Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
sdbaynham

[Offline] Dig, Hiss, Boom! ~ Babby's First Hardcore ~ No Whitelist

452 posts in this topic

just tried out 52 :( made world walk 10 steps crash server missed a tic ????? im not in the server im on my own com. must have been a hickup try again load world pick up rock and stick make javlin (looks good so far) kill cow freeze..... 30 secs back ok that was strange keep on picking rocks killing chickens and cows getting sticks ooh look a sequoia forest ill have a go at giant charcoal pit....... minecraft crashed problem server missed a tic ??!!?? what the fuck try again.. cant world corrupted dang it all to hell i give up lol.

hope u enjoyed :) was trying to test out for the racks and mob spawn rules but didnt even get that far :(

i think i figured it out lol i made a new world and every time i strafe it crashes so i have to turn then walk straight instead of going sideways and forward at the same time silly but thats what happens on 7 different tries

So what all do I need to do in order to be able to play here? I haven't done multiplayer since back in the 1.8 beta days.

I need to be using the same Forge, TFC, and Smart Moving mod versions as the server? And those are Forge 251, TFC B2pre51, and Smart Moving 10.5?

What about other mods, like Rei's Minimap, OptiFine, etc? Will those need to be disabled or should they function normally?

And the deathban sounds self explanatory - if you die, the server immediately bans you for 5 minutes? So it simulates hardcore mode by making you lose everything you were carrying due to the 5 minute wait?

yep all u got will work reis and optifine are ok as well come on in and enjoy :)

So what all do I need to do in order to be able to play here? I haven't done multiplayer since back in the 1.8 beta days.

I need to be using the same Forge, TFC, and Smart Moving mod versions as the server? And those are Forge 251, TFC B2pre51, and Smart Moving 10.5?

What about other mods, like Rei's Minimap, OptiFine, etc? Will those need to be disabled or should they function normally?

And the deathban sounds self explanatory - if you die, the server immediately bans you for 5 minutes? So it simulates hardcore mode by making you lose everything you were carrying due to the 5 minute wait?

You might need to downgrade too smart moving 10.4 but everything else you should be ok with

Slink when are you planning on updating to 52?, just wondering.

i have a local server i don't know if it acts the same way this server but for me is very stable in the new builds i'm using 52d right now... my world gen is from 51 thou i don't know if it is the same also i don't have death ban or anything just TFC and SM... hope it helps

Can anyone who's played b52 confirm whether there's another config break from 51 to 52?

I copied the 51 folder I've been using on DHB, upgraded to 52d and Forge 4.1.2.269, deleted config as usual. Loaded up an old 51 ssp map just fine. Messed around with it awhile to make sure surface rocks and inventory items are ok. It should not require a new map but I don't know what the Forge upgrade might do to your mods.

My only complaint so far is that logs will not go into chests, even though they are medium/medium. Can't fudge them in with shift-click either. Log stacks currently stored will stay in. Other items like 'cube' planks will go in fine at heavy/medium. Bioxx has made it clear he's still messing with storage so it's not a big deal, just an annoyance having to stack them charcoal-pit style or convert them to planks. Probably intentional.

All is well in the peaceful lands of DHB. A a small tribe of survivors, including myself, have begun to rebuild civilization on a lake we have dubbed "Joe's Lake." Houses are going up, we have orchards providing our food, and we are beginning to discover metallurgy, a confusing and difficult craft.

:D Okay, thanks for testing 52 guys, I was trying to find time to go in and compare cfg's, but if everything's golden, I'll get started on an upgrade tonight. I don't expect much issue with the mods beyond what's already going on.

Hey, just to be clear, what build is the server using? I read the OP, and I couldn't find it for some reason.

Also, excited to start building on this server.

Apologies- we're on b51 right now- working on b52 right now, but don't upgrade yet. We're also on smart move 10.4

All is well in the peaceful lands of DHB. A a small tribe of survivors, including myself, have begun to rebuild civilization on a lake we have dubbed "Joe's Lake." Houses are going up, we have orchards providing our food, and we are beginning to discover metallurgy, a confusing and difficult craft.

I've seen a few small homes near where I setup shop, and apparently I setup shop damned near on top of someone's little secret hole in the ground.

Block lag is getting bad again. Slink when you get a chance could you do a reboot?

Done - looked like the server had crashed for real when I got into the console so I just restarted it .

Apologies- we're on b51 right now- working on b52 right now, but don't upgrade yet. We're also on smart move 10.4

Hey, a friend of mine is considering on checking out TFC tonight. Is there a link for v51 that I can give him? The main download page only has the latest.

Hey can anyone give me a link to all the updated mods that need to be installed?

Hey can anyone give me a link to all the updated mods that need to be installed?

Forge, TFC beta 51, and Smart Moving 10.4.

Creeper somehow spawned in a brightly lit area and blew me up, probably my chests and shit, too. Respawned about 20k blocks away from my bed. I think I'm actually gonna trek back down to a more reasonable area so I don't lag the server and just start over.

My old base camp is X 35, Z 8912 if someone wants whatever's left there. There's a pretty big bismithium deposit underneath, too :)

I think I'll need an admin to move me to spawn. Everyone was saying that moving back to spawn the old fashioned way would lag the server to shit on account of it having to load a ton of chunks to do so.

Slink, I think the spawn was reset. I died, and respawned on a completely different hemisphere. I am miles away (specifically 20k blocks) from my village, and I have been advised not to travel back there from so far away. What is going on? I'm stranded. Please help.

you know what would be really awesome (it might just be me) millianere mod (sry dont know how to spell it)