Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbdyck

Alloys: early/middle bronze, mithril, steel

86 posts in this topic

Runescape <_< no bueno

Runescape <_< no bueno

The only thing i liked about it was dungeoneering... and you need to train all the other stuff for being good at it :

A bit out of topic, but... eh, this post looks like it's already closed :P

I never liked the idea, it seemed too, limited, I prefered Simscity. But, attempting to keep this topic alive for no apparent reason, after a decent amount of research, it seems like we should probably change the names of red/black/blue steel as these metals actually exist and aren't made with gold. Don't remove the metals as they are fun just change the names.

I've recently learned that Vasco Wear is no longer made. does anyone know where to get some?

I've recently learned that Vasco Wear is no longer made. does anyone know where to get some?

uhm, wut? o.O

uhm, wut? o.O

obvious troll is obvious

-kicks said troll in the shins repeatedly-

am i the troll?!

If so, please enlighten me on how i am trolling.

Obvious bot is obvious.

am i the troll?!

If so, please enlighten me on how i am trolling.

sigh i was saying that the guy you were talking about is a troll as to releive you of your confusion

I heard there was still a store in Bourbonnais, Illinois that carries it. If you really need some, I suggest you hop on a plane and go there.

KYAAAAAAAAAAA!

THE DOUBLE POSTS, THEY BURN!!!!

You know, I can't help but think we've done this before...

You know, I can't help but think we've done this before...

lols i think theres something wrong with Bio's computer

or his- *inmediatly decides it's not a good idea to say it* .... cats :

but... Hephaestus never existed. why he is "lame" is irrelevant, as he does not abide by the normal laws of physics which we do.

Allegedly hephaestus was lame because Hera had him all on her own (she got pissed off when Zeus "gave birth to" Athena from his head)

Man you guys are getting off topic...

I find that Titanium would be good to implement, it's really strong but more importantly: it's versatile as bloody hell (literally) and is used in an insane number of alloys. It has a high melting point and is very light and a decent amount stronger than regular steel.

Now, for some metals that probably shouldn't be implemented but is fun to know about anyway:

Chromium: Apparently the hardest pure metal. It's in the paint of yellow school buses and is in stainless steel. Pure chromium is 8.5 on the Moh's hardness scale effectively making it 5-6 times as hard as tin (tin is 1.5) and twice the hardness of steel (steel is 4, not as high as people expect).

Cobalt:Slightly stronger than steel, commonly used in superalloys (actually almost completely used for superalloys). It is also present in lithium which is extremely good and conduction electricity and is mainly used to make batteries (probably not good for TFC).

I would second the addition of chromium and nickel, as well as arsenical bronze. And new names for Red and Blue steel (fantasy names would be neat and appropriate).

but

it's versatile as bloody hell (literally)

you're going to have to explain how versatile "bloody hell" is.

Man you guys are getting off topic...

You must be new here...

Cobalt:Slightly stronger than steel, commonly used in superalloys (actually almost completely used for superalloys). It is also present in lithium which is extremely good and conduction electricity and is mainly used to make batteries (probably not good for TFC).

...how the flying fuck is cobalt 'in' lithium, when lithium is an element

There is so much fail on the internet sometimes....

ERHEGHERD CEHRBERLT

oh man i wanna has some cobalt-blue armors/tools!!!

http://en.wikipedia....um_cobalt_oxide

by lithium he means the type of lithium compound in batteries, not raw lithium.

He assumed he meant the raw metal because lithium cobalt oxide doesn't occur in nature, so the fact that they are both found in batteries was completely irrelevant.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0