Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
sdbaynham

[Offline] Dig, Hiss, Boom! ~ Babby's First Hardcore ~ No Whitelist

452 posts in this topic

Server is up with 50b and the restart script has been removed- it was working but the warnings are part of a separate script, so it wasn't always obvious what was going on. Lemme know how this one performs.

hi, please, I ask un ban me because everything was a misunderstanding ... I had a house in the middle of a lake and when I saw estavan between empty ... who was not but I figured that avian avian been mounted a house there ... fuy and picked everything (he was angry and wanted to teach them a lesson) then mount my base and I was happy and I miss friends and I can pay them with metal defect

Mi MC Name is Juanjetee

All I had in my house was also friends .... aveis already taken everything we learned our lesson and now please ....

D: D: D:

We do not allow appeals for thieving, period. Please find another server.

Um, I decided to go to the north pole and it seems to have crashed the server... ppl said blocks froze up so i logged off, couldnt go back on. or could this be the restart script?

it took a while, but now he is released from his pain... rip server, your life was too short :/

Hey, server has just gone down, after a very strange few minutes of lag, The was about 7 of us online and we just started lagging but it was weird because we could still talk to each other but could not open and chests and any interfaces but our inventory's then it just shut off, there is seriously something wrong with the server, Dan211 was exploring when it started lagging so we think it's spawning new chunks is the problem at the moment.

if we are gonna start new are we gonna go with 50c and shall we set boundries as to how far we can travel to stop extreme lagging for all ? and should we all stick pretty close to each other (1000) blocks or possibly even 500 to keep it down to a minimum i think staying within at least 2500 from spawn should stop most of the massive lag for now but in the future it would be nice to be able to explore without fear of crashing the server (iv had to travel in the past to find flux stones and other resources)

Jake does have a good idea, But if people live too close to each other there will be arguments in the mines. For example: someone finds nickel and then someone else finds it too, there will be arguments between who keeps it. i think living far from each other will be recommended unless you have a town.

People traveling is not causing the lag, its the latest release (49), people were always traveling before.

read the change log, one of the reasons Bioxx pushed 50 out is for performance issues.

ahhh ok it would be nice if we could all get along though :D i know not gonna happen lol any news on when the (new/old) server will be up?

well im off to play ssp for a while ill see if i can get smart move to work lol ill use magic launcher to do it after i backed up what i got first hopefully wont be long till we are back on and pebble hitting :)

I had smart moving working with the new 49 version but sounds like there was a bug joining servers with it tho.

People traveling is not causing the lag, its the latest release (49), people were always traveling before.

read the change log, one of the reasons Bioxx pushed 50 out is for performance issues.

Yep. - Added some debug code to try and track down the Concurrent Modification Exception.

That looks like the culprit.

am i the only one who cant find 50c? every time i try to download i get 50b

bioxx frequently forgets to upload one of the links- if the adly link doesn't give you the right versions do the non-adfly and vice-versa.

the addfly link is pointing on c use the non-addfly one it should be the c version, if not just change the link you got from 50b to 50c