Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Just_Another_Guy_:)

The TFC guide to pro-heavens.

10 posts in this topic

"You can only reach the heavens, when you have passed across the hell itself, and remain with you mind intact."

Invented quote of an anonymous guy.

So, let's face it. You reached blue/red steel, you have a full armor out of it, along with two full tool sets, you are The master of TFC survival. Don't you feel, like, empty? You now have complete control over the world you are on; nothing seems like a risk now. An army of Zombie pigmens are nothing compared to what they were before. What's left to do now? make the other steel you haven't done yet? And what then?

As for now, there is still something almost unapproachable to do in the mod, something that will give you a second world to conquer. I'm talking, of course, of accesing the nether. Impossible, you say? let me show you how to get in there, to show those pesky ghasts and zombie pig mens who is their new king.

(If you can't tell yet, this isn't a guide for newbies, this is a guide for pro-wannabes who have reached wrought iron, at least. Oh, and this is somthing i said somewhere else, i just thinked it deserved its own guide :P)

1- Go to the lava level with some buckets of water. Mine an extended crater. Throw all of your water there, to convert the lava in obsidian -yes, it still works-

2- Mine obsidian in this way:

OXOXO

XOXOX

OXOXO

XOXOX

OXOXO

3- If you still hadn't get enough obsidian, throw more water into the holes you left

4- Mine the left overs of obsidian

5a- Fight with zombies until you get a vanilla iron bar, take flint and make some vanilla flint and steel. Build you nether portal.

6a- Light it. Congratulations, you have access to the Nether.

5b- Left unmined some obsidian at the border of the first big hole -minimun 4 in a straight line-, build the nether portal using that.

6b- Mine the borders of the hole. You're supposed to find at least one lava source block at the same level the obsidian is. In this way:

X_________XXXX

X_________X__X

X_________X__X

X_________X__X

XL________XLLX

X=obsidian, L=lava

6c: Place some wooden logs over the lava, in the place the rock used to be. The wooden blocks will eventually start burning, meaning fire blocks will form in all it's uncovered sides. The nether portal checks for fire blocks for activating, so once the wood starts burning, if one of the fire blocks appears at the side of the portal, it will activate; you just have to be patient. Congratulations, you have access to the Nether.

5d: build your portal, place a fire pit next to the entrace of it, start the fire pit and place a log pile above it. Be patient, it may take some time and many many log piles for this to work, but it will eventually work. Congratulations, you have access to the Nether.

It's a shame there isn't more cool things in the nether they should add modding it to TFC as well it would be so EPIC!

It's a shame there isn't more cool things in the nether they should add modding it to TFC as well it would be so EPIC!

Posted Image

Um, by that picture wouldn't the second part be considered epic because of Aphrodite being speared? She was the goddess of love...

DON"T TRY THIS INGAME

IT WILL CORRUPT YOUR WORLD AND YOULL LOSE EVERYTHING

luckily i tried this on a diffrent world

You must be the only one who has this problem, 'cause this i wrote here isn't because i imagined this way could be done. This is the way i did it. I will provide some images of myself in my TFC world, in the nether, and both portals.

EDIT:

... You were right. I haven't entered the portal since i built it the first time, but i thought it would still work anyways. This system used to work, now it doesn't because you can't enter the nether. So it's now a guide to brag about the fact that you have a useless portal other people don't.

Now i have to start a new world, all from the beginning, 'cause i don't remeber what i had in my chests.

im pretty sure the nether is operative again now, right?

Well, i tried it on the actual version (52e), so... nope. I don't think it does :.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0