Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
dukejuke

Cannot craft sluice !

11 posts in this topic

I Have recently updated to TFC B2 47, and i started a new world as the old chests caused instant crashes for this build.

Now without stone picks the only way to get ore and advance seems to be the Sluice.

But any way and with any planks i have tried i simply cannot craft it !

I have tried the TFC Wiki and followed the recipe there, as well as several how to do videos,

but the resulting block is just empty when i put the planks and sticks together ??!!

Now as i looked into the matter i noticed an awful lot of conflict over already existing ID's ( hereunder several ores and sedimentary stones O.o ). And a lot of things i did not know what meant ( ItemMM@18927b25 anyone ??)

Could something like that be the matter and if, is there a way to solve it ?

Thanks in Forward

DukeJuke

Have you tried deleting your config folder?

If you're getting the item but no picture, update your TFC resources.

If you're getting nothing at all and you're positive you're crafting it correctly try downloading a fresh minecraft.jar and do a fresh install of TFC.

Here's what i did.

- Update For a fresh minecraft.jar

- Install Forge 3.3.8.152

- Start Minecraft and shutdown again

- Delete Configs

- Install PlayerAPI 1.5

- Start Minecraft and shutdown again

- Delete Configs

- Install TFC_Core B2 47e and TFC_Resources

- And finally try again........

It did not help for some reason......... :blink:..............

And that was the ULTRA careful procedure.............

First of all, the Sluice is not the only way to get ores in the first stage.

Second, all this sounds like a bad installation. I suppouse you deleted the METAINF folder.

First of all, the Sluice is not the only way to get ores in the first stage.

Second, all this sounds like a bad installation. I suppouse you deleted the METAINF folder.

Well i'm not new to Minecraft, nor to mods for it. So of course i deleted META INF.......

the way i do it is just a way of determining what could break it as well as making sure

that everything is installed correctly.

Without the chance of too many ID errors and the like.

Anyway never mind i just got B2 47f, and it works now.....

but for some reason the 47e wouldn't.

I tried setting up the .jar about 10 times or so just for the sake of consistency........

Now i have to figure out where to find running water moi ?

And for the other way of getting ore at this stage of game.

If you do not have stone mining picks, and flint tools have been removed.......

How do you get ore then ??

Please, Enlighten me :)

Pick them from rocks lying on the ground(% chance to happen and indicate re nerby) and the Gold Pan.

hmmmmm thanks :D i did not know that rocks ( as in the rocks that you pick off the ground to make tools if that is what you mean) could spawn ore :)

hmmm but the small ore pieces seem to be somewhat buggy at times....i cannot stack them as that makes them vanish at instant.....

hmmmmm thanks :D i did not know that rocks ( as in the rocks that you pick off the ground to make tools if that is what you mean) could spawn ore :)

hmmm but the small ore pieces seem to be somewhat buggy at times....i cannot stack them as that makes them vanish at instant.....

You have a bad installation then. Try doing a clean reinstall

You have a bad installation then. Try doing a clean reinstall

Could you maybe explain further what you mean with "a clean installation" ??

So far i have only Optifine HD_MT_C6 and Reis minimap for minecraft 1.25 installed over B2 47f.......

But none of these interact with Item classes as such......

the small cassiterite works now....maybe just a small glitch that occurs once in a while....

/End Of Thread;

he means that you should kill your .minecraft directory and make a FRESH installation.

(Doubt it would really be necessary to do this unless your files got corrupted somehow. most likely all that is required is making a re-modding of the fresh minecraft jar (you DID keep a pristine copy right? I do.)

try deleting the config files and letting the client recreate them