Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
MrWarhawk

[Offline] DontStopCraftings TFCraft Server - 4 Minute Death Ban, Player Driven & Equality.

128 posts in this topic

K guys The IP for the server is DontStopCrafting.no-ip.org and then the default Vent Port, I'll be on for about a couple hours. Just talk and get to know each other, its my first time hosting a vent server, so just respect it as is, I'll improve it with time xD.

K guys The IP for the server is DontStopCrafting.no-ip.org and then the default Vent Port, I'll be on for about a couple hours. Just talk and get to know each other, its my first time hosting a vent server, so just respect it as is, I'll improve it with time xD.

Totally put it up RIGHT after I went to bed! I'll be on around 5 PM EST. :P

My IGN is Wkdclwncar. I am a 32 year old father of 4 and I have been playing Minecraft for about 18 months. I love TerraFirmaCraft as normal Minecraft was getting a bit too easy, even on its hardest days. I have been playing TFC for about 3 months now and I regularly follow its development. I would love to join your server and Get some multiplayer TFC going :D I already have Vent, Teamspeak and Mumble, so whichever you use is fine.

HI i would like to join the server if it's still possible. I'm really looking forward to play on a server with no grief or robbery. Thank you.

Hello. I have been playing mine craft since there was a big 1.1 in the corner(as far back as I can remember, and this is the first 1.1 not the first update to the finished game) and I have fell in love with this game since it was first realised as a beta. I have a excellent memory of all vanilla mechanics and I have a decent memory of TFC and all it has changed, though the most recent updates are a little vague to me. This sounds like a very nice start of a server and I find that not working together works against the main function of making the game so difficult, the need to rely on others to a small extent. My IGN is MrNoMercy5. I recently turned 15 and adults saying rather mature. If grieved I will go on a witch hunt and interrogate people but just warn me if it gets too extreme and I start upsetting people and I will stop. I am only accustomed to the uses of skype, but I'll learn how to use the named vent and mumble if one is the set program for this server and I'll only need someone to tell how to use the basics. Thank you very much for reaching the end of my massive post!

haha as i went to sleep it went up i understand if its not up atm but i cant join :/

Hi. I would love to be a part of your community. I'm a 27 yr old stay at home mom. I have a boy and a girl both young. My daughter (the oldest at 4) just started pre k. I've played minecraft for a while. I don't remeber the number but it was just after beds were added in beta. I'm new to TFCraft but i get the basics. I feel that it would be more fun with a group than by myself. I'm on US Central time in oklahoma and would be on a decent amount of time. Minecraft name is Kizyx Hope i can join you soon.

I'm also interesting in joining the server. With the news that Ecu is going to be moving his server from TFC it's time for me to find a new home, and this place seems perfect. I've been playing TFC for a couple months, and minecraft for a couple years so I should be able to help contribute to the community. My ign is ejzzje

I'm interested in joining as well. I love TFC, especialy in smp, and this server seems perfect for what I want to do.

I've been playing Minecraft for about a year and TFC for 2 months and would love to participate in a town. Ign: miner7747

Hopefully will all get in voice,find out what is needed. But First we got setup a Voice to start with. I fianlly dl Vent. YET Hvent been able to connect. maybe it way you have setup. or it just not working. Whatever is the issus is, we hopefully have something. I would either stick with TS3 or Mumble. I know that Famous U-tuber. SOTMead used Mumble. just waiting to see what happen.

I'd also like to join as another of Ecu's refugees. Looking for a stable and mature server where I can build without having to constantly worry about griefers and what's missing from my house today when I log on. I've been playing mine craft for the last year and a half, TFC since around Pre 3. IGN is mithorn

I haven't been able to connect to the Vent server. Checked everything on my end and it seems ok. Is this just me? Any suggestions would help. Thanks :)

I'm sorry the server just randomly restarted, And Its not in the startup folder since I just installed it, so I'm sorry about that, although the interest for the server is insane guys, I didn't expect this kind of feedback, Everyone will get whitelisted, and there will be a grace period, where you will be watched, and if you play according to the rules and guidelines , you will become a member, if not, you will be banned, simple as that. But as for the server Its will be up in 2 minutes..so it should be up if you try connecting :P

Interested aswell... another Ecu refuge i'm looking for a stable server with a strong player base and nice community

Playing TFC since beta 2 first vers. IGN Omri100

I have used the ip above to attempt to join the MC server but I am unable to connect, as for the vent server the in game part where I'd think I could voice my troubles is password protected so I am unable to join. Is this due to the server not being active and so the vent server for people playing is locked? A little explanation would be nice thank you.

Unfortunately I will not be at the opening since I am away on a trip for the weekend.

If it is possible I would like to serve my grace period on Monday.

Thanks.

Sever works! Awesome :) Sadly I have somewhere to be this weekend so I'll only be around for today and Monday XD

no luck for me. Maybe I putting in the wrong info. Or maybe I just newbie on, minecraft. Vent still say same thing. Connect to server.So whatever what going on, I would like more info too. Like Put the name of the server / The ip adress / Vent address/ AND password if need.

By the server being online do you mean the ventrilo server or the MC server, if it is the latter may I please know the ip address because I must have missed it. A preemptive thanks to the person who answers!

Vent server is DontStopCrafting.no-ip.org with the default port and no password needed. I don't think the minecraft server is up yet.

Vent server is DontStopCrafting.no-ip.org with the default port and no password needed. I don't think the minecraft server is up yet.

the vent server is online

Thanks to you both for clearing my confusion!

i would love to join because there arent any working/decent servers for this mod and often the server staff can only be discrubed as tyranical im 16 and i beliave i am verry mature i am in posesion of a headset and a microphone have a vast knolageof the mod and i live in england i sometimes sleep during the day and then game all night so if you live in the united states it may or may not be a little hard to contact me.

extra info:

i am a youtuber with the acount name blazemangaming64 and i may do a series on youtube for this server and if you like a reveiw (not that it would get you that many players)

EDIT:

my ign is mean_man2288

hey any news on when the server will go up cause i havent been on the vent server while anyone is talking