Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bioxx

Kingdoms Brainstorming

899 posts in this topic

And here I am with roots going to Germany from my Great grandmother, possible Native American, and the English before they were cool. I'd be much more interested in my history a majority of those people weren't so violent :P

Posted Image?

i can't see the image, but i presume you put goku (or another sayan ) there :P

anyways, since the topic is this long, maybe we should have a recap? i'd try to do it myself but i have to study :'S

(stalking the TFC forums is what i do during breaks xP)

i mean a lot of good ideas have already been posted (and a few bad ones) so having a recap every now and then would give us a bit more oversight, so we can stop writing walls of text about stuff that has already been suggested before :3

And here I am with roots going to Germany from my Great grandmother, possible Native American, and the English before they were cool. I'd be much more interested in my history a majority of those people weren't so violent :P

My father's parents are German.

perhaps we can add posts under the suggestion tap dividing up the main points and discussion types

Unless you have buddhist monks in your family history, odds are your nation of origin has a violent past :P

Unless you have buddhist monks in your family history, odds are your nation of origin has a violent past :P

Even then, it's still probably gonna be violent.

Even then, it's still probably gonna be violent.

True that :P

I'd be shocked if there was a single possible heritage which would allow for a non violent set of ancestors .. A violent world requires violent people .. and historically this world has been nothing if not violent :P

True that :P

I'd be shocked if there was a single possible heritage which would allow for a non violent set of ancestors .. A violent world requires violent people .. and historically this world has been nothing if not violent :P

Violence has solved more problems than anything else in the history of mankind.

Couldn't agree more. Sometimes, violence is the answer :P

Yeah, only problem is that it solves one problem by causing 2 more

If violence didn't solve your problem, then you failed to resort to enough of it.

Tell that to the city fathers of Carthage.

If violence didn't solve your problem, then you failed to resort to enough of it.

That sounds like a new addition to my sig :P

That sounds like some kind of law of physics:

As additional violence is applied, the chance of resolving your problem approaches 1. In modern times, this variable is tied to the "bacon" variable, which states that the chance of being arrested also approaches 1.

As additional violence is applied, the chance of resolving your problem approaches 1. In modern times, this variable is tied to the "bacon" variable, which states that the chance of being arrested also approaches 1.

Lol, "bacon variable"! You made my day!

Lol, "bacon variable"! You made my day!

It was my pleasure :P

So if n= violence

b=bacon

x= %sol

and ` is used for spacing

``````````1

Lim x=⌠``dx

n→∞```⌡b```dn

``````````0

So if n= violence

b=bacon

x= %sol

and ` is used for spacing

``````````0

Lim x=⌠``dx

n→∞```⌡b```dn

``````````1

Shouldn't it be an integral from 0 to 1? The other way would make it negative.

Shouldn't it be an integral from 0 to 1? The other way would make it negative.

Damn it... been too long since I was in calc lol

Damn it... been too long since I was in calc lol

I also think it should just be "dn", not "dx/dn"

Not sure though... Depends on the factor of integration

Man .. I can't believe we just made a mathematical equation to calculate the likelihood of a problem being solved by violence, and the likelihood of being arrested due to the aforementioned violence :P

Man .. I can't believe we just made a mathematical equation to calculate the likelihood of a problem being solved by violence, and the likelihood of being arrested due to the aforementioned violence :P

page 1: kingdoms.

page 29: that.

She blinded me with...

Science!

-snip-

I am entirely too sober to be watching Adventure time right now ... I know what I'm doing later though :D

Edit: Is there any way we could get this discussion back on the tracks ?

What is there left to resove ?

The arrest thread has been beaten to death, does everyone agree that the policy should be to give the players utilities to enforce their own rules, rather than forcing rules on every server ? This would allow for much more versatility which should help cater to the very different needs of a creative server and an RPPvP server.