Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
sdbaynham

[Offline] Dig, Hiss, Boom! ~ Babby's First Hardcore ~ No Whitelist

452 posts in this topic

I keep crashing when i highlight over a fruit tree sapling in my inventory, Have I installed it wrong or is anyone else getting the problem? (The texture is just a orange square)

if the texture is just plain orange you did something wrong. Either your config, the game or the resources file. Try to reinstall everything from scratch and download the latest resources folder. Should work after that.

I have re installed everything again over 5 times and it is still doing the same thing. There i actually nothing i can do now.

Edit: I downloaded the resources file everytime i reinstalled it

can you tell me in a bit more detail how you install it? maybe i will find a critical mistake.

something like "delete minecraft folder, download minecraft again" etc

All i do is Delete the whole .minecraft folder and then redownload it, Backdate minecraft too 1.2.5, Then i install minecraft forge 3.3.8.152, Then i install player API 1.2.5 (1.5), Then i place the contents of tfcraft client core into my minecraft.jar and then the resouces. and then thats it but i still have the problem everytime.

Obviously deleting mefa inf

Any word on this charcoal misbehavior the guys are reporting?

It's hard to say- I've not been able to reliably reproduce it locally (same server as the live one running on my machine, connecting with my usual minecraft client) but I can reproduce it on the live server same as everyone else. I didn't have a lot of time to sit around waiting for charcoal burns for testing at lunch, though, I'm gonna do more work tonight.

EDIT: Additionally, there's a very real possibility that the coal problems are mine and mine alone so please don't bug bioxx with it until I can figure out what's up.

Can someone do a charcoal burn in SSP and lemme know if it works?

Okay, everyone, I've fixed whatever I screwed up with the charcoal & chisel, so everything should be green for DigHissBoom in 48. Sounds like dunkle & bioxx are getting client patches out sometime tomorrow, so I'm gonna get to work on the deahban fix.

48C seems to agree with the server as is- I'm running it atm and I see adult animals, cobble placing seems to work okay, and the deathban crash fix didn't beef! I'll be transitioning to the "official" fixes as they go up on git over the next day or two, but feel free to upgrade to 48C and use it on DHB!

Hey ya'll, I just found that we had a config file issue on the server that was caused by the broken server jar from earlier. Those having trouble with fruits & fruit tree saplings being broke will probably be fixed now.

OKAY EVERYONE:

We're now on 47f. We also have a final fix for all the item weirdness but items that were already weird are gonna stay weird. Please dump them into the nearest cactus and pretend none of this ever happened. If they're clearly corrupted please don't try to plant them or anything.

Have I done something stupid? I get Internal Exception: Java.NullPointerException every time I try to log on

I can't join the server. I always get "internal server error" when trying to join. This started happening yesterday when i was just running around and got disconnected for the same reason (internal server error). Other servers work fine and others dont seem to have problems joining the server.

make sure you are on 47f build and that you delete your config files.

Chimneys seem broken. I can't light my forge if it has a chimney with a crook. I can't light my forge in the rain without the chimney. Holy_Shield was convinced they work, but something is wrong here.

EDIT : I've decided to break one chimney, so you can see the default, only thing that works while dry setup if you have time to swing by my forges

EDIT2 : Then the rain stops and I'm able to light the chimney forge. wtf

I have 48f and still getting internal server error

It looks like a class cast exception, which is strange. It's also not printing the stack trace which is, you know, great. Have you tried to reinstall fresh?

I'm using magiclauncher, all other servers and singleplayer work fine. Deleted all configs etc, didn't help.

I was in the middle of playing when the game suddenly crashed and went black screen! I try to log back in but just get a black screen! What happened? D:

Single player still works just fine for me....was there an update? D: