Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
sdbaynham

[Offline] Dig, Hiss, Boom! ~ Babby's First Hardcore ~ No Whitelist

452 posts in this topic

Ill be back when we are on 52, im still alive.

A couple screenies from Bronze Canyon, named for the large amounts of tin and copper in and around it. The entire chasm is covered, and an extensive system of tunnels connects to other settlements. All metal types up to steel are traded here for charcoal. Many rock types are collected from mining and can also be traded for building projects. It's sort of a dwarf fortress and a mining guild. There are three permanent residents including myself, and plenty of space for more if you like mining and smithing.

post-1064-0-37534500-1348727721_thumb.jp

post-1064-0-51903300-1348728741_thumb.jp

Goroar and artegaflak have been moved back to the real world

Much obliged.

Unable to reach the server. Is the server down?

Server is laging hard right now. may need a restart

I seemed to have spawned in the middle of nowhere, could I get a teleport back, please?

It's a shame that command blocks aren't in the game yet. We could have a command block that would take players from one spawn site to the other.

I'm sure that someone out there has made a server side mod that would do it that does not require Bukkit. The problem is just finding it. :)

Slink, you gotta update. More and more people are moving to Raisercraft. I checked them out today, they have like an average of 15-20 ppl online at once, and many from DHB. Please slink, I will not sit back and let this server die.

I'm also a little curious as to when the server is going to be updated. I'm just hoping that the world isn't going to be reset with the new update.

But if it is reset, so be it. I can always rebuild. :)

Hey guys, I put off telling you this because frankly, I'm not happy about it and I don't want to say it, and I've been struggling on what decision to make all week. But the server is going to be closing any minute if it hasn't yet. I might return to run a server again later on in the beta when the new forge has more features and the compatibility improves, and I don't have to reset the spawn point daily, but now's not the right time for the server I want. The game gets better every build, so I'll keep checking up regularly. It's been real, everyone!

Amazing server experience, slink, you were a great admin. Gonna miss it a lot. Hope to see DHB V2 soon.

Hey guys, I put off telling you this because frankly, I'm not happy about it and I don't want to say it, and I've been struggling on what decision to make all week. But the server is going to be closing any minute if it hasn't yet. I might return to run a server again later on in the beta when the new forge has more features and the compatibility improves, and I don't have to reset the spawn point daily, but now's not the right time for the server I want. The game gets better every build, so I'll keep checking up regularly. It's been real, everyone!

Well that sucks, but you've got fair points. I hope to see DHB return in the future. It's been great. I've met several new people who are all awesome on there, and hope to see them again on another server.

You ran a good server, and stuck with your principles from what I saw.

If/When you start DHB again, I'll be there. :)

Thank you for the awesome experience slink. DHB was my first TFC server, and will always be the basis of what I judge other servers on.

I'm sad to see this awesome server go, but I understand your decision. I guess I'll hope DHB will come back one day, this was the best TFC server out there.

Oh well thanks for the fun times Slink, best server i ever played on. Guessing you just did not have enough time to deal with it, since some of us offered donations in the past.

thanks for letting us play in your world fun while it lasted hope to see u in the future good luck with whatever u plan on doing :)

i wanna thank you also slink.

i didnt played much on your server (damn school... xD), but i remember you as a "devoted" admin.

greetings debakel

ps: im thinking of opening a small server, around 5 slots probably whitelisted (mainly for maintenance purposes), if anyone is interrested...?

I'm an admin on Raisercraft. And though we love to see new players i never wanted to see them coming from DHB. You helped us a great deal when we first started out and can't thank you enough. Hope to see you back soon. We need all the community we can get with TFCraft!

Wow, I'm sad to see the server go away, but I understand that it is a lot of work running such a server.

I really hope that the hooks needed for F.M.P. are added, as your mods are rather essential (IMO) to running a TFC server. When they are, I hope Slink brings this server back also :)

I cant connect is the server down?

/FACEPALM

Read atleast one of the posts above yours -_-

Where Be IP :o?

Da fuq? Read at least couple posts above yours. (btw, the IP is at the very beginning of the post)