapon.

But you do have a point im going too take it off.

Take off Backpacks, no one wants to have to install that just to play on a server.

EDIT: And if you decided to keep some sort of backpack system on, don't put one on that requires modloaderMP. :

I want to play on this server, but im trapped in a house that has a forge built in it, with a sign saying "how to build a forge". There is a door, but it slingshots me back whenever I try to walk through it. Please fix this. I think its because im in spawn so i cant modify anything there because im not op. I'm not asking to be oped, I just want someone to let me out, please. Or just keep the door open so people who want to play on your sever can walk through it, and get out of spawn.

Just an all around great TerraFirmaCraft server. This is the first one i have been too and the owner and co owner have helped out alot. Having a great time! Thanks!

really good server with helpful staff recomend the server to anyone who is wanting to either learn the mod or play with new people also its a pretty clean world so anyone can find there slice of heaven

We have a big problem my server host decided I didn't need my server and accidently deleted my server and account and files I contacted them and they are setting me back up but with a new ip it should be up soon it better be i'm really pissed off at them. All you guys joined and build your homes for it to get deleted. I hope this don't stop you all from rejoining I am so sorry about all this

why does it take so long to make a new server? I could make a vanilla server, bukkit server, tekkit server and tfcraft server on my pc in like 20 minutes

Hai rena, when you get the new world could you please upload a world with the seed :-7519566210176376351? :)

hey ben wanna team up again when its up?

;L

For sure, I wont be on till 5 est ish cause im having guests at my house but then ill be on :) Hopefully its my seed because i was using it in single player and im building at an awesome ocean :) If the seeds used I have an awesome area to build by an ocean, it looks like a paradise :)

For sure, I wont be on till 5 est ish cause im having guests at my house but then ill be on :) Hopefully its my seed because i was using it in single player and im building at an awesome ocean :) If the seeds used I have an awesome area to build by an ocean, it looks like a paradise :)

hahaha ok sounds like a plan i will try to get a set up before your on then :) hope the server is up soon though

i sure hope so :L and whats up with our host a change over should only take about an hour at the most this has been going on for about 8 hours now??