Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bioxx

Kingdoms Brainstorming

899 posts in this topic

Just said that for a griefer. If it was sadistic I would have suggested radiation poisoning. This is where past and future knowledge mix on previous info that was let out does not bode to well, EMERGENCY TEMPORAL SHIFT

You have problems.

I just tend to say things without thinking and decide it was a joke after (hard to portray with text without putting relax it's a joke after every word).<br>Of course this tends to happen that I get too comfortable with complete strangers and decide personal info won't be taken seriously. If you need me to disband from the forums I will, no sense staying where people will now automatically condescend any opinion I have. Tried acting like I knew my stuff and was anything but normal in my acts of attention. I understand resentment towards me. Was great conversing with some pretty cool people and get a different point of view of everything.

Highest level of dumbassity: CAUTION WHEN READING

Don't be all sad either and certainly don't leave if we wanted you to leave we would tell you got to calm down a little bit. Just try not to make to many "look at me I'm crazy" kind of jokes alright?

Edit: oh and eternal you got post number five hundred on this thread

Don't be all sad either and certainly don't leave if we wanted you to leave we would tell you got to calm down a little bit. Just try not to make to many "look at me I'm crazy" kind of jokes alright?

Edit: oh and eternal you got post number five hundred on this thread

Swag.

And yeah Anti, this isn't a 'I'll act one way or just leave' kind of place. Just chill out, is all. I mean damn.

Posted Image

But really this is done and time to try and get someone to throw those posts away, cheers!

edit: the thread should be locked by now anyhow, unless someone has and idea besides the true drag discussion.

topic filled: I think it would be better to lead by rope or have a drag action for one person and a carry for two. Seems silly to see a guard dragging a guy with all his strength while everyone pisses about around him.

Why lock the thread? I think there's always time for further discussion. At the very least I could repost my wall of text, modified by what we've discussed here.

Oh god that was a long two days of reading the entire thread.

Any way the thought I have to the batons is that, as cevkiv said a well placed blow to the head should ko people pretty easily. There for I'd think head shots should be those that count towards knocking people out, say a 30% chance? Or maybe scaled with the helmet that the attacked are using? (I dunno) THEN the player would officially in game be 'dead' however a entity with the same skin is in their place like a mannequin that auto receives all the players items. Then they can be accessed like a inventory. However there is a random amount of time (which will be shown to the player being knocked out) till the player can be conscious (aka re spawn in the mannequins current location and get the things on the mannequin. Handcuffs could be used to prevent the player being able to do anything with their items (and possibly fetters to lock them at a slow walk maybe). Then while unconscious and shackled they could be dragged to a prison of the town. while unconscious the arms could be seen leading to the waist of the draggier, however they could be linked to someone or repetitively knocked out when conscious. Then when in the cell the shackles could be removed and the player could then be linked to a wall, and their items removed when they were unconscious and either stored or returned to the rightful owner.

Ideas that I can remember so far.

Oh god that was a long two days of reading the entire thread.

Any way the thought I have to the batons is that, as cevkiv said a well placed blow to the head should ko people pretty easily. There for I'd think head shots should be those that count towards knocking people out, say a 30% chance? Or maybe scaled with the helmet that the attacked are using? (I dunno) THEN the player would officially in game be 'dead' however a entity with the same skin is in their place like a mannequin that auto receives all the players items. Then they can be accessed like a inventory. However there is a random amount of time (which will be shown to the player being knocked out) till the player can be conscious (aka re spawn in the mannequins current location and get the things on the mannequin. Handcuffs could be used to prevent the player being able to do anything with their items (and possibly fetters to lock them at a slow walk maybe). Then while unconscious and shackled they could be dragged to a prison of the town. while unconscious the arms could be seen leading to the waist of the draggier, however they could be linked to someone or repetitively knocked out when conscious. Then when in the cell the shackles could be removed and the player could then be linked to a wall, and their items removed when they were unconscious and either stored or returned to the rightful owner.

Ideas that I can remember so far.

I don't think there's an easy way to gauge if a target is hit on the head, especially with mods like smart movement.

I don't think there's an easy way to gauge if a target is hit on the head, especially with mods like smart movement.

That is a real shame, because it would mean sneaking up on people wold be essential for getting a good hit in.

How about just hitting someone from behind?

That depends how easy is to get someone in the back during pvp i never play pvp. If it just took a strafe it wouldn't do much however if you couldn't hit their back during combat it would make quite the exciting stealth weapon for bounty hunters spies or even criminals.

That depends how easy is to get someone in the back during pvp i never play pvp. If it just took a strafe it wouldn't do much however if you couldn't hit their back during combat it would make quite the exciting stealth weapon for bounty hunters spies or even criminals.

probably, I know there's code for line of sight, and obviously, the game knows which way someone is facing

Its about time for thirst and temperature influence and what i mean by that is that if you are in a high temperature area you will lose more thirst than a normal or cold temperature and if you are wearing leather armor it would be bigger if you wear metal armor you get hurt from time to time because of the hot metal and if its cold you start to freeze making movement and all actions slower so you need to have leather armor to keep you warm but metal armor doesnt keep you warm and in cold temperature you lose liquid slower. And add a way to gather more rock in stone-age some of us want to build castles without picks. Another thing would be an update on fishing you can get larger and smaller fish and upgrade your fishing rod larger fish cook longer but give more health because as we all know the Ocean is one of our main food sources.

P.S. Add bear head hats :D

Its about time for thirst and temperature influence and what i mean by that is that if you are in a high temperature area you will lose more thirst than a normal or cold temperature and if you are wearing leather armor it would be bigger if you wear metal armor you get hurt from time to time because of the hot metal and if its cold you start to freeze making movement and all actions slower so you need to have leather armor to keep you warm but metal armor doesnt keep you warm and in cold temperature you lose liquid slower.

This has all been suggested before :)

And add a way to gather more rock in stone-age some of us want to build castles without picks.

I don't understand the need for this ?

If you want to build a castle legitimately, just get a metal pick. If you just want to build a castle, use creative mode.

Another thing would be an update on fishing you can get larger and smaller fish and upgrade your fishing rod larger fish cook longer but give more health because as we all know the Ocean is one of our main food sources.

P.S. Add bear head hats :D

I believe fishing is being overhauled, and the bear head hats sound cool and all ... But why ?

This has all been suggested before :)

I don't understand the need for this ?

If you want to build a castle legitimately, just get a metal pick. If you just want to build a castle, use creative mode.

I believe fishing is being overhauled, and the bear head hats sound cool and all ... But why ?

you guys.. want to kill a bear... and stick it's head on your head? :(

you guys.. want to kill a bear... and stick it's head on your head? :(

What can I say ? Without invoking too much of the oft dreaded personal politics, I am definitely not anti fur and to be honest, fancy getting myself one of these:

http://qph.cf.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b22a857b9a2dc95c50bb9364049f0169

Errr... Did we get banned from posting images ? :S Did I get banned from posting images ? :S :S :P

What can I say ? Without invoking too much of the oft dreaded personal politics, I am definitely not anti fur and to be honest, fancy getting myself one of these:

http://qph.cf.quorac...0bb9364049f0169

Errr... Did we get banned from posting images ? :S Did I get banned from posting images ? :S :S :P

hmm you want some wild unshaven (probably hasn't washed himself in weeks) guy, with a bear's fur on his head... you sick bastard xP

anyway, you could use bear furs as an equivalent to leather armor, it would just look a lot more badass xP

hmm you want some wild unshaven (probably hasn't washed himself in weeks) guy, with a bear's fur on his head... you sick bastard xP

No, no, no ! I only want the bears fur, I can supply the unwashed beardy wildman myself ¬.¬ .. I have a friend .. Who isn't me ... At all ...

anyway, you could use bear furs as an equivalent to leather armor, it would just look a lot more badass xP

I don't actually support it's implementation into the game. If I wanted bearskin armour, I would just re-skin the leather armour to be bear skin :P

http://qph.cf.quorac...0bb9364049f0169

I'm not anti fur, (fur armour is planned for a future release) i just don't want you wearing my bears' heads.

I'm not anti fur, (fur armour is planned for a future release) i just don't want you wearing my bears' heads.

Woo ! Fur armour :P

.. I see .. I might start a youtube series called "Times I killed Dunk's Bears". It will be a series of videos detailing .. You get the point :P

Sounds like what could be the worst/best sitcom of all time. Cheesy punchlines like "Oh Jed don't have a bear" or "If your fur it I'm against it". Hope this means Ocelots get this fur armour as well, I would love to be a jaguar warrior exacting his revenge in a dense jungle against far advanced metal aged explorers coming to deforest it. Poison blow darts, anyone?

Sounds like what could be the worst/best sitcom of all time. Cheesy punchlines like "Oh Jed don't have a bear" or "If your fur it I'm against it". Hope this means Ocelots get this fur armour as well, I would love to be a jaguar warrior exacting his revenge in a dense jungle against far advanced metal aged explorers coming to deforest it. Poison blow darts, anyone?

uh.... hmm... Seeing as ocelots in this game are tamed to house cats, you might have a harder tine skinning them and wearing their pelts without looking like a bit of a nut job.

uh.... hmm... Seeing as ocelots in this game are tamed to house cats, you might have a harder tine skinning them and wearing their pelts without looking like a bit of a nut job.

*imagines himself wearing the neighbour's cat as a coat*

yh it would look kinda crazy, but don't be too hasty in your judgment, the claws on these ocelots still hurt ^^

anyways, you could just add a bigger version of the ocelot... namely panther/tiger, which would drop leather so their pelt could be worn?

*imagines himself wearing the neighbour's cat as a coat*

yh it would look kinda crazy, but don't be too hasty in your judgment, the claws on these ocelots still hurt ^^

anyways, you could just add a bigger version of the ocelot... namely panther/tiger, which would drop leather so their pelt could be worn?

i unno maybe. With the future updates to temperature, a fur coat in the jungle may not be that desirable...