Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
sdbaynham

[Offline] Dig, Hiss, Boom! ~ Babby's First Hardcore ~ No Whitelist

452 posts in this topic

Oh, right! Yeah, sorry, I remember you now, I had you mixed up with another H-name. Yeah but seriously you were stealing. After joey walked out you were even right about to go through their chests again until you noticed me in the room with you.

Instead for just banning people you maybe should listen what they have to say first so they can defend themselves against in this case false accusasions....

I have a policy of not doing this. I've found that the majority of the time we are thief-and-griefer-free as a result.

So what am unbanned or still banned?

To the best of my knowledge you are still banned. And will remain that way. Go play elsewhere.

But seriosly why must I be banned when I wasnt thieving D: thats not cool

But seriosly why must I be banned when I wasnt thieving D: thats not cool

We'll just have to agree to disagree on that point, I guess.

I havent griefed or stealed items from those people I was just looking into their town and what they had of curiosity

I havent griefed or stealed items from those people I was just looking into their town and what they had of curiosity

Well, you claim one thing, and I saw another, so you'll remain banned. You should find another server to play on.

Where u that admin that breaked the chest with the bugged item and dropped the items to me? When I was there last time I just got a warning that stealing aint allowed.

And then next day when I was going to play on the server I was banned for something im trying to prove im not guilty off. What can I do to prove that i am innocent? I even returned the items u gave me from that chest and was told it was cool :(

Theres like not many servers with more than 1 player on I just wanna play not ruin :/

Cant you be kind and let me have a chance?

Raisercraft's & Mdub's server both have people on, and Jeb's server will be up soon. I gave you a warning that stealing wasn't allowed, and then joey left the room to give you a tour and kept shouting at you for a good couple minutes to come out of the chest room and join him. You milled around inside and then looked around to make sure no one was allowed, and then started shift+sneaking toward one of the chests. Then you noticed I was right above you. Shortly after you logged out, in their settlement. Ultimately, I made the decision that I didn't trust whatever you'd do when you logged back on, if no one was around, and since I can't be around 100% of the time, I banned you. This doesn't mean you're a bad person, it means I do not, full stop, trust you on my server. Find a different one.

Well that is a shame :/ the loggoff was memory loss btw. Sneaking was random X) I actually did go out from the building before i crashed and decided i was to lazy to play more lol. Well I alteast tried.

Also in case anyone was worried he might be telling the truth:

2012-08-25 14:33:28 [INFO] <hollogodis> k2012-08-25 14:33:29 [INFO] hollogodis lost connection: disconnect.quitting

Clients don't send quit codes when they crash. The connection reason is "disconnect.genericReason" not "disconnect.quitting".

Also lol, while I was in the logs:

2012-08-25 14:05:12 [INFO] <hollogodis> i found someons base lol2012-08-25 14:05:16 [INFO] <Zelitor> you know how to use propic?2012-08-25 14:05:19 [INFO] <hollogodis> nice mine systemlol2012-08-25 14:05:21 [INFO] <JoeyTehPwnzar> hollo you should loot it all2012-08-25 14:05:23 [INFO] <JoeyTehPwnzar> Nah jk2012-08-25 14:05:26 [INFO] <hollogodis> i did XD2012-08-25 14:05:28 [INFO] <Samasiassa> gimedat, im try to find ores2012-08-25 14:05:29 [INFO] <JoeyTehPwnzar> That would be an awful thing to do2012-08-25 14:05:30 [INFO] <JoeyTehPwnzar> WHAT2012-08-25 14:05:35 [INFO] <JoeyTehPwnzar> You looted the guy?2012-08-25 14:05:37 [INFO] <Zelitor> do you know how to use it?2012-08-25 14:05:38 [INFO] <hollogodis> >=) muahaha2012-08-25 14:05:45 [INFO] <JoeyTehPwnzar> Holy, you2012-08-25 14:05:48 [INFO] <hollogodis> yea but he had not anything worth really

So yeah, you're crazy banned.

Did you ever figure out who's house it was?

I hope I didn't encourage the guy, I was just joking and I told him to put it all back afterwards

No, I need to make an improvement to thieftaker that makes it easier to track the crap people have done.

I was swimming into a new area at one point and the game crashed on me, it now crashes every time I try to log in, so I guess I'll see you guys after the next map reset :/

Hey redundant,

This is a problem some have had lately. I'm going to investigate the issue soon, although obviously it's very difficult to reproduce it at will. What I can do is reset your data but save it locally in a way that lets me restore your inventory. This will address the issue.

I appreciate the promptness, I didn't have anything absolutely critical, I was just heading out on an exploration trip to find a new base location.

Okay, gimme 20 minutes to get home. I'm gonna see if I can't modify my data to stick me where you were and maybe put an end to this.

Okay, you're deleted.

EDIT: And I found what's causing players to randomly get stuck. Mushroom Islands still aren't removed, but they crash clients that try to load them. So a lot of dinking around in the ocean is probably going to mess you up eventually. I think going to the nether has the same effect (the hell biome hasn't been moved to the new biome system either).