Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hindmost

Island system with different resources

3 posts in this topic

Hi, everyone.

Please, if some of you has the world with islands separated by 0.3-1k kilometers and at least one with resources to start with (to get 3-5 pickaxes), give me the seed :)

I'd like to start an smp with a colonial system and I like islands.

The seed from http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/909-starting-ocean-biodome-pre-37/ is good, but it has a large continent in direct proximity.

I have traveled about 20 kilometers at sea and haven't found a single wood-bearing tree. So I doubt you'll be able to get any wood, which would make getting pickaxes impossible.

Edit: Actually, even though islands in the ocean biome don't produce any wood-bearing trees, you might be able to find an a non-ocean biome that is surrounded by ocean biomes. However, finding and island like this would likely take a very long time and finding a group of islands like this would probably take much, much longer.

I think I have what you are looking for

i use it myself as a private smp

This is my first map generated with TFC

Spawn is on a big island with resources including a large clay supply there is a sequoia forest (on several island) to the west. I travel a few kilometers north with out finding land there is land south about 1 day boat travel (cant remember distance. and i havent travel east yet

i would have like to share with u the map of spawn but i have apparently reach my upload quota. I need to figure out another way to add pictures to a post (If anyone knows let me know)

anyhow here is the seed :

If u end up using it let me know

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0