Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
MrWarhawk

[Offline] DontStopCraftings TFCraft Server - 4 Minute Death Ban, Player Driven & Equality.

128 posts in this topic

UPDATE: 50C is now online!!!

DontStopCraftings TFCraft Server.

It's time for an update. Are you looking for that rising server? That server where every player can do whatever they wish as long as they don't harm the other players? A place to learn and expand on your Terrafirmacraft knowledge? You've come to the right place. Here on DontStopCrafting we are dedicated to creating the environment you want. The server is what the players desire, there are no set rules unless it is generally accepted by the players.

Why this server?

The whole server is made to be played by you, we expect you to be mature and responsible. If you have never played TFC, be sure to have the Wiki open. We will take you into one of our towns if you would like, or you can stay on your own, the fact of the matter is its completely up to you. There are no defined rules, I mean one should acknowledge not to steal or take something from someone with there permission, things like that should be a given and will be listed in the rules section. But you don't have to join a town, or partner up, or even follow the norm. The server is also still a small and tightly knit community, I take suggestions for everything, I don't mind adding something new to the server like a mod, or even staying on the same version of TFCraft until the community agrees to move forward.

What do we have to offer?

The server is still new, and we have about 5 people online average, we do peak to numbers around 9-11, but we are still in need of dedicated and mature players. Eventually I have plans on having about 20 people online at any given time. Now to what the server has to offer.... The whole vision of the server when it was created was to create an experience that gave the freedom to the players and gave a challenging and difficult yet rewarding minecraft experience. TFC met that perfectly. As TFC matures we will mature with it, we have plans for Bukkit support, Towns, and loads of things that we have been discussing for the future. But none of these will be met without players that enjoy and understand one another, it may sound cheesy, but there's no better way to get a closely knit server without players that enjoy playing with each other. With the new update we hope to bring things like actual towns, now there wont be any commands, or any set features on what towns have to offer other then a way for players that want to be part of or create towns to have a way to classify themselves. Now these towns will be discussed later in the post in more detail but think of them as just another way for players deal with one another. Last but certainly not least, we carry a death ban with medium difficulty. People may wonder why not Hard, or even hardcore with a full death ban, but I don't believe in making players leave my server because they died, because everyone dies in TFC. And Medium difficulty makes it so you will lose all your health but half a heart, to make sure that you are constantly feeding yourself, and if you don't a fall of 4 blocks will take your to your death, and it will take 4 minutes until the next time you may log on.

Towns will not have any command, these will be completely player created and driven. Until the kingdom update of course. Now in order to be recognized as a town you should have at least 4 people, now anyone can create a town it doesn't have to be 4 people, but the voice server on mumble well only dedicate a channel when there are more then 4 players. I mean this number isn't set in stone, if there are 3 or even two players that have established homes, walls, and have shown the server that they have potential then by all means they will be given that addition.

Now every server should have a vision, or a desire, or something to work to besides reaching the end of the game. Because lets face it after a week or two of playing and reaching red/blue steel and having sustainable resources what is there to do? We will add things if players want it. We will have event days where things like loot chests will be scattered in places, what the players want will be what I do. To an extent of course, I do respect and acknowledge each player as an individual, but things like stealing or griefing, or hacking won't be tolerated. Common sense should be used. There won't be a rules category because other then common sense players shouldn't be worried.

Whitelisted! - The server is now is now whitelisted, we had a huge influx of players so we need to slow it down, anyways if you're interested post some information about why you would like to join the server, your in game name, how long you've been playing Minecraft and TFCraft. What you can contribute to the server, and just make the server want you to. Also please include your age, and level of maturity. And if you have a mic, we are 10x more likely to choose you. Thanks.

Server Information:

The Server is DOWN until further notice. My life is getting in the way of my time spent on the computer and at home in general. I don't have the time to maintain the server. Unfortunately until further notice the server will be down.

Edited by MrWarhawk

id like to join because there arent any good servers out there and when there are they have horrible admins and owner im only 13 my voice is still not matured but im mature i have a headset and a mic every once in a while i get frustrated and when something makes me real made i rage quit but that is kind rare and i havnt put one bit of grammer into this but that doesnt matter and i watch crysyn i have mild knoledge of the mod because i dont play it much i live in the united states in oklahoma i sleep during the day game at night so if you live in the united states it may be a little hard to get ahold of me ending it here trew out

Hey. my name is Harvie....(yes its stupid to use my real name for teh internets) Anyway i saw your post and i thought well wouldn't it be cool to be apart of a nice tight server so i decided i would post a reply to ask if it is possible to join your server whence it is up. Im quite mature but i do like having fun and can be quite funny. i used to do youtube vids and i'm thinking of starting up again and i feel that if its ok a tight nip server might just help me get going again.

EDIT:

sorry i forgot to mention i am of age haha sorry

hey i would love to join you on this server as i feel that tfc is built to be used by a tight community as it takes a very long time on your own to get going and would be more then happy to help with any of the server side things you needed as i have run a couple of servers over the last year and admined on a couple aswell, i have good knowledge of the mod but havent played for a month however i am looking at getting back into it and this would be a great way to do it. i am 19 nearly 20 as everyone else is posting their age.

sorry for the bad grammar and spelling i couldnt be bothered to fix is :P

edit: my name is nathan_rocks92 (terrible i know but im not imaginative with names)

Hello. I'm glad that ur not someone that doesn't know anything about server. I really like will tight group, those like to help, and those who help others. i saw your post and i thought well wouldn't it be cool to be apart of a nice tight server. I'm not a minecraft wizard, but I get around. I gettin better at TFcraft too. But with the Updated, you got keep redoing worlds.I'm at mature age. Not goin to say, but put it this way.I was around when star trek was airing. :lol: Not much of a chatter, but wiling to chat on skype if needed. From the US, East Coast.

also my IGN is Captproton17.. If or when you get this started, plz let me know, maybe we can help out get thing rolling. ;)

Okay guys. I think this is enough to start a server, will at least just get it up, and start some discussion about what we want to do. And DarkLadyPhoenix why who are you waiting for :P?

No one in particular, but I do want to look out for the good players I'm familiar with :P

Don't know how much I'd play, but this sounds fun

nice, even a programmer for TFC might come, sure can't let that person get away. :D Also they are great to have, they love Input how game comming along.

I'm honestly just looking to create another great server for TFCraft, I haven't played much on other servers, however I know from my experience that people always love small tightly knit server, and I just miss being so close to the community. xD It sounds really corny, but I miss that night when Beta 2 came out, and we all went crazy, I just want that experience. I will work on a TS3 server, and the actual Server Itself, I plan on including a mod alongside TFC, to add to the game, like smart movement. Nothing crazy, as I know most people already play with it, well did nonetheless, but I want your guys input on things, I have an overall vision of how I want the server to run(tightly knit, player know each other, small villages with players) you know things like that, but at the end of the day its the players that push the server towards its end, so if you guys have any ideas, shoot them at me. :)

Ellos, I'm Rizu, I've done practicaly everything in vinella MC and I saw this mod and was interested. Figured trying it out on a server first would be a good idea before dling it me self. (My comp dosn't like to DL things sometimes @_@) So anyways, If you would whitelist me to your server I would be grateful.

MC INFO

Name: NinjaRizu

How Long Have You Played MC: Since Neon Green Grass O . O (My eyes...they remember the burn...)

Also...I tend to get hyper and end up talking...alot. > _ >" Kinda what I'm doing with this post. :x

Guys I'm going to put the server up tomorrow, whenever I finish work, And I will give the IP to everyone. Just make sure to include you're Minecraft Username in the post. I'm not going to be strict about applications right now. If you aren't going to help the community I'm sure there will be others willing to take your spot. So Ill post the updates sometime tomorrow.

That fine. As long as you keep it tight, prob be just fine. TS3, that fine too. Some people don't like TS, but it the standard. Only problem is going to be that Smart Moving mod, Lots don't know about it, nor used it. I myself have issue trying to install it. Hopefully someone will figure out, and i can get it to work also.

The other mods can wait, I just want to get a means of communication and planning. Also it doesn't have to be TS3 there is an easier method, the name has escaped me, so if i remember it in time I'll post it.

I would be interested in joining. I have been playing MC for about a year now and have been playing TFC for about 4 months now and would enjoy doing smp. I like working with other player to build and find things for all to use. As for my age I too was around when Star Trek first aired. Wasn't saying much at that time but I was alive. I try to get on everyday but work sometimes gets in the way. I am currently living on the US west coast but i was born and raised on the east coast. I know how to use Vent and with a little help can learn Skype or mumble. AS mods go I would like to see Rie's mini map and Smart moving. My ign is Mikeyo131

Okay guys, I'm in the final stages of setting up the Vent Server, nothing fancy yet, just basic stuff, I'll post the IP sometime soon. Also Before the server goes up I believe we should discuss some things via the Voice Server.

sure ok, I think that prudent . Got make sure we all on same page. Guess I need to dl vent.lol

Not saying I don't like TS. I used it same as Skype. thou that also I rarely used. But still used from time to time.

well just installed vent looking forward to this server going up, especially as i have 2 days off work