Get rid of most of the instacrafting recipes.(woodworking GUI)

EstebanLB
By EstebanLB in Suggestions,
I love how the knapping GUI allows the mod to craft 4 different tools with the same recipe, the smithing of ingots, the smelting of ores, the torch making and such. So I thought that this could be extended to most of the crafting part of the game(if Bioxx haven't already planned on incorporating it). For example to craft bowls out of a log with a knife (like this user stated in this post) using a wood carving GUI. We can also use it to create the planks and the support beams by combining an axe or a saw with only one log and then open the GUI to cut the wood in the proper shape. Right now if I want 2 V support beams and 2 H support beams I need 4 logs and will get a lot of leftovers, or if I want a lot of them, I can mass shift+click them to fill my inventory. You can't do that anymore with the tools or the torches. The same goes with all the wood items like wooden slabs, doors and stairs, ladders, boats, fences, trapdoors and sluice boxes, but if carpentry is going to be added I would wait to see where it's going before thinking more about it
  • 10 replies